Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (54066 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by iykenathan162(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Codes151:
why u being dumb? Is now not the right time for her to release the evidence for your gullible brain? I don't side any but u should be smart to wait for visible n meaningful evidence before concluding

abioo! let her show us evidence to kill all this rubbish once and for all. show us pictures, videos no matter how short the video is just show us to drive home yr point.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
loffyloffy:
Please don't lets get this confused

The lady Otobo is charged with blackmail..Not with sleeping with the Apostle..

She is charged with trying to extort Money from him illegally. It is not relevant wether they did have an affair or not. They are both adults,and there is no law in Nigeria against two consenting adults having an affair..But blackmail is a serious crime.

The Apostle may have or may have not slept with her(it's likely however that he did)..He has not broken any law of man. All he did is call the bluff of the lady and get her arrested.

The lady's case is not helped by the fact that she was caught in the process of withdrawing the proceeds of blackmail..That is like being caught red handed in a robbery.

Her subsequent attempt to expose their relationship would have been relevant if she had not been sing the facts to blackmail him.

This has nothing to do with wether they had an affair or not. The Apostle is faced with a moral issue while the lady is facing a criminal issue..This are distinct and separate
One carton of origin for you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by adoi: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
benzics:

Actually, you are the one thinking with your anus.. It's obvious you don't have any meaningful rebuttal, that's why you've resorted to insults, typical of a brainwashed Christian!
I guess he was right. You were thinking with your A.nus. she should tender her evidences in court. It's an opportunity. Not the media claims.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by fulladder: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!

With this kind of conclusion. One of ur weaknesses shud be reasoning. U dnt reason at all. U should be above this kind of reasoning. Oga, grow up.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Setting the right mood, or ambience, plays an important role in our day-to-day activities, that's why we present to you "Oriental Scents Industrial Diffuser"
Oriental Scents Diffuser is a medium of fragrance that can help to promote the wellbeing of a person's emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual states.
5 Things you should know about the Oriental Scents Industrial Diffusers
1. You plug it just like your standing fan and it can be regulated.
2. It comes with a 200ml (or more) oil jar which can last for 3 months based on usage.
3.One diffuser can cover 400 square meter which is the size of an Olympic swimming pool.
4. You get to create a customised scent for each diffuser which means your environment will always have a distinct aura.
5. It has LED light which provides soft illumination.
DM, Call/Whatsapp 09068226911

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

You are actually wrong in that first part
The "status" of Apostle is such that clearing his name of all this damaging allegations, allegations that bring insult and dirt to the body of Christ, should be more important to him that putting an ordinary "stripper" of no-consequence in jail.

God could have destroyed Satan when he alleged (in the presence of Angels in heaven) that Humans will not serve God, if not for what God gives to them. If God id so immediately, then the Angels listening will wonder in their hearts, "may be it is actually true"? ... but now Satan has been destroyed and we cant confirm it.
It is that "lingering doubt" that is most destructive.
But God "gave Satan time" to prove his accusations wrong or right. That is how a "more powerful and honest" adversary behaves

By doing everything, including filing trumped-up charges against her, Apostle Sulaiman is trying to "shut her Up" and a lot of people watching and listening are wondering: What if she was actually saying the truth nko?
Now that he had "shut her Up", we wont be able to find out!

The final parts of your post actually represents reality!
Apostle does not want to take chances to allow her speak about the "real issue" in court.
But he is not God and as bad as this girl is, God can still use her to deal with Sulaiman.......

Which Apostle are you guys claiming is shutting her up. The report said "police" is charging her. That's as plain as can be. If he was in charge, don't you think bloggers would excitedly tag him to it, knowing it would draw traffic?
The Apostle is currently in Ghana, and not connected to her charge.
I think he is handling it the best way possible.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2017
olabrad:

Looks like you are d one with brainwashed mind. She said sule impregnated her and she doesn't have pictures of them together. How can you believe that? Did he impregnate her through chat? Haba!
She said they did introduction and no picture of d introduction. How come? In your village, do they do secret introduction without taking pictures? How come her father even denied what his daughter said? How come the father, who should know his daughter better, declared her daughter as a liar, but you, who only heard one empty press conference, started concluding without evidence?

*Did you not read the part where the father said "he has not spoken with his daughter for many years and that the last time they spoke, she said she has disowned him"?
*Did you hear the part where the father said she took after her mother and that theyhave been divorced for over thirty years?

