Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 VS Carrera 1887 Automatic Chronograph - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 VS Carrera 1887 Automatic Chronograph (1023 Views)

Check My Replica Tag Heuer Formula 1 Quartz Chronograph, Good? / Check My Amazing Replica TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 Black / 2017 New Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 Manchester United Special Edition Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 VS Carrera 1887 Automatic Chronograph by cindyyu830(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
I wanted to compare two different TAG Heuer Carrera models that are nevertheless very similar. These watches have the same size case (in width), similar movements, and similar wearing styles. Each, of course, contains a lot of TAG Heuer Carrera DNA, but expresses it in unique ways. Moreover, these watches are priced very closely to one another.More http://www.watchbuyoff.ru.

You'll find is that the similarities between these two different TAG Heuer Carrera models are more striking that their differences. What you may also find is that one appeals to you a lot more than the other, despite how similar these watches are. That probably proves how important minor details are in watch design, and how we as consumers make large purchase decisions based on extremely small features.

TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887 Automatic Chronograph 43mm reference CAR2A11.BA0799 and the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 Automatic Chronograph 43mm reference CAR201Z.BA0714. The former model is the one with the gray dial, but TAG Heuer also produces an almost identical Carrera 1887 with an all black dial (among others) which is the reference CAR2A10.BA0799.

I can't think of too many other watches produced at the same time by a brand which are so similar yet different - which is pretty cool. The TAG Heuer Carrera 1887 is more linked to Carrera design of the past, and will likely appeal more to classicists, while the Carrera Heuer 01 is the most contemporary Carrera model family, and represents the more forward-thinking, youthful side of the brand.

TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01, this particular model is among the most conservative of the family. Most TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 watches are marked by skeletonized dials and wild, modern designs. I consider them to be "baby Hublot Big Bang" watches - for a number of reasons, actually. This particular TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 does not have a skeletonized dial.

TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 is available in both a 45mm-wide and 43mm-wide case - with this model being the smaller 43mm-wide case that is probably a better fit on more wrists. I specifically chose it because it was the same size at the TAG Heuer Carrera 1887. The cases are of similar height, but the Heuer 01 might be a tad bit thicker. It also looks larger because of the solid black ceramic bezel, while the 1887 has a steel outer bezel with a black ceramic insert. The dial might look larger on the 1887 because the bezel is thinner compared to the wider bezel of the Heuer 01 model.

Re: TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 VS Carrera 1887 Automatic Chronograph by sershant: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
How about Oris watches? They can significantly transform your looks, productivity and even state of mind..Just look on Top 10 Best Oris Watch Units Reviews - http://jonsguide.org/best-top-oris-watch-reviews/ they all very cool! I liked Oris BC 3 Black Dial Brown Leather Men’s Watch-735 7641 4164LS, and i want to buy it. Here is a photo:

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Stock Jeans � And Ok Clothes / Office Shoes / Gucci Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.