Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) (47500 Views)

Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by jakandeola(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
I pray dey stop it a show wia dey sex diasef on tv is not gud for kids

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by lonelydora: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Guyman02:
Nigeria is the ONLY country where South Africa attacks its citizens in xenophobic attacks, then jail its citizens under house arrest in a building called Big Brother house and the citizens suck dick in public, display boobs and have sex in darkness which is filmed on cameras with night vision to the public all for the enjoyment of South Africans and others who laugh at the baboons scrambling to make N25m.

If that is not another kind of apartheid then Iam Not Understanding

Stop wallowing in ignorance. We have BBAfrica, BBAmerica, BBSA,etc. This one is for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by signz: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
This Dr should simply throw away his DSTV decoder and also his certificate if he doeant know how to use his Parental guidance button that's in his remote control.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by ameh99: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2017
oga doctor that channel is label 18+ simply put a parental lock... cool

case closed
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by elmagnifico411(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
shevchenko:
Foolish dad.Must he use DSTV?
help me ask am o! If he cannot train his kids in the right way, let him submit them to fed. Govt. Yeye man filing rubbish, and wasting his money.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by lonelydora: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
teamsynergy:
he must be a native doctor.... the show is rated 18+ just like alcohol , smoking and all... u are at liberty to jettison their cable and opt for startimes or somfin else...y r ur kid watching d show? no more cartoon network? mfk... th
e indecency dey r shouting sef is over hyped.. if u watching bbn for DAT, u wud av quit d show long ago... abi wats his definition of indecency sef.... Naija and hypocrisy......

There's nothing immoral in that show. It's over hyped. Most people complaining do nit even have Dstv. They just hear it from others.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
this one is just an attention seeker and a foolish man...the show is rated 18 and there is parental control on your dstv or gotv...

Just like filing a case against nigerian brewery or british tobacco on why there sell beer or cigarettes to people...

There is warning that this items is for adult so if you dont want you take fanta...

Abi dem don close emannuel tv?

foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by martooski(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
BlacSmit:
That man is a FAILED FATHER!
if u need a court order to bring up ur children properly, then I think someone had failed in his duty.

NOT TRUE AT ALL, THE STATE HAS RESPONSIBILITY ALSO TO HELP TRAIN AND CORRECT A CHILD.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by eamon360(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Dem send am?

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2017
DSTV/GOTV has parental guidance restrictions so let him use it!

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by DateMynd44(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
thunder fire everybody were dey watch this useless programme. thunder fire big brother, their sponsors all the actors and spectators. thunder fire una all

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Waspy(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerian Doctors are now as jobless as anything.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by EBISABA(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Na small brother will nid oo.... Let big brother go nd bring us big unlce jare..
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by earthcrust: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Let us be truthful to ourselves. Apart from children watching d show at home. As far as they are part of the society it will certainly influence them.if u stop d show what about other internet platforms that encourage immortality, what about friends and peer group influence. It is a worldwide issue not only Nigerian matter. My advice to parents is that they shld teach their children the way of d Lord and pray for them without ceasing cos we are living in d evil days where immortality is normal in modern sphere.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by cherriex(f): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
My country people and hypocrisy sha,some Nigerian movies will shame u starting from the posters,to the main movies with evil vices,see internet dey there wooh,they can download anything, anytime, yet that one no be problem, even Telemundo wey no get sex scenes don spoil our teenagers woh,now they all think is ok to fall in love in secondary schools, no one talk anything, most music nd music videos are all abt drug,sex nd money,we no send,turn right,left nd center, so many things, instead of taking time and organising seminars and programs that will impact and change the lives of the youths,u are there forming James bond.ok na

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2017
funny enough, this dude lives behind my house. dont worry, i'll treat his fuckup.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by dokunbam(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
doskie:
I have never watched a single scene of that show.
Me too no time to waste time

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Stylz69(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Stupid attention seeking doctor. There is a reason for the 18 at the top right corner of the screen and it doesn't signify your IQ level !!!! Please try to read your decoder user manual and use the Parental Guidance settings to stop your children from watching Big brother. Medical doctor with no sense... Nigerians and hypocrisy... that's how one year like that a certain religious group protested against the hosting of Miss World in Nigeria and set about destroying public property yet these people are champions of sodomy and pedophilia.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Claessique1(f): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
he should go and pick beans, you curtail your kids yourself. Is it only this programme? How about other internet platforms they visit.
That man should take his time o.
People enjoy watching that show. It's not all about you.
But really, Nigerians needs to learn some terms.
Which one is court stoping the Big Brother Naija.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Claessique1(f): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
he should go and pick beans, you curtail your kids yourself. Is it only this programme? How about other internet platform they visit.
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Zane2point4(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
I dont understand, what's the fuzz about BBA? What if his children now watch mtv base or hip tv, all those video voxens wey dey stay nude anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Young03:
I pray they stop it
that show is just so stupid

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Claessique1:
he should go and pick beans, you curtail your kids yourself. Is it only this programme? How about other internet platform they visit.
shutup ur mouth! Fool.

How does BBN benefit u

1 Like

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
There are about 700 channels on Dstv and more than 100 on Gotv.

The couldn't switch to any other or use the PG option on his remote? He is not stupid but the court that even evaluate his case needs to be shut down

He said that the BBN channel is included in his bouquet which is not among the choices that DSTV used to give and that they did not as usual leave room for his choice to be made.
Furthermore, he included that even when he tries to avoid the said BBN, the video clips are constantly being broadcasted in other channels.
And this does not go down well with him.

Do you expect him to opt out DSTV and jeopardize national information from other channels all because of BBN
Do you still expect him to carry the decoder and lock it up away from his family for a whole period of three months

If he had an alternative which Parental Control button on the Remote Control could help, he wouldn't take this step.
This happen to be his only option (law).

If you had read through the letter, you would judge better.

Cc: shevchenko
GreenMavro vizkiz BlacSmit tonio2wo changeskc virtual3xpert
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Draei: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2017
jennyb.right:
I pray the court grant him his request. you people shouting "parental code" wait until you have kids and know that even if you change your password 50 times they will still open it. What do you learn from that. if you need to watch blue film go to market or better still internet and watch the real damn thing. nonsense
grin
Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Nellybobo(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
gbegemaster:
Well, I really don't like the stupid big brother show but this court case may not change anything.

There's the parental control feature that he can use to control viewing and if that doesnt work, he can fully opt out of DSTV or suspend his subscription for the duration of big brother.

He's not under any compulsion to watch.
I just taya o

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by doskie(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
dokunbam:

Me too no time to waste time
honestly!! The house i installed solar in lekki. Someone just bought it. It cost 250m naira. Guess the boys age..... 22.says he's a basketball player in America i dunno ooohh.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
gbegemaster:
Well, I really don't like the stupid big brother show but this court case may not change anything.

There's the parental control feature that he can use to control viewing and if that doesnt work, he can fully opt out of DSTV or suspend his subscription for the duration of big brother.

He's not under any compulsion to watch.
lol@ holden at federal high court lagos..whoelse saw the error..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by doskie(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
lonelydora:

You are missing bro
sure?
My friend told me he has never seen me in the club.
I said to him :I've never seen you in the bank haha
We all have our choices. That's what makes life beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) by africanusvu(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
shevchenko:
Foolish dad.Must he use DSTV?
.What makes him foolish? typing nonsense cos u managd to get free 10mb?its kids lik u who lacks home training cos of a broken home that makes up BBnaija.and this father dnt want his kids to get spoilt by parentles bastards lik u who av no good home to boast of

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.