Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69143 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Dolypson04(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
5errguru:
I HAVE UPLOADED LECTURE 01 ALREADY! CHECKOUT FROM MY PAGE!!!,

ONE LOVE PALS
Please what is the platform to receive payment? If PayPal, Nigerians are restricted. What's the way out?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dolypson04:

Please what is the platform to receive payment? If PayPal, Nigerians are restricted. What's the way out?

yes, Nigerian is restricted from Paypal but Payoneer is the way out. that's what I am using... I will be teaching that as well as we proceed with the lecture.

cheers
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Dolypson04(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
5errguru:

yes, Nigerian is restricted from Paypal but Payoneer is the way out. that's what I am using... I will be teaching that as well as we proceed with the lecture.

cheers
Anticipating your posts

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ogbright: 1:53am On Mar 26, 2017
@ op I want to learn vidio Editting and general graphics work. please I need a website to learn this skils can you recommend one for me.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by gentyolu(m): 1:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Am a silent follower of this post...my eyes and mind are wild open on this thread....

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2017
ogbright:
@ op I want to learn vidio Editting and general graphics work. please I need a website to learn this skils can you recommend one for me.

You can learn using Youtube. That's the best man! I learnt with that, didn't go to any school for that. Just do it one step at time. First get the design software and then search video.... thousands of them online...

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Lipso: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Your uploaded lecture 01 is not traceable. Give a proper direction for the link. Thank you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lipso:
Your uploaded lecture 01 is not traceable. Give a proper direction for the link. Thank you.

Ok, I have done that now. here is also the link to it

https://www.nairaland.com/3704107/learn-experience-fiverr-lecture-01
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Lipso: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank you, sir.
5errguru:

Ok, I have done that now. here is also the link to it

https://www.nairaland.com/3704107/learn-experience-fiverr-lecture-01
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
LECTURE 02 HAVE BEEN UPLOADED..

SEE IT THROUGH THE LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/3705539/learn-experience-fiverr-lecture-02

Kindly do the assignments and get back to me during the week,

NEXT LECTURE SHOULD BE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (1ST, AND 2ND OF APRIL)

ONE LOVE PALS

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

The people that sent me mail, and those that dropped the link to there account here;

I just want you guys to know that, I have seen them and I have highlighted some of the errors I think it might affect your sales. Latest on Friday I should reply all the mail and those that drop there link here as well....

More tutorial coming on Saturday and Sunday...

One Love...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Some people advised me to have all the topic here for easy Access!

that's while I am pasting all the previous lecture here and henceforth, new lectures will be posted here as well.

thank you

I will reply all the mail, soonest.... We will soon get there...

one love!

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
LECTURE (01)

UNDERSTANDING FIVERR

Fiverr is a digital market place where people from different part of the world offer services for clients.
It cuts across almost all fields, like Graphic design, Business, Digital market, Translation, Music, Pogramming, Advertising, etc.
In Fiverr, the service you offer is called a 'gig'

If you are starting Fiverr, you must have this mind-set and think thoroughly about this before registering or starting a gig.:
( Reason been that, when I first heard of Fiverr, out of curiosity I quickly open an account to start making money, which never came through not until I did it right)

MIND-SET:

1) There are gurus in this digital market place (Fiverr.com), who offer the same service that you are about offering, EVEN BETTER THAN YOU. (this makes it little challenging but remember the gurus of today were once amateurs yesterday )

2) Also,they have great reviews and exceptional ratings, I mean real sellers not sellers that buy 4 or 5 reviews from friends. ( This partially puts you off in the competition, but you can address the issues tactically)

3) But the Good news is that Whatever you are offering is to the whole world, anybody can access it (you have better chances of selling your skill as well if you have one, or learn one if you don't have a skill)

4) You don't have any rating yet, and so how do you prove to clients that you are equal to the task. Mostly People are moved by proofs (here you are lacking)--- This is where people miss it, especially those that buy rating from friends IN ORDER TO START SELLING. You will find out that after 5 sells, no more sell and they start asking why?

5) You are not only in Fiverr to offer services and make money, you are there to also learn or sharpen your skills, so you are building yourself as well.

6) Almost, all your buyers are from abroad, From my experience, only very few Nigerians like 2 or 3 bought my gig and they are all based in London, US and Australia. This means that your buyers are mostly foreigners and you most convenience them some how!

FROM THE ABOVE THOUGHTS, Here are some of the Assignments for the week, I will add more on SUNDAY, 26TH OF MARCH CLASS!

