Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (39610 Views)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Billionaire Banker, David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by babajero(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
mickeyenglish:
The grandson of the great capitalist himself John D Rockefeller.

Rockefeller along with his "partners in crime" JP Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, And Vanderbilt through a lot of competition to out perform each other, unknowingly built the modern day America. Just name anything synonymous to modernisation now, and you eventually discover that it started with these crazy men. Kerosene, Gasoline, steel, skyscrapers, rail, electricity, (both DC and AC) automobile etc... Just name it. These men created a crazy networths for themselves while enriching Americans and the Economy also.

Meanwhile, here in Nigeria, the alleged billionaires are busy looting us dry, improvising the masses, draining the economy, and still killing us untop. People like Otedola that supplies diesel at killer rates to Nigerians and still complain about the meagre selling price or "Oil tycoon" Alakija that got an oil well as a trophy from Babangida for a "job well done" undecided.. Google her company and see how many people she has in her company.. Not more than 70 people, and she's the richest black woman in the world. All they know is luxury offshore homes and badass private jets from Boeing and Gulfstream. They are living the live of gods.

Post No Bill
When I read your comment, I felt ashamed to have came from the same country with "dangote" who just wants to answer richesman with no significant contribution. Everything he does is just for gain. I just don't need to talk about the politicians because to me they are irrelevant.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by DanielGb(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2017
mickeyenglish:
The grandson of the great capitalist himself John D Rockefeller.

Rockefeller along with his "partners in crime" JP Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, And Vanderbilt through a lot of competition to out perform each other, unknowingly built the modern day America. Just name anything synonymous to modernisation now, and you eventually discover that it started with these crazy men. Kerosene, Gasoline, steel, skyscrapers, rail, electricity, (both DC and AC) automobile etc... Just name it. These men created a crazy networths for themselves while enriching Americans and the Economy also.

Meanwhile, here in Nigeria, the alleged billionaires are busy looting us dry, improvising the masses, draining the economy, and still killing us untop. People like Otedola that supplies diesel at killer rates to Nigerians and still complain about the meagre selling price or "Oil tycoon" Alakija that got an oil well as a trophy from Babangida for a "job well done" undecided.. Google her company and see how many people she has in her company.. Not more than 70 people, and she's the richest black woman in the world. All they know is luxury offshore homes and badass private jets from Boeing and Gulfstream. They are living the live of gods.

Aren't we gods?
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by selfmadeboss: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2017
thank god this devil finally died. remaining all members of rothchild to join him
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by gudofuck231: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2017
irririchris:
Former Chase Manhattan Chief Executive David Rockefeller has died at the age of 101.
Rockefeller died in his sleep at home in Pocantico Hills, New York, on Monday morning as a result of congestive heart failure, according to a family spokesperson Fraser P. Seitel.

The businessman, who had an estimated fortune of $3 billion, retired as head of Chase Manhattan in 1981 after a 35-year career.

In the statement from the The Rockefeller Foundation confirming his death, Rockefeller was described as “one of the most influential figures in the history of American philanthropy and finance, considered by many to be ‘America's last great international business statesman’.”

Rockefeller, also known as ‘the banker’s banker’, according to the statement, is said to have donated almost $2 billion over his lifetime to various institutions including Rockefeller University, Harvard University and art museum.

David was the youngest of six children born to John D. Rockefeller Jr. and the grandson of Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller.

Rockefeller graduated from Harvard in 1936 and received a doctorate in economics from the University of Chicago in 1940. Appointed president of Chase Manhattan in 1961, he became chairman and CEO eight years later.

Rockefeller often spoke about the importance of American capitalism, which he said “brought more benefits to more people than any other system in any part of the world at any time in history.”

"The problem is to see that the system is run as efficiently and as honestly as it can be," he added.

Rockefeller was married to Margaret McGrath from 1940 until her death in 1996 and the couple had six children.

https://parroteye..com/2017/03/billionaire-banker-david-rockefeller.html

The master mason set free"free mason"
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Anowax(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
OzReal:

I think it is now Musa of Mali but i'm not sure though. Estimated to have about 400 billion in today dollars.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/meet-mansa-musa-i-of-mali-the-richest-human-being-in-all-history-8213453.html
Bro please I need your attention regarding an admission I got in a community college in US. I sent you a pm, please kindly reply as it's urgent. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.