Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:58 AM

Laboratory Analysis On Agric Products Made Easy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Laboratory Analysis On Agric Products Made Easy (559 Views)

List Of 19 Agric Products You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Dollars / Why Soil Analysis On That Farmland?? / Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laboratory Analysis On Agric Products Made Easy by Molecularconsul: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Are you into agriculture? Do you need physiochemical analysis of your agricultural products and or raw materials, are you an entrepreneur or one of those who deal in agric chemical related businesses and needs routine analysis of their product can consult us.
we are team of public analyst, industrial chemists, pharmaceutical chemists, microbiologist, biochemist, environmental consultants, etc.
just send us a mail, and we will get to you.
if it has molecules, consult us
molecularconsult@gmail.com
Re: Laboratory Analysis On Agric Products Made Easy by Ademat7(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Molecularconsul:
Are you into agriculture? Do you need physiochemical analysis of your agricultural products and or raw materials, are you an entrepreneur or one of those who deal in agric chemical related businesses and needs routine analysis of their product can consult us.
we are team of public analyst, industrial chemists, pharmaceutical chemists, microbiologist, biochemist, environmental consultants, etc.
just send us a mail, and we will get to you.
if it has molecules, consult us
molecularconsult@gmail.com
nice idea: I've been wondering if one can know the safety condition of the food we eat like fruits,tomato and pepper
Re: Laboratory Analysis On Agric Products Made Easy by Molecularconsul: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
yea, people are now health and safety conscious. get in touch with us, and we will get back to you.

molecularconsult @gmail.com
Re: Laboratory Analysis On Agric Products Made Easy by TONY56: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Molecularconsul:
yea, people are now health and safety conscious. get in touch with us, and we will get back to you.

molecularconsult @gmail.com

Where are you located? I mean your contact address? Send to me via email: tugbiyeley_not@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

We Export Raw Cashew Nut, Contact Us / Loan For Legitimate Businesses / Treated Hybrid Plantain Sucker...N80/1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.