Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69095 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
ochivic:
yes I wrote something like that but I didn't put 100% satisfied and he gave me 4.7 rating and promise for a tip. I am not happy with the rating so I asked him to change it though I don't know if he will do it

Yea, I saw it, when I checked your Fiverr page. Most of them don't like changing review, I pray he consider that request. some of them once order is completed, they wont come to fiverr again, except they need your help in the future.... But don't worry once you have two 5 star rating, your rating percentage will step up...

cheers

one love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
bross, pls which other method to promote GIG?

thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
5errguru:

Yea, I saw it, when I checked your Fiverr page. Most of them don't like changing review, I pray he consider that request. some of them once order is completed, they wont come to fiverr again, except they need your help in the future.... But don't worry once you have two 5 star rating, your rating percentage will step up...

cheers

one love
wow you went to check my fiverr page not minding the time and mb data it will cost you. This shows that you really care and sincerely want to help. Thanks a million times, you don't know what your support means to me. I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
5errguru:

cheers

one love

Advertisement! but I don't think I will teach that here... But it works well on gig impression and clicks which will result to sells if your sample pics is professionally designed or the gig advertised have rating.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

bross, pls which other method to promote GIG?

thanks

Advertisement! but I don't think I will teach that here... But it works well on gig impression and clicks which will result to sells if your sample pics is professionally designed or the gig advertised have rating.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ollybode(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please help me review my fiverr account and tell me what to improve on, sir. [url]fiverr.com/digitalswift[/url]
5errguru:

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bobojoshua(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
5errguru:

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS! ON YOUR FIRST ORDER...

Now, you have better chances. Also, to keep up good rating, here is the secrete..

Be friendly with the buyer, and make sure you ask for their option once you deliver your order, questions like: "Kindly review, if there is any amendments, I will gladly do, till you are 100% satisfied!!!".... One of the weekends, I will talk more on how to get GOOD REVIEWS from clients with ease!

So All you need now is to another sell with 5 star.

Good one logoslayer

One love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
5errguru:
@ ochivic

your link: www.fiverr.com/logoslayer

Nice concept, I like the way you described your gig..., Nice Video intro too.
But don't you think, what you are offering other sellers in level 2 are offering likewise....

My question is how do you compete with them? You have to do something extra to draw attention. The gig headline is nice as well but we can modified a little...

That will be part of our discussion this weekend! keep in touch!

once again, I like your concept!

One Love!

please you said that I should modify my gig headline alittle, what should I write in the headline
you said that I should do something extra to draw attension to my gig. please what should I add
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Rawshal(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
5errguru:
LECTURE (04)

BUYER REQUEST

SMART PHONE + FIVERR APP IS IMPORTANT IN THIS SECTION (Material needed)

Today, we will be considering favorite Fiverr Service page which is called the Buyers Request!!! Fiverr has updated their page, so buyers request is under the "selling menu".

Honestly, when I first started Fiverr, I made some money through this Fiverr page, "BUYER REQUEST", because I was really glued to it, some of you who has gotten orders should know what I mean.

BUYER REQUEST: is a section in Fiverr where you can see what the sellers are requesting for. Every seller has 10 Offers daily. So I EXPECT YOU TO USE THIS OFFER JUDICIOUSLY.

There are some lessons to learn from this section.

1) THE BUYERS HERE ARE WILLING AND READY TO BUY, That's why they place their request with brief explanation of what they want. You can always make alot of sells from here depending on when you send your offer and kind of service you are offering.

a) TIME:
To be able to send offer[b]early[/b] enough you must have at least a smart phone with you with the Fiverr app installed to enable you check buyer's request page anytime.

This is what I do to get offer from here. I have studied the trend for long, although it do change some times. But, Fiverr brings out new buyers' bid twice most of the time. The timing sometimes varies but its always between the hour of 10am to 11:59a.m (Nigerian Time) in the morning. Around this time they display the new buyer's bid for the day.

The second time they will display will be between the hour of 9p.m to 11p.m, so the faster you send your offer the better chances for you getting the order. Please kindly study this trend in Fiverr very well, It will help you a lot.

b) The other lesson here is the offer you are sending, I maximize my offer very well. This is how I do it, when sending offer to client, I check to see how many people has applied for the same bids that I am applying for. When its like 20+ offers, I kindly reserve my offer and wait for another bid. On no circumstance should you finish your offer (10 OF IT) during the day. make sure you leave at least 4 to use at night. That's how I do mine and it works for me very well.

c) HOW TO MAKE CLIENTS CHOOSE YOU, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A RATING YET
Well, when you don't have rating, from experience sometimes it's very difficult. But I think the way out from here is to tell the client that you can do the job with a proof of your capability. This was what I did in one of my gig, "converting low resolution image to high resolution" . when I created it then, there was no single order, so I saw a request where about 15 people had sent offers. The job was for $5. I sent my offer, telling the client, that I will do the job within 24 hours and I will send it for him to review with watermark (sign to protect your work). That once he orders then I will remove the watermark and deliver instantly (PLEASE YOU MUST BE SURE YOU CAN DO IT PERFECTLY, BEFORE EMBARKING ON THIS KIND OF OFFER, ELSE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME).

