Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) (70121 Views)

Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) by Blonchilli(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
guiddoti:
Do we really have scientists in Nigeria? I mean those who can prove new ideas or develop new hypothesis or empirical evidences. But I know, we have spiritual scientists everywhere. Those who can experiment spiritism, those who can produce hypothesis of myths or mystical. Though, there are more question marks to seeing ancient tree gutted fire.
We have but sadly ones they cross the gate after school they drop common sense and pick stupidity. Nigerians are so lazy and we cannot work with what we've learnt, that's why you will see a graduate who studied law after 4 years in the university, law school and nysc years start paying 50k for makeup class undecided
Re: Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) by marv1: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
I dont know why u like dragging on what is not. It was never mentioned by eye witnesses and the fire service men that there was rain, thunder storms or wind. Do u have to be there b4 u agree that all those things never happened even with ur logical explaination. Nawa for u oo. So if u were a judge, when evidences are presented to u, u will be telling everybody that u were not there so there4 it never happened. Only God knows the kind of logic u were taught in school. A fresh tree will just catch fire just like that without storms or thunder, and u are saying u are not there to ascertain if there was rain or storms. Abeg Mr sciencetist i get better things to do, tell us something else.
Blonchilli:

I wasn't there and can't say if there was heavy lightning or how the weather was and I don't think you were there either. Nigeria always jump to conclusion without evidence. Spiritual or not there are other reasons why a tree can burn
Re: Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) by Blonchilli(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
marv1:
I dont know why u like dragging on what is not. It was never mentioned by eye witnesses and the fire service men that there was rain, thunder storms or wind. Do u have to be there b4 u agree that all those things never happened even with ur logical explaination. Nawa for u oo. So if u were a judge, when evidences are presented to u, u will be telling everybody that u were not there so there4 it never happened. Only God knows the kind of logic u were taught in school. Abeg Mr sciencetist i get better things to do.
undecided undecided
Re: Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesus was there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Tears! Vanity Upon Vanity! (PICTURE) / Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections / Huge Python Killed In My Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.