Does these two lines not tell you that her father has an axe to grind with both "her and her mother" and that his testimony is not worth the ink on any paper it is written on?

Look, we should be intelligent enough to dissect issues

People like you are Court Judges and Gen. Yakubi Gowon was just 27yrs old when he became the Head of State of Nigeria.
If we made you a Court Judge or President today, is this how you will use "wisdom" to judge issues?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

It is the same mentality with all these wanna-be Christians who are supporting Sulaiman, a man who should be in chains for second degree murder of an unborn child, attempted murder of the the pregnant carrier of the fetus and poisoning by deception!

Why charge her for Terrorism, when her accusation is that you slept with her, impregnated her and then poisoned her to abort the pregnancy?

Now, he has added BLACKMAIL and other silly charges to it!

but for that wicked Killer called "Apostate" Sulaiman to pretend as if he never had anything amorous to do with this lady, God will visit him with eternal punishment, including all his household and supporters who know the truth but pretend like "all is well".[/color] [/b] angry angry

It will be interesting to read the HOSPITAL report of her alleged loss of pregnancy, poisoning by the apostle.
At least, she must have gone to a hospital for the poisoning. I think they said she lives abroad, so definitely it will be easy for the hospital to fax her records to the court house on request. I know hospitals abroad dont do magomago like that.
Without a documentation of her pregnancy during the period she claimed, without a hospital admission and treatment of a miscarriage during said period, without a Drs report confirming she lost the "pregnancy" through use of some "pills" taken ( I believe they would probably have tested her blood in the hospital for toxins if she had told them she was given strange medicines) then her story of any pregnancy will be discarded. We need proofs here, and not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by masterP042(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2017
godonzoki:
Hmmm Na Magistrate court sef. Wetin hapen to Lagos High Court.
Come to think of it, b4 person accuse you of blackmail, e mean say you get something to hide abi?

Correct me if i am wrong pls.
It's not always true, someone can blackmail u by threatening to lay false accusations on u if u refuse to oblige to his or her demands. Eg threatening to accuse u of rape or defame your character, especially when the accusers side of the story would be easily believed by the public.
I think that is the case here

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2017
sunshyne20:

Which Apostle are you guys claiming is shutting her up. The report said "police" is charging her. That's as plain as can be. If he was in charge, don't you think bloggers would excitedly tag him to it, knowing it would draw traffic?
The Apostle is currently in Ghana, and not connected to her charge.
I think he is handling it the best way possible.

...And you think the Police are just acting "serious" for nothing or is it only hr case that deserves this sort of gra-gra?
You think it is just the Police that decided that her actions amounted to TERRORISM?

Abeg, even if he is in the Artic Circle, it takes just a phone call to get the message across. undecided
Moreover, from what we are reading here, "overzealous and fanatical Zombies" from the church of the fake Apostle will do more than he wishes, just to please their lord and Master who can do no wrong.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2017
masterP042:

It's not always true, someone can blackmail u by threatening to lay false accusations on u if u refuse to oblige to his or her demands. Eg threatening to accuse u of rape or defame your character, especially when the accusers side of the story would be easily believed by the public.
I think that is the case here

*As long as the accusation is false, it is NOT Blackmail.......... because you just dont have to worry about it. Its called wrong accusation

*It is only when the accusation is TRUE... and DAMAGING, that it becomes Blackmail because you dont want to be made public.

The best you cant get when the accusation is not true is LIBEL/DEFAMATION, which are Civil Matters.

Apostle, using the Policemen to do hid bidding, is intent on silencing this girl.
Make no mistake about it, these "Pastors" are powerful and command a lot of authority, especially in a depraved and debased society like ours

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by olabrad: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

*Did you not read the part where the father said "he has not spoken with his daughter for many years and that the last time they spoke, she said she has disowned him"?
*Did you hear the part where the father said she took after her mother and that theyhave been divorced for over thirty years?

Does these two lines not tell you that her father has an axe to grind with both "her and her mother" and that his testimony is not worth the ink on any paper it is written on?

Look, we should be intelligent enough to dissect issues

People like you are Court Judges and Gen. Yakubi Gowon was just 27yrs old when he became the Head of State of Nigeria.
If we made you a Court Judge or President today, is this how you will use "wisdom" to judge issues?

You know in your heart that you are just speculating. What every sane mind here is asking you and otobo is to present tenable evidence. I ask again, where is your evidence?

Even if the father and mother and daughter are grinding axes against each other, how come the mama hasn't come to defend her daughter and verify what she said?

