Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph (387 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Security Operatives Recover AK47 Rifles After Car Was Hijacked By Robbers.Photos / Man Caught Vandalising First Bank's Generator Set At Ilupeju, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph by retouchfoods(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
It was 11:47 am this morning and I was ready to load coolers full of foods to supply at Nest oil,I felt a sort of weakness, so I walk across my restaurant to buy a bullet can drink at Free Duty Supermarket opposite Casablanca night club.Just five minutes after returning to my shop I saw my generation set that was out side, back inside the shop,when I ask, my staffs told me they just recovered the gen set from aboki that buy's scrap. That he took the gen set and was running down the street, when they shouted thief- thief - thief, he left the gen set inside his truck and was running alone.

at about 3:19 pm I saw some group of hausa boys came to my shop,wanted to discussed with me,when I ask what's the matter,they told me their brother bought a gen set and was chased by some group of people,so they left their truck and ran away.

It took over 2 hours to settle the case and up untill now they are still roaming about telling me that they will call their army brothers to come and settle the case.

House what did you advice

Re: How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph by ojun50(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
House what did you advice....... Wait for there Army brother if u don't knw d police station
Re: How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph by retouchfoods(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
ojun50:
House what did you advice....... Wait for there Army brother if u don't knw d police station

after i ask them to leave, they even went and call police for me. when the police came and i explained everything,they also dismissed us and ask them to leave.
Re: How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph by poshestmina(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
This people should just restrict their madness to Sw and co ...imagine the nonsense!
Re: How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph by decatalyst(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bros, you no get the receipt of purchase of the generator?

If you don't, you are on a long thing ooo...knowing how our law enforcement personnelspersonnels handle issues.
Re: How My Generator Set Was Hijacked By Scrap Buyers At Casablanca Ph by otokx(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moral of the story - don't sell scrap to Aboki that buys scrap but this your story is somehow.

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Bags Two Months Jail Term For Stealing Four Umbrellas!!! / A 57-year-old Man, Rape Seven-month-old Baby (photo) / Irate Youths Raze Down Houses In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.