DO YOU HAVE A SKILL, if yes kindly let me know the skill you think you can offer and build on it in Fiverr, so we can make it sale-able together

1) Take your time to browse through the site, and check out the gigs that people are offering which relate to your skill, check for TOP SELLERS, LEVEL 2 SELLERS, AND LEVEL ONE as well to see clients with more order in the queue, their delivery time and the way they described their gig (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
2) Take your time to read the descriptions of the gig they are offering, and checkout their first 2 or 3 profile pics.
3)Kindly express your view with what you noticed, when you checked other seller's gig. Also, send me the link to the gig that described or offer the kind of skill you want to offer, so I can go through it and reason with you on your view. ( Yea, you may be saying, I don't need all these, I want to start making the money, but the truth is that once you understand this, it's yours for life and you can further explore more things even better than me)

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SKILL, NO PROBLEM, I STARTED WITH NO SKILL AS WELL... smiley

1) Go through the site and browse all the services, just play with it. read what people are offering, taking note of the orders the have in queue, last delivery time (YOU CAN SEE THAT ON THEIR PAGE), and their gig descriptions. Also see the profile pics that describe their gig.
2) Let me know what you think you can learn as a skill and why you choose that. The purpose is to enable us reason it out together and see a way of achieving the proposed skill from amateur level to professional as we offer it on Fiverr.

NOTE:
You can drop your replies, here in the forum, via this post or if you don't want people to see it.
send me an e-mail via
5errguru@gmail.com

I will reply all post and e-mail within the week.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
LECTURE (02)

UNDERSTANDING FIVERR CONTINUES...

This lecture is the continuation of LECTURE 01, kindly go through LECTURE 01 if you have not, for better understanding of LECTURE 02.

link : https://www.nairaland.com/3704107/learn-experience-fiverr-lecture-01

I have already given some self-assignment in the previous lecture, I will be adding more, once I am done with this topic.

IN FIVERR, Not all the packages sell very well, You can have a skill and yet your skill may not be sellable that much in fiverr. That's one of the reason why I advised in Lecture 01 to browse through the site, keeping down the record of the things I mentioned earlier in Lecture 01. This things will help us very much in the creation of our gig for those of us who are starting fiverr for the first time and modification of our gig for those of us who have already created the gig already but yet to receive sells....

ORDER OF HIGHEST SELLING GIGS IN FIVERR

1) GRAPHIC DESIGNING PACKAGE
2) DIGITAL MARKETING
3) WRITING AND TRANSLATION etc..

FIVERR IS SMART, TAKE A LOOK OF HOW THEY ARRANGED THE SERVICE PACKAGES... ITS'S IN THERE ORDER OF HIGHEST BID, WITH GRAPHIC DESIGN COMING NUMBER 1 AND SO ON....... (Always have this at the back of your mind)

ok, Lets take graphic design for example:

This area have almost the highest selling records in Fiverr, As far as people are opening one business or the other, they will always request for digital products, for there business, name it; logo, business card, stationery etc.
( This package can not run dry as far as the internet business is concerned )

PROBLEMS HERE:

1) Despite how lucrative, this package is, it's really OVER POPULATED! This is because, almost everybody wants to dabble into this field and offer the service. Either with full knowledge of graphic design or no knowledge, they all want to be here!. Also, other Fiverr Services in general are overpopulated with Seller!!

2) Many Sellers wants to offer service to a single buyer! so the buyer are now faced with the decision of making a better choice! lets do a little mathematics here:

Let say you are the buyer, who wants to buy graphic work from a seller in fiverr, after bidding, you got like 30 buyers who are willing to do the job for you, some of these buyers have like 30 to 40 sells or even more, and excellent rating... while some other have no rating at all. After going through there gig description, (BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW THERE SERVICES AND RATING BEFORE ORDERING, " hope you are seeing while lecture 01 is very important"wink you observed that they sellers with more sells and good rating are offering same service with seller with no sell or rating, who would you go for? definitely the one with lot of sells and good rating....

"YOU MUST THINK AS A BUYER AND NOT A SELLER WHEN YOU ARE CREATING YOUR GIG THIS WEEK, OR IF YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR GIG ALREADY, WITH THIS UNDERSTANDING REVIEW YOUR GIG.

REASONING;

1) Go through there gig description of this level 2 and top sellers and make sure you offer more than what they offering for the same price. Also, if they deliver in 2 days, cut yours to a day or even within 12 hours..... this is one of the ways to compete with them. Don't think about the money now, think about the quality of your service!!! you can always change your gig description later!!!

2) Note not all the buyers, can wait for two days to receive there work, some need it in less than 12 hours or even six hours, so you can create a gig that says something like that. its better for then to see it in your description when they go through it than for you to tell them when sending offer to them...

3) You can create two or 3 gig within the same service, with clear distinction between them...

4) As for the skill, you can learn it. That's why I said earlier it takes a gradual process, Rome was not built in a day, do it for fun my dear. But at the end, you will become a guru as well....

5) BE DYNAMIC!!! I mean always take your time to checkout other people's gig. when I first created my gig that I had one sell, I didn't have another so I took my time to search out people that are offering the same thing I am offering putting into consideration lecture 01. So I always update my gig, each time my sells slow down......

6) Checkout your gig statistics, this is a powerful tool to know if Fiverr is really adverting your gig. You can't just create the gig and leave it like that, you have to see how its going, how many views you got each day (I WILL BE TALKING ON THIS ON HOW TO GET MORE VIEWERS AS WE GO ON)....

