Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Get Peer To Peer Website Special Offer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Peer To Peer Website Special Offer (339 Views)

Create A Ponzi Scheme For 20k Only(hyp,peer To Peer, Matrix)e.t.c / ### Do You Want Peer-to-peer or Biz Website Developed In Less Than 3 Days??? / We Build Betting Sites,sport Site,multilevel And Peer To Peer Sites At Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Peer To Peer Website Special Offer by Capnd143(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
need a peer to peer site? plus domain and hosting? have #35k? that's enough.... contact me via mail: timothymaxwell149@gmail.com

First ten people : offer ends 30th of this month!! .
Re: Get Peer To Peer Website Special Offer by goal210: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2017
if you fall into this guy hand you are dead,he is a deadly scammer,scamming people around
Re: Get Peer To Peer Website Special Offer by Capnd143(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
goal210:
if you fall into this guy hand you are dead,he is a deadly scammer,scamming people around
lol.... I can't some up the courage to reply u.... You are just a fool....
Name one person I have scammed... And I will delete my account from Nairaland and refund his money.... Smearing my image won't get ur site more users

(1) (Reply)

Website Design For Ponzi Schemes / We Will Set Up A Premium Website For You For Free / Ireland Adsense For Sale With 13euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.