Chai! You should be wiser than this

It is only wise to base your allegations on facts and evidences instead of fallacies and conjectures and speculations, instead of waxing a conspiracy theory; that's what every sensible, unbiased adult would do.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by RosaConsidine: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2017
sunshyne20:

Since you are being logical, why not ask why Festus is only interested in otobo? How about those others?
Does she even have the money to hire him? Or is he not charging her but helping?
If so, what's his gain?
So many dots aren't connecting, and finally the police is charging her, meaning preliminary investigations have being made, and they concluded she is blackmailing etc.
Why not be senile to allow the court decide who is right and wrong. Give room for fair hearing.
PS. media made us believe the President was dead, but they lied. These news agencies all are in it for the money, not credibility, even CNN.
Have a little patience, you would soon know what has happened.

Well nobody is stopping these "others" from approaching Mr. Keyamo for legal representation. We've not heard that anybody approached him in relation to the case and he turned them down. As regards payment - well, we don't know what deal he has cut with Stephanie. It's between both of them. You, like me, would have to wait and find out

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

It will be interesting to read the HOSPITAL report of her alleged loss of pregnancy, poisoning by the apostle.
At least, she must have gone to a hospital for the poisoning. I think they said she lives abroad, so definitely it will be easy for the hospital to fax her records to the court house on request. I know hospitals abroad dont do magomago like that.
Without a documentation of her pregnancy during the period she claimed, without a hospital admission and treatment of a miscarriage during said period, without a Drs report confirming she lost the "pregnancy" through use of some "pills" taken ( I believe they would probably have tested her blood in the hospital for toxins if she had told them she was given strange medicines) then her story of any pregnancy will be discarded. We need proofs here, and not sentiments.

Your arguments are "logical" and that is the way it should be.

BUT...
If all the above are in-place, Apostle wont even be free today!
If you go to a Hospital and report that you are poisoned (Abroad), the accused person would be arrested and investigated immediately, irrespective of how powerful he is.

But recall her story
:Apostle lured her back to Nigeria, using sweet words and promising her load of money and other goodies (Did you read her story about this event, because l am just reporting what she said?).
She said she believed him as he has not shown any negative reaction to her pregnancy, when she informed him and that he actually assured her that he would marry her.
She said on reaching Nigeria, Apostle Sulaiman took her to a Hotel close tot he Airport (she gave the name bu tl cant remember it now and asked that the Police confirm their Lodging in the hotel)
She said it was at the hotel that he gave her something to drink, saying it would help her (and she believed him! ) while she noticed that he did not drink the same thing!
She said immediately after, she started experiencing Stomach pains and bleeding.......and the pregnancy came crashing down.

ALL THESE HAPPENED IN NIGERIA! Not Abroad.

So, you see where the "logic" does not apply here?

I repeat, these Sulaiman is capable of ANYTHING! A criminal per excellence.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

...And you think the Police are just acting "serious" for nothing or is it only hr case that deserves this sort of gra-gra?
You think it is just the Police that decided that her actions amounted to TERRORISM?

Abeg, even if he is in the Artic Circle, it takes just a phone call to get the message across. undecided
Moreover, from what we are reading here, "overzealous and fanatical Zombies" from the church of the fake Apostle will do more than he wishes, just to please their lord and Master who can do no wrong.
grin

Questions you need ask yourself.
1. Did she make these claims before being arrested or was arrested and made these claims?
2. Was she arrested in the bank trying to withdraw money sent to her by the police as decoy?
3. Why is Apostle not charged, after all her claims?
4. Why is Festus not going to court but demand a whooping #500m for damages, I thought he is a lawyer that believed in the system?
4. Why did same police and dss invite him during "incite" comment, but are lip tight?
Please answer these questions, analyze your thoughts, make corrections and await the courts judgement.
Believe in a structure/system not in people.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=RosaConsidine post=54788835]

Well nobody is stopping these "others" from approaching Mr. Keyamo for legal representation. We've not heard that anybody approached him in relation to the case and he turned them down. As regards payment - well, we don't know what deal he has cut with Stephanie. It's between both of them. You, like me, would have to wait and find out[/quote

So lets just wait. It's not gonna be far.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2017
olabrad:

You know in your heart that you are just speculating. What every sane mind here is asking you and otobo is to[b] present tenable evidence. I ask again, where is your evidence? [/b]

Even if the father and mother and daughter are grinding axes against each other, how come the mama hasn't come to defend her daughter and verify what she said?