ASSIGNMENTS 02 (CREATING A GIG)

FOR NEW MEMBERS, YOU CAN OPEN FIVERR ACCOUNT, DO assignment 1 from LECTURE 01, then create your gig and send me the link to me. As for people who are already member in Fiverr, and have a gig, also do assignment 1 and send me your fiverr link to check it out.

If you encounter any challenge, kindly contact, I will do my best to reply as soon as I can...

Either here or through my mail
5errguru@gmail.com

NEXT LECTURE SHOULD BE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (1ST, AND 2ND OF APRIL)
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by includeng: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2017
boss I'm in, thanks for these thread. i'm following bumps to bumps.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by warlord24(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2017
nigeria account?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2017
warlord24:
nigeria account?

YES, I am using Nigerian Account.

check it out: www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu

so you self can use Nigerian account. you can make sells too!

Also, I noticed almost all the fiverr link that was sent to my e-mail by group members are all US based! grin grin grin Naija!!!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by calculator123(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
5errguru:

Yea I will number the lessons chapter by chapter... so everybody can always check later if you weren't available to ask any question on Saturday or Sunday.

Every Saturday and Sunday night new lesson will be uploaded , to learn during the week... If you encounter any challenges. Kindly drop the comment via the lesson topic.

Cheers
Pals.
Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have replied to all the mails that I received and suggested possible solutions, kindly review and get back to me through mail or here.

If you are yet to submit your link, you can as well submit on or before Friday , we will be moving to the next phase by weekend.

For graphic design,
I might teach the forum, though I am not promising. But I strongly advise you learn
1)ILLUSTRATOR (vector)
2)PHOTOSHOP (Pixel)
You need this two
if you intend offering graphic works...

ONE LOVE

5 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2017
5errguru:
I have replied to all the mails that I received and suggested possible solutions, kindly review and get back to me through mail or here.

If you are yet to submit your link, you can as well submit on or before Friday , we will be moving to the next phase by weekend.

For graphic design,
I might teach the forum, though I am not promising. But I strongly advise you learn
1)ILLUSTRATOR (vector)
2)PHOTOSHOP (Pixel)
You need this two

ONE LOVE
Hi i am into graphic design here is my link www.fiverr.com/logoslayer please help me review please just opened it though with naija ip as you said. Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, iWriter, Frelancer, withdrawal. Rate is $360 per dollar. Almost equal to today's exchange rate. I buy 360/dollar and sell $370. Let's withdraw your funds quick and honestly.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
@ ochivic

your link: www.fiverr.com/logoslayer

Nice concept, I like the way you described your gig..., Nice Video intro too.
But don't you think, what you are offering other sellers in level 2 are offering likewise....

My question is how do you compete with them? You have to do something extra to draw attention. The gig headline is nice as well but we can modified a little...

That will be part of our discussion this weekend! keep in touch!

once again, I like your concept!

One Love!

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good job Op...pls check my own page 5errguru
www.fiverr.com/finessebranding

Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by olatunji14: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice one OP. Following bumper to bumper
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available Rate 310/$ only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature....
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
5errguru:
@ ochivic

your link: www.fiverr.com/logoslayer

Nice concept, I like the way you described your gig..., Nice Video intro too.
But don't you think, what you are offering other sellers in level 2 are offering likewise....

My question is how do you compete with them? You have to do something extra to draw attention. The gig headline is nice as well but we can modified a little...

That will be part of our discussion this weekend! keep in touch!

once again, I like your concept!

One Love!

yay! Thanks dear I was about to quit but now I know that am doing something right. I will gladly wait for your next topic. Thanks i really appreciate.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Bibyken(f): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
5errguru:

For graphic design,
1)ILLUSTRATOR (vector)
2)PHOTOSHOP (Pixel)
You need this two

ONE LOVE
thanks op I really appreciate your help.
please help me review this acct www.fiver.com/blessingwrites
this thread is really helpful.am following.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:
Good job Op...pls check my own page 5errguru
www.fiverr.com/finessebranding

Thanks
Jyde, kindly bear with me . I almost forgot to checkout your gig. I will check it tomorrow and get back to you. I just scanned through it with my phone. But by tomorrow when I view it with system, I will get back to you.. .

Thank you.

One Love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
5errguru:

Jyde, kindly bear with me . I almost forgot to checkout your gig. I will check it tomorrow and get back to you. I just scanned through it with my phone. But by tomorrow when I view it with system, I will get back to you.. .

Thank you.

One Love

Alright bro!Thanks, coincidentally just got my first sale tonight..Work mode activated

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
@Jyde...

Congratulations on your first order..

Please make sure you do it very well and deliver on type... also carry your client along by updating him or her. They love it when you do that..

Cheers

One love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Onelovetayz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
kudos to you OP! Please, help me to review my account; www.fiverr.com/olaonipekun

Many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.