Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) (1175 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) by naijainform: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Its really an end of the Road for a Ritualist who was apprehended today in badagry, according to a Facebook User Princes Anabel Nk, who shared the pictures with the inscription.

”I hate Sharing bad news but i swear this gave me fever,

what in Gods name is this?

Everybody need to be prayerful, this world is coming to an end

nobody you know will die like this in jesus name amen”

Our source revealed that at about 4pm on sunday 19th march 2017, a middle aged man was caught with the head and hand of unidentified lady at Muwo axis of Ikoga badagry.

according to residents of the area, the culprit had always been seen walking around the neighborhood holding a sack with blood dripping from it, whenever he’s confronted and asked whats inside the sack,

he says its bush meat, not until yesterday when luck run out of him and he was busted.

cc: mynd44 lalasticlala

for videos

http://naijainform.com/2017/03/20/ritualist-nabbed-human-head-badagry/

Re: Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) by Debzdgoddess(f): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jeeez .. Pukes ..
Re: Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) by Alitair(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm... Na wah o
Re: Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why always girls for ritual??
Re: Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) by naijainform: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
help me call mynd44 and lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian man caught With Human Head In Badagry (Viewer discretion) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why always them South West? angry

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO & Photos]: Shop Shout Down, People Still Running At Oshodi Market. / Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family / Cultists Shoot 100L Student Dead In Bayelsa While Snatching Phone From Her(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.