Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students (21115 Views)

400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) / Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike / Hike In Fees:Protest Goes Bloody As Soldiers Open Fire On Protesting Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by modsfucker: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Shut up with your nonsense ALUTA. You went to that school and when they expel you you are going alone not with the ALUTA members. If the police shoot you, you alone will die, and if the school is now shut, everyone of you will go to his papa's house and not the ALUTA house.

You guys should better exercise caution with your perceived militants mentality. If you claim to be militants then you would be accorded militants treatment. BUSY TALKING VERY UNLIKE STUDENTS, NO WISDOM NO NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Speedyconnect13: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2017
a country where life isnt valued.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Tgold1(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
LASU and wahala..Will that school ever know peace?
you are a fool yourexellency.
normally I don't do this, but must you showcase your stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by blogbloke: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2017
A 500 level student's life wasted just like that. Naija which way?

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by YhungPablo(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2017
rip.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Kingjags: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
shut up you there, you don't have to yarn dust to stay relevant.
we are Lasu
we are proud

3 Likes

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2017
God heal our land...bad news everyday...

RIP
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by eluquenson(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2017
That's terrible, after all his labor in the school of Law.

May his soul RIP
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by flowbjones(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2017
yourexcellency:

Yes bro when the Lugardian Zoo begin to know peace.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by flowbjones(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2017
modsfucker:
Shut up with your nonsense ALUTA. You went to that school and when they expel you you are going alone not with the ALUTA members. If the police shoot you, you alone will die, and if the school is now shut, everyone of you will go to his papa's house and not the ALUTA house.

You guys should better exercise caution with your perceived militants mentality. If you claim to be militants then you would be accorded militants treatment. BUSY TALKING VERY UNLIKE STUDENTS, NO WISDOM NO NOTHING.

Jebure for a minute bro.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by seungbanja: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
asking this question shows you are still living in the past. Lasu has consistently experienced peace since the new administration of Fagbohun

1 Like

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by 9ja4show: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2017
AwiLand:
Stupid Igbo Boy.....Allow yoruba to fight their fight and die in their own land... Be wise brothers.

Just 50naira condom would have stopped this goat

1 Like

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Adegreen(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
..... Some people sha must u talk stupid man say rubbish
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by AmbodOfLASU: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
yourexcellency:

So, it's the school fault that a student was killed or it's only LASU where students are killled?

1 Like

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by optimus09: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
AwiLand:
Stupid Igbo Boy.....Allow yoruba to fight their fight and die in their own land... Be wise brothers.

and you are generous with stupid words.Read what you wrote,you are just insensitive and dull in thinking.was the driver a yoruba man?were you there to comfirm what happened?So its morally right that a yoruba man should take the death of an igbo man because its their land.i just wonder what people like you will eventually teach your children undecided

2 Likes

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Adegreen(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

you are a fool yourexellency.
normally I don't do this, but must you showcase your stupidity?
...... Uor own stupidity na grade 1..... Omo ale
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by samuelson06(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL WE GET JUSTICE

Bros, make I hear word abeg. What justice do you want to get? The guy killed himself, his stupid!ty killed him. How can a learned person go and argue with a tout of a driver? Because of what exactly? What do you think would happen? Why didn't he go to the police to seek justice? That's what you get when you lack wisdom and self-control and be full of pride.You don't argue with touts. A tout has little or nothing to lose in a fight - even his life is of less important to him. And you, if you like, be humble and focused or stay there and be making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by pirees: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2017
R.I.P nigga
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by delana(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

What strikes me about the story is the fact that the student, on being hit by the truck driver, got out of the car to fight with the truck driver, and got stabbed to death.

Now, I am not excusing the student's death. It should not have happened. But fighting a guy because he bashed your vehicle?

In Nigeria today, people get angry over little things. I recall the time when at a junction in Abuja, I once observed a driver run into another driver. The chap he ran into got out of his car in anger and smashed his fist on the bonnet of the offending car with so much force that he caused a visible dent. A fight resulted, which was sorted out by a nearby traffic warden (No one got arrested).

