Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" (31733 Views)

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Don't Welcome Me If I'm Released - Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ChuzzyBlog: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo who was arrested 6 days ago has been charged with cyber crime, and is awaiting her bail hearing on the 23rd of this month.

See what she wrote below:

Dear fans and friends, i am in good spirits, i go for a bail hearing this 23rd March. If I'm released, do not come to the airport to meet me. To all media and journalism students don't give up! #journalismisnotacrime you cannot intimidate us! Thank you Nigeria. VN for Kemi Olunloyo HNN Media Relations

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR35lZlhYu-/?hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/if-im-released-do-not-come-to-airport.html

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ChuzzyBlog: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Madam has spoken!

Incase you missed it, here is the post she made that landed her in trouble. Read Here: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/02/actress-iyabo-ojo-prostitute-that-uses.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Mologi(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2017
op... met me?

op... na dey beat drum na dey dance..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Op, it is meet me not met.

Invariably, madam is asking all her fans to come wait for her if her bail is granted.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by CaroLyner(f): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Who wants to come and welcome you before?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Kemi open the door is me flavour I wanna hv sex with u in the cell

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by nerodenero: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Only mad people like you will await your arrival!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by BrutalJab: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Mummy Freeze

You will still stay there for long eating your watery beans. Nonsense somebody

Always seeking for attention

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2017
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Kinghenreey: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Aunty Kemo!!

She dey think say she be one kind celebrity. Iranu abasha

At this rate, this lady go soon collect her PhD in PD( psycathric Disorder)

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by MrGreenMavro: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017

First of all, she will never be released

Secondly, she will be taken to a mental hospital

Thirdly, i think she meant bus station and not Airport

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Godprotectigbos(f): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
some times i dey wonder whether they dey mix osogbo weed with amala give this woman grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by DollarAngel(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Down THERE

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Goldenheart(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
madam Kemi is a bona fide member of the pepper dem squard

©1880

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by SageTravels: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Who made her a journalist.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Bigajeff(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by BCISLTD: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
angry what nonsense is all this.... how long can keep someone in detention?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
See reverse psychology grin

Someone give me the background story please *in Mariah Carey voice * I don't know her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
She thought she was untouchable.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Vickiweezy(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Dat 1 na ur matter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ChappyChase: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Well, thank God you said if...
Jornalism is no crime but deformation of character is a big crime!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Ruhamah23(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin

Did you husband get lost, have u inform the police....
or better you can goggle search too
I think all this will help
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by bid4rich(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
What 'IF' you are not released?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by angelo5uk(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
This psycho wants to be popular by force

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
When i no get transport fare.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by lazsnaira(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
hehehe ;Dhehehe people around be asking, bros y u just dey luk ur phone dey laugh? i no fit tell dem.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by blogbloke: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by yekparikpa(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Journalism becomes a crime when you begin to pass false informations and slander people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by auntysimbiat(f): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day / D'banj Gets Porshe Car As SLOT Ambassador / John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.