He was very happy, who wouldn't like such an offer, paying after seeing result! so out of the 15 offers he ignored all and chose me! immediately I did it within 3 hours at my leisure time and send to him, and he was overwhelmed and ordered for it . And when I delivered, he marked the order completed and gave me a tip of $10 extra. At the end, I got the rating and a better payment as well for a simple task.....

so you can always devise this means in the buyers request page to make sells quickly either as a new sellers with no rating or a seller with rating.

d) ANOTHER HIDDEN LESSON TO LEARN FROM HERE :

I also learnt something from here, which I will be sharing now:
I learnt to know what clients are looking for through this page "buyer request". To make money in Fiverr you have to be dynamic... You can edit your gig over and over to suit's clients request or create a new gig to attend to what they are requesting for, provided you keep seeing that particular request often. When you see what clients are requesting for and you believe you can do it, you can create a gig in that area as well provided they are within your niche, with this they will quickly choose you when you send offer since your description suits there bidding

Assignment (02)

If you are not selling,
you can still send me your gig link, to review your sample pics and provide ideas on how you go about it
So,this week, I will be reviewing sample pics or help to create one (This may not be free, just a token).
If you have any question to ask, You can always ask me here or send me an email. I believe I have replied all the mail, I got last week and today.

5errguru@gmail.com

OUR NEXT LESSON WILL BE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (8TH AND 9TH) , I WILL UPDATE THE FORUM ON WHAT WE WILL BE DISCUSSING ABOUT BEFORE THEN, AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS POSTED IN THE FORUM AS WELL.

ONE LOVE!
I have sent u a mail, pls reply.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Rawshal:

I have replied your mail..

thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by promo4(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2017
5errguru:

thank you
....I sent you a mail too..pls reply
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Rawshal:

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
ochivic:
please you said that I should modify my gig headline alittle, what should I write in the headline
you said that I should do something extra to draw attension to my gig. please what should I add

like "I will design 2 EYECATCHING LOGO for your BRAND". the two there, gives better chance of selling. Also since you included it in your description. what will bring more clients to read your description is the FACT that they will have two design options for same $5.

secondly, you can offer unlimited revision in all the packages, this is where you interact very well with clients and get a better review when order is completed, clients watch out for your patience and service..... Because most of them can ask for amendments a lot of time till the extend that you can even get feed up.

I remember, a clients, I worked for THEN, She keep asking for revision, here and there and I kept calm, doing all the revision but telling her politely when I will re-deliver. The gig was $5, but at the end, she told me she is very difficult to work with but I tolerated her, and she gave me a tip of $20 with a review of "I am very patient with clients" something like that, can't really remember..... That sincere review will bring clients as well in the future...... Also, till date, I do all her work on fillable form, and graphics.

thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
5errguru:

like "I will design 2 EYECATCHING LOGO for your BRAND". the two there, gives better chance of selling. Also since you included it in your description. what will bring more clients to read your description is the FACT that they will have two design options for same $5.

secondly, you can offer unlimited revision in all the packages, this is where you interact very well with clients and get a better review when order is completed, clients watch out for your patience and service..... Because most of them can ask for amendments a lot of time till the extend that you can even get feed up.

I remember, a clients, I worked for THEN, She keep asking for revision, here and there and I kept calm, doing all the revision but telling her politely when I will re-deliver. The gig was $5, but at the end, she told me she is very difficult to work with but I tolerated her, and she gave me a tip of $20 with a review of "I am very patient with clients" something like that, can't really remember..... That sincere review will bring clients as well in the future...... Also, till date, I do all her work on fillable form, and graphics.

thank you
yes thanks Boss you are so on point. Making too many sense
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
5errguru:
LECTURE (04)

BUYER REQUEST.

c) HOW TO MAKE CLIENTS CHOOSE YOU, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A RATING YET
Well, when you don't have rating, from experience sometimes it's very difficult. But I think the way out from here is to tell the client that you can do the job with a proof of your capability. This was what I did in one of my gig, "converting low resolution image to high resolution" . when I created it then, there was no single order, so I saw a request where about 15 people had sent offers. The job was for $5. I sent my offer, telling the client, that I will do the job within 24 hours and I will send it for him to review with watermark (sign to protect your work). That once he orders then I will remove the watermark and deliver instantly (PLEASE YOU MUST BE SURE YOU CAN DO IT PERFECTLY, BEFORE EMBARKING ON THIS KIND OF OFFER, ELSE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME)..

