Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

So Long Farewell To You My Friends - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / So Long Farewell To You My Friends (1007 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Long Farewell To You My Friends by Epi: 3:44am On Dec 21, 2009
I would like to take this opportunity to wish the Admin, Moderators and Members (especially gamers) of Nairaland (regardless of race, religion and color) warm wishes this holiday season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by SeanT21(f): 3:52am On Dec 21, 2009
Thanks EPI. Merry Christmas 2 U and a wonderful New Year. I hope my gift is in the mail.
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by Gabry(f): 3:58am On Dec 21, 2009
Where are u going EPI? shocked
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by Pweety4me(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2009
Same 2 u Epi r u travelling?can i take ur place? smiley tongue
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by romsky: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
So long farewell i wish to say gudbye
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by Epi: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

Where are u going EPI? shocked
oops! pardon my manners. Just taking the week off Gabby. It's my favorite time of the year and as much as I love Nairaland, I have to take some time off to spend quality time with my family (full house) and friends. See y'all next Sunday.

*muah* kiss kiss kiss
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by goodass(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Epi:

. .It's my favorite time of the year and as much as I love Nairaland, I have to take some time off to spend quality time with my family (full house) and friends. See y'all next Sunday.

*muah* kiss kiss kiss
bring along d goooodies oooo, merry xmas kiss
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by jamace(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
Wow! I'm gonna mizz you seriously. Anyway, have the best of the time and compliments of the season. kiss kiss kiss
Re: So Long Farewell To You My Friends by Epi: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2009
thought I'd drop in and say hello cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Choose 1 Super Power,what Will You Choose? / The Dictionary Game. / Do You Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.