Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Divine Revolution Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Revolution Message (426 Views)

Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Revolution Message by Watchwell: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
DIVINE REVOLUTION MESSAGE - Volume 1.
for ORIGINAL & FULL copy search Mumylight of Armstrong Facebook. or Youtube for its tittle.

(Message for the Church Leaders and the Churches)
++++++++++++++
Beloved, I bring you greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus. The messages below are signs that God is not happy with what has been happening in our churches. He is warning us to amend our ways so that we will be saved.
As i was waiting on the Lord for 60days, i was instructed to write. I give glory to God that am able to deliver these messages which delayed for about a month. Demons manifested to me in many ways to stop me, but they will always fail. Who can battle with the Lord? God is the Mightiest.

I was asked to publish it because of the sturbborness of some ministers and rebellious children. The messages are as follow:

MY CHURCH has been sold out and my people destroyed. Many say they are my servants but are beast and wolfs in sheep clothing, they use my Word and my name to deceive my people. My spirit has left many churches and they are blind. Their abormination made 6 evil spirits to dwell comfortably in most churches: the spirit of mammon, the spirit of witchraft, water spirit, occult spirit, spirit of immorality and the spirit of the world. Some of them build temples for baal and for ashteroth and call it church or ministry. They have gone astray in their own ways not my Ways, they have consulted evil spirits and not my spirit. they have dishonoured my name. I send them messengers to warn them but they hardened their hearts.

Why do you return to invite satan into your callings after i called you to serve me. Some of You have entered evil covenants for money and vanity. You are crazy for crowd and not for souls because of greed, you emulate and envy thereby competing with one another. Many of the souls you claim you are winning are destroyed in hell because you failed to reproof and instruct them in righteousness.
I have found few of you faithful, but many have failed me. You pretend not to know the truth by embracing falsehood and evil, when you know my WORD.

Renounce the devil, Circumcize yourselves, sanitize my church, remove all forms of idols and likeness, break your evil altars and serve me in spirit and in truth, I will fight for you and you will hold your peace.

My coming is near, change your ways and do my will: Stop partnering with demons, stop unholy ordination of ministers and appointments, stop occultism in my church, stop using my Word to steal from my people, stop holding my Word with gods and charms or stand before my people with evil powers and charms. stop manipulating and destroying my people with occultic and demonic gifts in the name of charity. stop celebrating dead bodies and the dead in my house, stop observing dates, stop giving my praise to your VIPS. Stop my children from singing my songs and praises with my Word to politicians. Return to me. Care for the needy in truth, help the widows and orphans and stop despising them.

My church has become vulnerable and helpless due to occultism and manipulations in it. Due to leadership carelessness of ministers over the flock. Due to unrigheousness. Due to truth burial. They fear being persecuted by rebellious children in my church thereby participate in their iniquity. Due to mismanagement and the activities of merchandize ministers. Due to witchraft practices and the invasion of evil spirits. Due to tradition of men and ungodly rules and regulations. Due to the application of the philosophy of men and their wisdom into spiritual affairs in the church. Due to evil association and their associates, and due to selfish handover of power. They do not want to loose members so they allow anything in my church. These things have made satan to be in control of the church for destruction.

They have replaced the move of my spirit with the move of circular knowledge and the move of my Word with the move of money and satanic wisdom. They have turned my church upside down and made my people to sin. They have turned my store house to their banks and family inheritance, they eat and eat my portion, they rob me and rob my people to acquire more wealth. If you pay me, and tribute to caesar you obey my Word. If you serve me, you will honour me.

The church should return to me in truth and run from the deceptive manipulation of the serpent (satan) the enemy. No minister that uses the Bible or calls my name with charms and gods to deceive, steal,destroy or kill my people shall see my kingdom. Even those who use it to do good, thinking they please me, all of them shall burn in hell if they do not repent.

