Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Daily Spiritual Digest: Defence Against All Criticism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest: Defence Against All Criticism (226 Views)

Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: Defence Against All Criticism by jonatoye(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Defence Against All Criticism

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord will not but always acknowledge, defend and take responsibility of every actions done towards the fulfillment of His purpose on earth!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"But when Jesus was aware of it, He said to them, "Why do you trouble the woman? For she has done a good work for Me. "For you have the poor with you always, but Me you do not have always. "For in pouring this fragrant oil on My body, she did it for My burial." (Matthew 26:10-12 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Human knowledge no matter how wonderful and vast it appears to be, is still shallow because we are designed to know in part. Therefore, we ought to be very careful when passing judgement over the deeds of men. There is a part in every action of a man that will remain either a mystery or untold.

Nevertheless, this does not change the undeniable facts presented through the word of God with respect to the deeds of men. The Lord will not but always defend His people who truly work and walk according to His will. Their lives and deeds will never put a question mark about their personality in the hearts of men nor defeat the course of righteousness because the Lord will always stand by their side to bring His words to pass.

As for the woman in our text, Jesus said what she did for Him; is not a waste but for a purpose. If there be any service to be rendered; let it fulfill the purpose of God.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Let my existence in its entirety fulfill your purpose in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
If God can take responsibility for your deeds you don't need to struggle with defending yourself in the face of criticism!!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Fulfilled Tuesday!!!
Re: Daily Spiritual Digest: Defence Against All Criticism by Incredible120(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2017
FTC finally

(1) (Reply)

Associated With Change / Cassavilla / Are You Growing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.