Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) (50742 Views)

Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / Inside Former Chief Of Air Staff Adeola Amosu’s £2m Posh Mansion in UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Luvdk(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's y they always shout one Nigeria
Oil in the Biafra land is very sweet
Nothing last 4rever u know :/
Whenever you try to peep your head must surely come out
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Codes151(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Obviously another propaganda

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by MarianaTrench: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bloody rogues
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by sinistermind(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is dis not the same mansion that they say belonged to one of dezieani's cronies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by adewale9050: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
A.P.C HUNGRY PARTY[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked okokobioko
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by ikp120(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
That thing for £2m? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by GindoX(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's ma mansion naaa... Í owned it not the person u said has it.. grin
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Day169:
A huge waste of "Stolen" resources!
£2 million? (..ie more than a billion Naira ). Not befitting of a mansion, from the exterior pics. There are many more beautiful houses here in 9ja that cost much less. To think of a myriad of ways that money could've bettered the lot of Nigerians? ..a typical case of "Money miss road"! undecided

Money no miss any road. A house in London is worth it's weight in gold. Those mansions in Naija can be purchased with just a garage space in London.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
speechless.
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by October1960: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
MOST Nigerian politicians and government officials past and present have deprived this country of a future. Imagine this is 2017 and there is no reliable electricity supply!

The healthcare system is worse than it was in 1977. How much longer will the people tolerate the stealing and mismanagement.

People like Saraki, Tinubu, past and present governors, directors, managers, perm secs. have stolen so much that there is little left for over 90% of the population. SAD!

soberdrunk:
.............i wonder what the 'commander-in-chief' was doing when all this was going on.......... angry

Ps-Sometimes i wonder how the mind of a typical Nigerian works, how can you deprive so many people of what is rightfully theirs and wallow in 'extreme' luxury? I remember the biggest amount i stole from my mum as a teenager was 5k and although it was quite a huge sum back then, my conscience didnt allow me enjoy the money angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by October1960: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Come to Atlanta and see mansion of the last police IG under GEJ. Then you will see another example why there are no good roads, hospitals, stable electricity, schools in Nigeria.

Money meant for development have been stolen by present and former government officials, meanwhile the people in Nigeria argue over Religion and Tribalism. The stealing is rampant among all tribes, regions and religions.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by obataokenwa(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
.............i wonder what the 'commander-in-chief' was doing when all this was going on.......... angry

Ps-Sometimes i wonder how the mind of a typical Nigerian works, how can you deprive so many people of what is rightfully theirs and wallow in 'extreme' luxury? I remember the biggest amount i stole from my mum as a teenager was 5k and although it was quite a huge sum back then, my conscience didnt allow me enjoy the money angry angry
You're a potential criminal. my people said "You know the taste of faeces(shit) from the smell of fart(mess).
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by iamdemolah(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
they'll just go snap someone house and post it. where are the papers of the home. as far as am concerned, the house could belong to anyone
P.S: these are the kinda news making Nigeria youths frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by iamdemolah(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
simpleseyi:

Yet, some people still wonder why one dollar is about 500 naira. I think we should all ask Goatluck Jonathan what he was doing while the nation's treasury was being looted by his friends.

since good luck is d devil and should b blamed for every treasury loot, u or your daddy should have ran for presidency since y'all are saints.
dollar was around #250 when goodluck left but 2 years of a clueless govt doubled it. take ur frustration elsewhere and have regard for elders.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
October1960:
Come to Atlanta and see mansion of the last police IG under GEJ. Then you will see another example why there are no good roads, hospitals, stable electricity, schools in Nigeria.

Money meant for development have been stolen by present and former government officials, meanwhile the people in Nigeria argue over Religion and Tribalism. The stealing is rampant among all tribes, regions and religions.

Where in ATL ? cheesy
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by yemmie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
My humble submission, Jonathan Goodluck need(s) to
be arrested for questioning by EFCC and charged to court.

If there is a blind stealing of funds approved for major CAPEX project (30 billion dollars), will the COMPANY
exnorate the project director, because he is not involved
in direct spending of the project funds? CAPITAL NO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by chimah3(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Like those sharing the pictures don't have theirs...same criminals!!
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by davidif: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Btruth:
....and some houses in London can be so dull. Me to buy this thing in the picture for £2m, no way, naa lie.

TUFIAKWA!

Hahaha that is so true. Some of the so called expensive houses you would see in yanki would almost make you scratch your head sef.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by davidif: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Luvdk:
That's y they always shout one Nigeria[b]
Oil in the Biafra land is very sweet
[/b]Nothing last 4rever u know :/
Whenever you try to peep your head must surely come out

You mean oil in the Niger Delta right?
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by davidif: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2017
October1960:

Wow!!! cry cry cry
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by dragonking3: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
grin
Focus on the current commander in chief of criminals

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by davidif: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2017
iamdemolah:

since good luck is d devil and should b blamed for every treasury loot, u or your daddy should have ran for presidency since y'all are saints.
dollar was around #250 when goodluck left but 2 years of a clueless govt doubled it. take ur frustration elsewhere and have regard for elders.

Why are you people still defending the administration that plundered this country and brought it to knees? Can't you people open your eyes and see past all the petty political differences?

Jonathan was in office for so many years and despite the myriad of problems the nation faced the one thing his Administration could pursue was passing a discriminatory bill that would persecute people because of there sexual orientation.

He didn't pass bills that would liberalize the economy and make it more productive, he didn't pass a bill to strengthen our anti-corruption laws, he didn't pass a bill that would strengthen environmental protection laws (despite the fact that his region of origin suffer the most from environmental degradation).
He didn't shrink the govt to make it more lean and more effective. No, no, no. The thing he seemed to be concerned about was pursuing gay people. And you people are coming here to defend him? Na wa o. Would you stop defending the indefensible?

It's so sad the misfortune this country has had with leaders. Its like its cursed. It always seems as if the people have to choose between effective and highly corrupt administrations (obasanjo); incompetent/less corrupt (Buhari); or incompetent and highly corrupt (jonathan). Its such a vicious cycle. Nigeria deserves better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by shine12: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Btruth:
....and some houses in London can be so dull. Me to buy this thing in the picture for £2m, no way, naa lie.

TUFIAKWA!

Architecture and UK don't exist together for homes. You might be very impressed with the interior though.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by bezimo(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

Yet, some people still wonder why one dollar is about 500 naira. I think we should all ask Goatluck Jonathan what he was doing while the nation's treasury was being looted by his friends.

But when Jonathan handed over to Bingohari dollar was N220 so how did bingohari manage things for dollar to reach N500.Oboy you get sense so?

APC and propaganda to redirect the minds of Nigerians from the failing, useless and incompetent APC daft govt.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by naijaking1: 1:53am On Mar 21, 2017
EFCC and APC are now one and the same, executing their political projects together and confusing some illiterates that they are fighting corruption.
While you are it APC London, please show us the Tinubu, amachi, Burutai and Kwankwaso mansions over there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by omobritiko: 2:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Jonathan administration was a bad omen greedy cunt obasanjo brought on us....
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Oh lord god of the nigger- area people, please give me opportunity to be in goment so I can steal money too
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

Same thing bubu is doing while Buratai bought 2 homes in Dubai in less than a year. You see? The more things change, the more they remain the same. angry
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:38am On Mar 21, 2017
naijaking1:
EFCC and APC are now one and the same, executing their political projects together and confusing some illiterates that they are fighting corruption.
While you are it APC London, please show us the Tinubu, amachi, Burutai and Kwankwaso mansions over there?

U dey mind the hypocrites. Their day of judgement is coming. Thieves and vagabonds. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.