My coming is near. I want my church sanitized and ready before i come. I am coming like a thief. He who hears my voice and repent shall be saved.

Catholic Church and others return to me fully. my covenant and status is with you as priest and levites. Renounce the queen of heaven devil, hiding behind the status of mary. Praise and hail me your Lord. Why call mary the mother of God? i have no mother in heaven, nor on earth with you. Mary is not your saviour and Lord, honour me and pray to the Father in my name. I am the way the truth and life.
Renounce and bind satan from among you. Reject his activities and deceptions.

There are ungodly and demonic items my people use to offer prayers, some of them are idols in form of prayer materials,they think they pray to me but to demons. Many are initiated into occultism and witchraft through these items. Use my Word to pray to me. Return to me and i will safe thy soul.

Pentecostal churches you say Catholics worship visible idols and practice occultism but most of you have refused to see the beam in your eyes. You worship invisible idols; you run programmes to make money, you gather multutude to win popularity, you travel far and near to acquire satanic powers to control things and to do signs and wonders, you cheat on your wives, you hypnotize and manipulate your followers, you charge money and put obstacles before counselling. You pray and demonstrate to my people for greed. Because some of you bought evil powers to do the magic you call miracle, you charge money for different problems. You sale water and other items before prayers. You collect evil monies to build babel towers and say it does not matter. You rush to pray for the high and mighty and neglect the poor, You rush to high places to open churches and ministries, you neglect the villages and satanic strongholds . You exalt yourselves and use your beautiful wives as idols in my church and place their photos to attract and win members. You imitate the world and their fashion. You have failed me for these reasons. Repent now and lead my people right before it is too late.

Those young ministers who will not allow my word to menthor them shall fail. Beware, there are many occult and evil menthors today, who the devil use to destroy you. If you ask me for a menthor prayerfully and not greedily i will give and bless your soul.

Those who run churches like club shall die with their deception. Those who run churches like business venture shall die for their greed. Rebellious children will never change until they are destroyed. kill your pride. It is time to repent. Humble yourselves before my throne of mercy and i will deliver you.

Many good ministers and their ministries have been destroyed because of evil gifts. My servants who run faster than me in ministry shall fall. Those who run to altars for evil powers to jump wilderness period shall be defiled and used by satan.

Many witches and enemies of righteousness now hide under the disguise of holiness dressing to do evil. Those who say it does not matter and dress like Jezebel and Delilah to seduce my servants and my people should repent now. Those who dress naked and wicked will not see my kingdom unless they repent.

Whenever i send you true messengers for warnings or revival demons will become restless, they will rage because their kingdoms will loose members, followers and customers. They will offer evil sacrifices to bury the truth while my people will fall again. Be watchful, be prayerful, meditate on my word day and night. Seek godly wisdom and you will overcome them.

Some question my ways outside my Word. I am mysterious in my ways. I do what i please and use anyone i so desire. You cannot question my authority. This world is full of iniquity and wickedness, they have been trasformed to the order of Noah's generation, they have failed to accept the truth and said where is the kingdom and where is the destruction? They mock and laugh at my warnings even with Bibles on their hands. They plot evil against the truth and persecute the righteous, giving praises to the wicked. If they do not repent destruction will overtake them.

My church will not be united if they continue to use different polluted and omitted versions of the Bible from the kingdom of darkness. They cannot speak with one voice with different religions and practices under my church. My Word is thesame yesterday today and forever more. Return to old King James Version of the Bible and satan will be frustrated in my church.

Why tell them divorce is not sinful. I hate divorce. Return to your first wives and husbands even if they are devils. If you worship me faithfully, i will deliver you from their devils.
If you have sinned repent and sin no more. If you were once given suspension in a church and you ran away go back and finish the test.
If you are an occult minister or agent of satan in my church openly confess before my people so that satan will be shamed and you will be forgiven.