So, if this case goes to court....I won't be surprised if the driver can get off scott free on the grounds that he acted in self defence. After all, he could claim with some justification that was physically attacked by the student in question.....

And when that happens, some people would be crying tribe, or partiality, or bribe...[b]forgetting that the deceased got out of his car to fight with the truck driver.[/b]Once that happened...the truck driver had a case for self defence there.(He could still, IMO get in jail for manslaughter...but my legal-minded nairalanders know better.)

Look, as someone who has an anger problem, I know how I feel when someone does me wrong (I can still remember the anger I felt when one taxidriver ran into me at a junction while I was waiting for the red light to turn green.I did not say anything, just got out, examined my car , and then drove off)....but sometimes it is better to keep your hands to yourself when you are angry. Because you don't know if the chap you want to fight has a weapon on him....
God bless u for this point. I see no reason for the quarrel, it is so common here in lagos
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Eleniyan15: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP BRO

Policemen at igando una get luck ooo base on logistics na why we no march reach there oooo!!!!! That station would have turn to ashes
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Eleniyan15: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
samuelson06:

Bros, make I hear word abeg. What justice do you want to get? The guy killed himself, his stupid!ty killed him. How can a learned person go and argue with a tout of a driver? Because of what exactly? What do you think would happen? Why didn't he go to the police to seek justice? That's what you get when you lack wisdom and self-control and be full of pride.You don't argue with touts. A tout has little or nothing to lose in a fight - even his life is of less important to him. And you, if you like, be humble and focused or stay there and be making noise.

for this country
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by trychris: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
A VERY SHALLOW COMMENT FROM A VERY NARROW MIND.
AwiLand:

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Odkosh: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
AwiLand:

what is this one saying?
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by wazirion(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Good Morning house

Please i need someone very good at wordpress website design to assist me in overhauling my company website

I'm looking for someone i could offer a week or 2 week contract to assist with this for an agreed fee

The website exists already but i need a few additions added, if interested please kindly mail me at he addy below

Kindly include your CV and jobs done as well as a contact phone number, i need someone here in Lagos

The website is for my law firm, email me at wazirion@yahoo.com

Thanks fellow nairalanders and log live Nigeria and Nairaland.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by trychris: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD. SMH. WHY NOT OPEN ANOTHER THREAD?
wazirion:
Good Morning house

Please i need someone very good at wordpress website design to assist me in overhauling my company website

I'm looking for someone i could offer a week or 2 week contract to assist with this for an agreed fee

The website exists already but i need a few additions added, if interested please kindly mail me at he addy below

Kindly include your CV and jobs done as well as a contact phone number, i need someone here in Lagos

The website is for my law firm, email me at wazirion@yahoo.com

Thanks fellow nairalanders and log live Nigeria and Nairaland.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Richy4(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2017
This would have been an easy thing to solve assuming both parties got insurance....It would have been a matter of exchanging particulars on the spot..and let the insurance deal with the matter... cry
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by VanBommel(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
AwiLand:

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by cavi: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2017
samuelson06:

Its probably because u don't own a car or something of value to you
So, what u are insinuating is that ,ur wife can be raped ,ur mother killed by a tout or even ur car bashedby a tout
U wouldn't do anything, u'll Jes be looking lyk a zombie
my bro, FEAR has made u intellectually lazy and unable to rationalize
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by samuelson06(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Eleniyan15:

for this country

Then you move on and leave it to God. As a rule, I don't argue with people especially those who are way below my level - mentally and otherwise. Once confusion takes over an atmosphere, anything can happen. We've got to learn; we've got to mature; we've got to be responsible. Things like this are avoidable especially when a learned person is involve but most times reverse is the case. Admitted, he bashed his car, so what next: you call his attention to it, if he takes responsibility, fine; if he refuses and start shouting, you leave him alone and move on to fix your car - God is watching. He didn't bash his life but car for God's sake but pride and arrogance wouldn't let him probably because he was not taught to be humble and have self-control. No matter what happen in your life, please force yourself to be humble; be very conscious of it. Humility does not mean you are a fool. Nothing is really worth fighting or dying for in life. Don't value your possessions more than your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.