Chai! You should be wiser than this

It is only wise to base your allegations on facts and evidences instead of fallacies and conjectures and speculations, instead of waxing a conspiracy theory; that's what every sensible, unbiased adult would do.

Let not get "personal" here!

Since you are all about EVIDENCE, maybe you and Sulaiman can present us with Evidence of the Blackmail you are charging her with?
Or do you want to[b] present us with EVIDENCE of the TERRORISM you charged her with?[/b]
I also ask you:Where is the EVIDENCE

That is what intelligent and yet to be Zombified adults do, right? undecided

We are waiting for that your evidence of Blackmail and Terrorism.....

```````````````````````````````````

This is your charge sheet below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Temysteve(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!
Just shut the hell up!! Ur point ar baseless..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Your arguments are "logical" and that is the way it should be.

BUT...
If all the above are in-place, Apostle wont even be free today!
If you go to a Hospital and report that you are poisoned (Abroad), the accused person would be arrested and investigated immediately, irrespective of how powerful he is.

But recall her story
:Apostle lured her back to Nigeria, using sweet words and promising her load of money and other goodies (Did you read her story about this event, because l am just reporting what she said?).
She said she believed him as he has not shown any negative reaction to her pregnancy, when she informed him and that he actually assured her that he would marry her.
She said on reaching Nigeria, Apostle Sulaiman took her to a Hotel close tot he Airport (she gave the name bu tl cant remember it now and asked that the Police confirm their Lodging in the hotel)
She said it was at the hotel that he gave her something to drink, saying it would help her (and she believed him! ) while she noticed that he did not drink the same thing!
She said immediately after, she started experiencing Stomach pains and bleeding.......and the pregnancy came crashing down.

ALL THESE HAPPENED IN NIGERIA! Not Abroad.

So, you see where the "logic" does not apply here?

I repeat, these Sulaiman is capable of ANYTHING! A criminal per excellence.

She bled in Nigeria right? She must still have hospital records otherwise it never happened. I've never seen a pregnant woman with a wanted pregnancy start bleeding and not go to a hospital, especially when she's educated.
Its even easier now. Get hospital/Drs report. The Dr can also be called to testify in court about his clinical findings on the day she claimed.
I believe anyone called to the stand will be honest because this is a high profile case, and any lies will make the person lose his licence. It will be hard to forge results in a registered hospital. I believe she would have gone to a reasonable hospital around when she claimed to have been covered in a pool of blood.
All these things are easily verifiable. She must have also had a scan after the miscarriage? We will examine the report of the scan to be sure it was of a woman who just lost a baby.
Everything will be examined during her law suit against him, but not during the police's criminal law suit against her.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2017
sunshyne20:

Questions you need ask yourself.
1. Did she make these claims before being arrested or was arrested and made these claims?
2. Was she arrested in the bank trying to withdraw money sent to her by the police as decoy?
3. Why is Apostle not charged, after all her claims?
4. Why is Festus not going to court but demand a whooping #500m for damages, I thought he is a lawyer that believed in the system?
4. Why did same police and dss invite him during "incite" comment, but are lip tight?
Please answer these questions, analyze your thoughts, make corrections and await the courts judgement.
Believe in a structure/system not in people.

Which of the claims exactly, are you referring to?
There are more than one allegation in her claims.

Suffice to say, that Sulaiman colluded with some corrupt Policemen to "snag" her is just reprehensible.
That wont stand in a court of law. Which Judge gave then the warrant to do that?

He promised her money (according to her) to keep her quiet about the Pregnancy and what he di to her (poisoning her).
he then went behind to arrange her arrest, in s snag operation.

It just shows the kind of criminal he is.

Sulaiman took advantage of the fact that he was dealing with a "lose but not so intelligent girl".
He is such a despicable humanbeing.

I will try to answer some of your questions thou, just to make you see that there is nothing new in them:
*Lawyers ask for damages first before heading to court (ask those in the know to tell you). Some will pay and settle without heading to court while others would fight it out and court and order or not order damages to be paid.
*She made the claims after arrest because the agreement she had with Sulaiman was to be paid-of....... until Sulaiman the crook played a fast one on her!
*She was arrested in the Bank trying to withdraw money that `"Sulaiman promised to send to her account".... not knowing the the criminal has reneged and set her up for arrest
*The matter is in court already (remember he charged her for terrorism) and the DSS have nothing to do with a matter in court. The incitement case was one of National Security and falls within the responsibility of DSS.

As you can see, its all falling into place.
Sulaiman is a despicable person who cannot even "pay-off" as promised, a lady he ruined her life, poisoned her unborn child, and lied to severally.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Ballmer: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

