Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility (910 Views)

Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 4:12am On Mar 21, 2017
On Sunday evening by 8:30pm a drunk policeman rammed into a parked car along Okhoro road Benin city,Edo State. It was reported that the car may not be repairable do to the effect on the chassis, the panel beater said. However the policeman and his men insisted that the owner should do his worse because they won't pay more than 50k. The mater was reported at the Okhoro division but they are not doing enough to make sure of justice in the case.
Mr Emenike the said owner of the destroyed vehicle, a poor taxi driver in the city is calling on all relevant authorities to come to his aid to prosecute the policeman, Sag Friday who is under New Benin police division.
Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Lifestone(m): 4:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 4:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Pictures of the car
Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2017
I don't really know how to post pictures please someone should help me please I will forward it via whatsapp
Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 4:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Another one

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 4:43am On Mar 21, 2017
The car is twisted

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 4:48am On Mar 21, 2017
T

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 5:18am On Mar 21, 2017
H

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 5:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Mods and admin please forward it to the front page

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Badgers14: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Larryguy:
Mods and admin please forward it to the front page

Next time, snap the picture of the license plate of the police car. And the full picture of the car..

If you could get the officers badge number.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Badgers14:

Next time, snap the picture of the license plate of the police car. And the full picture of the car..

If you could get the officers badge number.

I have all the evidences and pictures of both vehicles the policeman's I'D "everything" 5 persons are willing to testify.
I don't know how to upload pictures here
Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Drunked police officer.
Nonsense and Nonsescical.
He should be charged with the highest order in the Supreme Court Law book.
Ewu cameroun
Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Larryguy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Updates: the man has been pleading to settle out of court as a female Lawyer voluntarily intervened
Re: A Drunk Policeman Destroyed This Car And Refused To Take Responsibility by Anderlis(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Things you should know as a tenant, visit the link below

http://onomeasike..com.ng/2017/03/unlawful-ejectment-or-recovery-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian-canadians Arrested In Toronto For Fraud, Theft / Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Nursery & Primary School Wit Their Cattle In Anambra(pi / 419 Scam On NAIRALAND... BE AWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.