My servants, return to your first callings. I called some apostles, some prophets, some evangelist, some pastors, and some teachers. Greedily and ignorantly some say i called them in all the five fold ministry. I am not an author of confusion. Focus on your calling even if you operate with many gifts of the Holy Spirit. Stop putting confusion in my church. Those who change their callings and office for the fear of men shall die. Those who call themselves in ministry and operate with strange spirits shall burn in hell. Those who ordain prophets when i did not send them or call them to be prophets thereby making them to acquire evil powers to prove their fake callings shall totally be destroyed.
Those who ordain agents of satan without proper caution and prayers to confirm them true ministers of God shall have sorrow. Those who run for titles and fame shall fall before me. Those who place title above my Spirit shall be condemned. Those ministers who take Holy Communion sinfully and deceptively shall die. Repent you all and be free from hell.

My children have gone astray like sheep without a shepherd for confusion and fear. Most of them see church as a business venture others see it as a decorated shrine so they are afraid to enter. Some see it as waste of money and time to go to church regularly while others see it as harmful. Because of these many of them just attend for miracles and not for righteousness's sake.

I want my children who are confused and asking how to know these fake ministers to beware.
These are some of the ways you can identify fake ministers of these last days:

1. You know them by their fruits. They do most things contrary to my Word and tell you it does not matter. Living a mischevious and questionable life style.
2. They preach and teach lies and concentrate more on messages that will always make you happy and avoid messages that will reproof you of sin. They do not constantlly preach about rapture, heaven or hell.
3. They move to win members and not souls for my kingdom and call it evangelism. They can do anything to get more members.
4. They like to give and do charity where people will see and praise them, so that noone will suspect them. Even if you suspect them people will challenge you.
5. They boast of their achievments and their evil acquisitions and make you believe that my real servants are fake and cursed. They mock my real servants and call them fools.
6. Most of them are not persecuted. You will notice things are just going smoothly with them while most real ministers will be struggling to get money or members. There are still few fake ones who pretentiously struggle. Some real ones who couldnt endure their wilderness test period end up joining occult or acquire charms to be like them.
7. If you have encounter with them or worship with them, you begin to have problems instead of peace, You can loose your joy, your blessings or your health because of their charms, demons or evil altars. For Some, you might have short breakthrough with future destruction.
8. They like you to bow for them and treat them like your God for their pride and ego.
9. They are very crafty they can apply any method to get whatever they want.
10. They do evil and pamper evil doers even in my church

Tell my children to return to me for i have come to execute judgment on evil in my church. Tell my real servants to wipe their tears and read Luke 1:51-54.
Some women minister before me for zeal. Those ministering with my spirit shall have their rewards. Those who operate with Jazebel spirit will not see my kingdom. Most Men have failed me. They have become unfaithful to me and their wives, they do not love their wives like i loved them. Some women have become rebels and unsubmissive to their husbands. Things have turned around. Any man who takes up his responsibilities will not compete with a woman. If you love your wife perfectly and pray
erfully she will obey you. Wives submit to your husbands, pray for them and bless them, youths serve me with your strength, singles serve me with your bodies, children obey my Word. My struggling servants remain faithful to me and i will visit you. Pay your vows to succeed. Seek ye first my Kingdom and its righteousness and other things shall be added. In my father's house are many mansions, i am preparing a place for you and my coming is near. If you endure to the end you shall be saved.

He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit of the Lord says to the churches.

To God be the glory.

Read Revelation Chapter 1-3.
.......………………………………

MY PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH.
Oh Lord have mercy upon us for we have sinned and fallen short of your glory. As we repent and forsake our wrongs may you deliver us and cause your face to shine upon us again in Jesus name i pray. Amen

This message is spreading all over. pls share to others. Spirits of babylon and mammon must bow in our churches, God has taken over.
Re: Divine Revolution Message by LLSAINT(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
I Concur 100%

(1) (Reply)

Higher Dimensional Beings Are Here / Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA / The Dark Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.