With your long epistle what crime punishable under the constitution of Nigeria did Suleman commit by having two.some or three.some ? Are u not also guilty of the same offence you accuse everyone against your opinion of ? Why crucify the Suleman because he's a pastor while you absolve the career Jezbeel Otobo of any moral sin.

Abi Nigerian don de give prison sentence for banging Ashawo now ? Pls enlighten me.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2017
donigspain:
The onus now rests on her to prove her allegations. She better start bringing out the evidence she has stockpiled before going bleating like someone suffering mouth diarrhea. cool

You can't just wake up and accuse a man of Suleiman man's status of such immoral fantasies without proof. I never expected Suleiman to oblige her with as much as the annoying 'k' or 'kk' reply until she tenders her evidence in the law court.

The court is there for a reason not all these media trial. Nonsense Oloriburuku fellow.

One of her ilk in trade is cooling off in Port Harcourt prison. Her brain would have been duly partitioned, formatted and a new and updated OS installed with strong antivirus by the time she finally regains her freedom.
He's the one charging her to court. The onus lies on him to prove blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by EnkayDezign: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2017
omofunaab:
Those of you saying this is a government conspiracy to nail apostle Suleiman.

Can you now see that an agent of government (police) is the one prosecuting Stephanie Otobo on behalf of your saint and daddy apostle Suleiman

I'm actually surprised, and curious to know how he's making the police do this?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

[b]
She bled in Nigeria right? She must still have hospital records otherwise it never happened. [/b]I've never seen a pregnant woman with a wanted pregnancy start bleeding and not go to a hospital, especially when she's educated.
Its even easier now. Get hospital/Drs report. The Dr can also be called to testify in court about his clinical findings on the day she claimed.
I believe anyone called to the stand will be honest because this is a high profile case, and any lies will make the person lose his licence. It will be hard to forge results in a registered hospital. I believe she would have gone to a reasonable hospital around when she claimed to have been covered in a pool of blood.
All these things are easily verifiable. She must have also had a scan after the miscarriage? We will examine the report of the scan to be sure it was of a woman who just lost a baby.
Everything will be examined during her law suit against him, but not during the police's criminal law suit against her.

Just reading the bolded part of your statement above makes me cringe at your level of naivety!
Hundreds of women bleed and lose pregnancy everyday in Nigeria, without ever stepping into any hospital.

Just ask around.

What most of you failed to factor-in is that this is a crime committed when they were "lovers".
Sulaiman was cunning enough to keep pretending to this lady that he was in-love with her but meanwhile he was planning his next move, which was to posion her pregnancy (destroy the evidence), then get her arrested (silence the victim).

She on the other hand saw him as a meal ticket, based on how he had lavish money on her when he was still pussy-whipped and sucking her Boobby! grin grin

I do not pity her one bit but l so much detest the callousness and craftiness of this snake called Sulaiman!
To think he is calling himslef a Man of God and would mount the pulpit every Sunday!
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by UltraLeslie1: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Are you the other 43 year old man docked? Or is Otobo your girlfriend?

Anyways, I don't see how the pastor would have sued for character defamation when lawful fücking isn't a crime .

He admitted he did know the hoe so blackmail suit is appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Daboomb: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Okay, enough on this matter.
I am done.

I conclude that before you can make a charge of Blackmail stick, you must prove that there was nothing to suggest that the accused and you have anything in common which suggest money "may" change hands in lieu of a favor or you are paying based on an earlier promise for something in return. (Like to cover-up something).

All she needed to show was that you actually "willingly promised" to pay her, ....to keep her quiet over something...and the Blackmail charge will collapse like a Pack of Cards

Take care guys, its been interesting.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by MallamYahaya(m): 12:54am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

You know nothing about criminal trials. This case is not between Apostle Suleman and Stephanie. It is between the state and the accused. Apostle Suleman reported the matter to the police and they framed the charge. Apostle Suleman can also bring a civil action against her for defamation of character.

It is people like you that Stephanie was groomed to brainswash

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by EnkayDezign: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Jhasmin:
One thing I like about the Muslims is their loyalty to their brotherhood and to what they believe. Look at we Christians we are so quick to judge our own, to expose our own, to say nasty things about our own. You will think your doing the right thing, but we are making mockery ourselves. You will never see a Muslim man talking down at their own, or exposing their ugly deeds in public and they defend their belief to death but Christians don't even think there is need to do likewise.

