Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River (429 Views)

Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here is the Photo of a lady who recently jumped into the lagoon in lagos state, it was reported that she was seen walking along the bridge quietly only for her to climb the iron and jumped into the river...local fishermen quickly went for her rescue and brought her out of the river unconscious...

Just yesterday we heard of a doctor who told his driver to stop for him to make a call... Only for him to jump into the lagoon

~Don't allow your problems make you do stupid things~

Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by TheBlessedMAN: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
the rate at which people are commiting suicide this days eh, no b say dem dey run 4rm recession? Very soon, recession wil start affecting death self...
Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by jessykings(f): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eiya,death cheated her... grin
But on a more serious note, the rate of suicide is increasing by the day n it ain't funny anymore.
Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Speechless
Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
jessykings:
Eiya,death cheated her... grin
But on a more seriously note, the rate of suicide I increasing by the day n it ain't funny anymore.

It's not funny na
Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by Jerryojozy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
My naija wetin de happen, baba show people just de commit suicide anyhow.

Genius J
Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by BlueShine(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Since everybody they jump enter water, be like say gold fit they inside or maybe money, make I jump my own too and see grin
Re: Another Disaster As Lady Jumps Into River by mykelmeezy: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2017
smh

somebody cannot visit Atlantis and see aquaman in peace again

(1) (Reply)

London Terrorist A Nigerian? / Wike Killed Innocent People To Become Rivers Governor – Dakuku Peterside / Owner Of Durable Medical Equipment Company Indicted For Health Care Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.