Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Problems Associated With Gap-teeth - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problems Associated With Gap-teeth (26285 Views)

As An Adult Stop Calling It Open Teeth Or Gap Teeth > This Is The Real Name / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by UncleSnr(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
passyhansome:
Hope it won't affect Mouth Action
I am not sure. Cos na there issues for dey.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Linderoster: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aii
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
the only thing that annoys me is some men at my work will be so rude to tell you how much they fantasize about getting their tongue stuck inbetween your diastema, plus one dentist even told me one time to take 100k to fill my diastema because it was a deficiency, I was like wtf!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Food get stuck in the teeth cool.
food ke? Don't think so
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
My own be say una too dey pour spit for person food....I no dey gree chop were una dey jist... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by xyzando: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Brainless numbskulls
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by passyhansome(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
UncleSnr:
I am not sure. Cos na there issues for they.
Okay
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by GiaGunn(f): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Disneylady(f): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
lol......diastema people, but it fits most of peeps have seen and they are always beauriful
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by TPound(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
me sef get am. funniest thing is...I'm ugly but that's what my beautiful wife wey be like agbani darego fell for.

1 Like

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by chezzy13(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love mine although it's not too wide.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by muller101(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
I get am wella.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by lordcornel(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have it and I love it, v never been insulted about it, in fact I done tire for d compliments. I am always asked to shine it. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Chiefobdk1: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bleep gap teeth. Who d f gap teech eppp.

I no even like it.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mine is up and down got it from mum out eight of us,my two sisters just dey envy me, some ladies were just complimenting me upandown during my service year but am not really keen about it, fits ladies more,some are not attractive, it gets wider in some cases as you age
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Ncsamuel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
The only problem i see with gap teeth is when sucking ur babes tits careful not to let her nipple get stuck in between..........
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Chiefobdk1: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
lordcornel:
I have it and I love it, v never been insulted about it, in fact I done tire for d compliments. I am always asked to shine it. Lol

Dem suppose dey call una family GAP TOOTH PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nollyvin(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love my own even though when u smile people tend to say u are sampling it, person no fit laugh or smile for pics again. Lol
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by chib4true(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kissing them would equally be a problem ....person lips fit enter there and refuse to come out
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by viktagorion: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
I'm gap-toothed too.

Learnt something new today.

Thanks OP.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
My only problem with them is that they can't seem to close their mouth when taking pics, so irritating
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by MAYOWAAK: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Josephnice:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this gap tooth of a thing. The most irritable thing i found about people who are gifted with it, they hardly close their mouth and keep sampling it as if everyone is in love with whatever deficient they suffered. I love the sight of dimples cus it comes through a beautiful smile. I'm sorry sister if my utterances actually hurt, I'm trying to be truthful to you and myself so that you can atleast know not everyone fancy that against your generalization that everyone does.

The truth is that dimples are actually genetic defects that are caused by shortened facial muscles. Dimples are caused by a fault in the subcutaneous connective tissue that develops in course of the embryonic development. A variation in the structure of the facial muscle may also cause dimples
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by mavinc4u(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Imstrong:
Mine is up and down got it from mum out eight of us,my two sisters just dey envy me, some ladies were just complimenting me upandown during my service year but am not really keen about it, fits ladies more,some are not attractive, it gets wider in some cases as you age

It means is also hereditary?
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by cornelin(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
well for me, my only prb is that I tend to pronounce any word with 's' as if am hissing or blowing whistle due to the free passage of air through the gap. I have both up and down diastema. People tend to notice my pronunciation of the letter s. Some say my speech is like a melody to their ears. Seriously, I can't help it
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

It means is also hereditary?
yes it runs in families, my aunt my mum's sister has it very attractive at her age esp when she smiles
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Fkforyou(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
2dugged:
the only thing that annoys me is some men at my work will be so rude to tell you how much they fantasize about getting their tongue stuck inbetween your diastema, plus one dentist even told me one time to take 100k to fill my diastema because it was a deficiency, I was like wtf!

100K? undecided just because of "Your" diastema? undecided

Aunty wehdone ma! undecided
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by karrengold(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
i've grown to appreciate my gap teeth irrespective of people's opinion..

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by BigBrother9ja: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
HateU2:
[b]Hi, Im hatey smiley.
In case you don't know, I have a very wide gap-tooth known as DIASTEMA(thank me later for learning something new tongue).
Yes, everybody admires or love this special gift but hardly do they know that we face a lot of stuffs with this gift embarassed. I do receive a lot of compliments, In fact before anybody notice my new cloth, na my diastema they will first praise before admiring my new cloth undecided.
Back in school, I was named different funny names, Ejiwunmi(I wish to have diastema), Eji n jo rice(that rice will be coming out of my gap), A fi Eji gba oko oloko(the funniest, that I use the gift to snatch somebody's else husband). With this gift, we have the following problems embarassed

1. We pronounce voiced sounds as voiceless, its like that because air passes out through the gap and produce it as voiceless undecided. This usually sounds so funny and people make jest of it not knowing that its because of what you admire undecided

2. Sometimes, people thought its an accident that brought about the gap and they will start to dey pity you which is kind of embarrassing undecided. In this situation, I dont even explain myself undecided.

3. You are not allowed to take pix without showing the gap especially with friends and photographers. Cant we just close our mouth and snap

4.[b]Whites [/b]sees it as an iron deficiency coupled with a vitamin D deficiency loosening and losing two of the top molars on each side, hence expanding the gap of question undecided. I dont even understand the big big 'Englishes' undecided

Any other person like me here that can add to my list .
WHAT THE FUCCK IS WHITE? DOES ANYONE HAVE A WHITE SKIN? I ONLY KNOW DARK AND PALE O
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by stamapro(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
wow op Learnt smetin new DIA-STIGMA
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Stevengerd(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mesef Get Am. Funny Thing Be Seh, Almost Al De Gals Wey Ah Done Follow Yarn Tok Say I Love Ur Diastema. Bae Be Lyk Infact Dat Wan Tin I Lyk About U.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by martinchinedu(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
OP ur own beta self, all my teeth get gap! Maybe them dy run 4rm each oda undecided
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by lovethchioma(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can relate with all of them except number one.

There's was a day when someone I know asked if it's artificial or natural? and I was like what the hell? So people can actually get gap teeth artificially?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.