Aren't you looking at this from a completely absurd angle? Muslim or Christian, what does is matter when saying the truth is involved. Trust me, no righteous muslim person will come out to blindly support a cleric, when there is a serious accusation (with evidence) leveled against him/her.

What most Nigerians need to understand is that, there needs to be accountability and integrity even in religious affairs, regardless of our faith. We can't keep defending falsehood, and expect our society to become a better place. The perceived and completely unnecessary war (underground or otherwise) between the foreign ideologies (Islam & Christianity) need to be put aside. Seriously, the sovereignty of either one of these creed is really not up to us black Africans. When will we stop fighting a battle that isn't ours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by azzima(m): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2017
donigspain:
The onus now rests on her to prove her allegations. She better start bringing out the evidence she has stockpiled before going bleating like someone suffering mouth diarrhea. cool

You can't just wake up and accuse a man of Suleiman man's status of such immoral fantasies without proof. I never expected Suleiman to oblige her with as much as the annoying 'k' or 'kk' reply until she tenders her evidence in the law court.

The court is there for a reason not all these media trial. Nonsense Oloriburuku fellow.

One of her ilk in trade is cooling off in Port Harcourt prison. Her brain would have been duly partitioned, formatted and a new and updated OS installed with strong antivirus by the time she finally regains her freedom.
meanwhile one of his "ilk" was caught pants down in Benin last week with a married member. If he wasn't caught pants down and with camera rolling,the fool would have been quoting the Bible up and down and blaming another El rufai. My question for you Dumbos is this,Suleiman made the El rufai statement early this year BUT he said that he has been "assisting" the "Prostitute" since last year so if anyone has a brain, did el rufai recruit this girl wayyyyyyyyy before Suleiman made the comment about El rufai? ? Does that make any sense Obviously this Suleiman knew this girl before his comments about el rufai so who is fooling who hereThe idiot can fool the world but he can't fool almighty Jehovah!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Just reading the bolded part of your statement above makes me cringe at your level of naivety!
Hundreds of women bleed and lose pregnancy everyday in Nigeria, without ever stepping into any hospital.

Just ask around.

What most of you failed to factor-in is that this is a crime committed when they were "lovers".
Sulaiman was cunning enough to keep pretending to this lady that he was in-love with her but meanwhile he was planning his next move, which was to posion her pregnancy (destroy the evidence), then get her arrested (silence the victim).

She on the other hand saw him as a meal ticket, based on how he had lavish money on her when he was still pussy-whipped and sucking her Boobby! grin grin

I do not pity her one bit but l so much detest the callousness and craftiness of this snake called Sulaiman!
To think he is calling himslef a Man of God and would mount the pulpit every Sunday!
shocked shocked

Thousands of women also claim to have lost pregnancies despite never being pregnant. We see it everyday in hospitals. Some genuinely thought they were pregnant , but were found to not be pregnant, and just had delayed periods
Some come hoping to get the Drs complicit in their deception towards their husbands/lovers. Some lie about miscarriages. No be today.
I still refuse to believe an educated lady who is bleeding and has a much cherished wanted pregnancy will not go to a hospital. Especially if you're pregnant for a man you're hoping will leave his wife to marry you. Women here can prove me wrong with their own experiences especially if they've had miscarriages in the past.
If she lost a pregnancy, and said she was covered in a pool of blood, and never went to a hospital, then sorry I doubt the courts can help her with her claims.
She also didn't make a report to the police then that she was given a tablet which she suspected caused her to lose her pregnancy, she has no case.
How am I supposed to believe that a girl of that age will take a drug from her lover without knowing the name or what its used for? Did she complain of headache to him, and he gave her the medicines?
Why didn't she cry wolf when she lost the "pregnancy"? I doubt if any woman would forgive a man for giving her poison to lose her wanted pregnancy, yet she still continued with the affair with him after he almost killed her?
It doesn't sound logical to me.
I'm not a fan of the apostle btw. I don't know anything about his ministry, and definitely cannot vouch for him.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by tonio2wo: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2017
donigspain:
That your goat self already believed an olosho's account without an iota totally of evidence goes a looooong way to advertise your level of IQ.

We already saw some snapchat screen grab pictures. Sheep
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by donttouch: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2017
GavelSlam:
Good now all the details would be made public.
...and you will be disappointed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.