ONE LOVE!
After designing the samples and watermarking them how would we send it to the buyer. I sent mine through message and then upload the work as an attachment and I received improper fiverr usage warning email from fiverr.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ayommy12: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am just stumbling on your post on fiverr tinz and have been longing for this kind of service u are rendering, please permit me to join the train.......
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2017
ayommy12:
Am just stumbling on your post on fiverr tinz and have been longing for this kind of service u are rendering, please permit me to join the train.......

You are welcome!

One love!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2017
ochivic:
After designing the samples and watermarking them how would we send it to the buyer. I sent mine through message and then upload the work as an attachment and I received improper fiverr usage warning email from fiverr.

What was the warning... you can send any message or attachment to buyer provided the sent you message first though your inbox. Either you typed unaccepted character or something went wrong. Can I see the warning. You can send that to my mail. ..

5errguru@gmail
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2017
Bibyken:
i dont advice anyone to open a USA a account because of the phone verification system.
my account was deactivated because off that and i have to start all over again.
its was very painful because i had some good reviews and some dollars in that account angry

Please what led to the request of you verifying with you phone? A withdrawal request? Abeg answer because I dey run Yankee a/c too. And it dey Level 2 rn
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
5errguru:

What was the warning... you can send any message or attachment to buyer provided the sent you message first though your inbox. Either you typed unaccepted character or something went wrong. Can I see the warning. You can send that to my mail. ..

5errguru@gmail
ok yes its true I typed unacceptable character "by asking the buy to change my rating" I sent a mail regarding the warning to fiverr support and they replied back with that reason. learnt my lesson
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Bibyken(f): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Please what led to the request of you verifying with you phone? A withdrawal request? Abeg answer because I dey run Yankee a/c too. And it dey Level 2 rn
it was a withdrawal request. I was to verify my account with my phone number before creating a gig.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by delugadou(m): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2017
5errguru:

2) You are a writer, I don't really like the fact that you included your pics in the "gig profile pics" (But Your profile pics is fine), Can you do something like this, WRITERS, I believe are inspirational... So your gig profile pics should speak that:

So, TWO GIG (1) ARTICLE WRITNG AND 2) PROOF READING AND EDITING) IS FINE FOR A START... You may remove the third one if you like...

Once you do that, kindly send me the link to check it out, either here or through mail...

Thank you.

Please sir check my profile: www.fiverr.com/
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bibyken:
it was a withdrawal request. I was to verify my account with my phone number before creating a gig.

But I dey withdraw on a regular and them no dey ask, could it be that it's because my a/c is Level 2?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Bibyken(f): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

But I dey withdraw on a regular and them no dey ask, could it be that it's because my a/c is Level 2?
dunno. but the asked for phone verification before I was allowed to create a gig.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Apologies for not presenting lecture last weekend. Reason been that, my account was frozen. I guess something went wrong, but It has been rectified. Hopefully, this weekend, lecture will be presented. Based on the mail I received so far, We will be talking on the following....

1) How to withdraw Money from Fiverr when you have reached minimum payout
2) Tips on how to make Fiverr adverts your gig more (Introduction only).

this two topics will be discussed this weekend by God's Grace, If you are having any challenge that you want me to buttress more on. You can drop the topic here, So that I will include it to the aforementioned.

thank you,

One Love

3 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
5errguru:
Apologies for not presenting lecture last weekend. Reason been that, my account was frozen. I guess something went wrong, but It has been rectified. Hopefully, this weekend, lecture will be presented. Based on the mail I received so far, We will be talking on the following....

this two topics will be discussed this weekend by God's Grace, If you are having any challenge that you want me to buttress more on. You can drop the topic here, So that I will include it to the aforementioned.

thank you,

One Love
welcome back sir! grin
5errguru:

thank you,

One Love
welcome back sir!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
stay tuned this weekend, I will be adding another topic to the above mentioned two topics that we will be discussing this weekend. The beauty of this topic is that you don't NEED ANY SKILL to sell here. But I found out that most people are not seeing this niche. They all dabble into graphics and writing (editing).

So for people without skill yet, this can be your starting point.....

Happy Easter in advance, I am open to any invitation for Easter Rice ... oooo smiley cheesy grin

One Love, Pals

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
5errguru:
. The beauty of this topic is that you don't NEED ANY SKILL to sell here. But I found out that most people are not seeing this niche. They all dabble into graphics and writing(editing)

Happy Easter in advance, I am open to any invitation for Easter Rice ... oooo smiley cheesy grin

One Love, Pals
yes I am so much interested. I need to add more gig to my account, but I can't think of anything to add.
I am officially inviting you for Easter rice.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2017
ochivic:
yes I am so much interested. I need to add more gig to my account, but I can't think of anything to add.
I am officially inviting you for Easter rice.

grin grin. I can't wait for Easter to reach...

I await your invitation. ...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
5errguru:

grin grin. I can't wait for Easter to reach...

I await your invitation. ...

You see you second buyer rated you very well... your rating have now increased to 4.85. That's a nice one, another 5 star rating should take you to 4.9. Keep up the good work and enjoy your Internet money. Once again happy Easter in advance.....

One love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.