Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69120 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
5errguru:

You see you second buyer rated you very well... your rating have now increased to 4.85. That's a nice one, another 5 star rating should take you to 4.9. Keep up the good work and enjoy your Internet money. Once again happy Easter in advance.....

One love.
yes he did, he liked the design so so much and I asked him to give me 5 star and nice review or he should asked for revision as you said. i haven't gotten any straight order, i only get order from buyers request page I just wish that I can get straight order without using buyers request page. I am seriously waiting for your next lecture. Happy Easter to you dear.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
ochivic:
yes he did, he liked the design so so much and I asked him to give me 5 star and nice review or he should asked for revision as you said. i haven't gotten any straight order, i only get order from buyers request page I just wish that I can get straight order without using buyers request page. I am seriously waiting for your next lecture. Happy Easter to you dear.

Thank God, but I don't think I will teach other ways of getting order outside buyer request page here... That will be cheating to my student that paid you know. Meanwhile send me an email......
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
ochivic:

Thank God, but I don't think I will teach other ways of getting order outside buyer request page here... That will be cheating to my student that paid you know. Meanwhile send me a mail..
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
5errguru:

Thank God, but I don't think I will teach other ways of getting order outside buyer request page here... That will be cheating to my student that paid you know. Meanwhile send me a mail..
ok boss, i will mail you after our next lecture. Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kios(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls,contact me via as I don't kn any tin now 08032863158, tanx.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 4:09am On Apr 15, 2017
We buy and sell payoneer,paypal,skrill,bitcoin and neteller funds at good rate

Bring your funds for instant exchange to Naira...
instant payment guarantee
Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Bibyken:
i dont advice anyone to open a USA a account because of the phone verification system.
my account was deactivated because off that and i have to start all over again.
its was very painful because i had some good reviews and some dollars in that account angry

Totally closed down or you need USA number to verify it? I can help with USA number.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Bibyken(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Femsmart:

Totally closed down or you need USA number to verify it? I can help with USA number.
totally deactivated. but I will love to open another USA account. that is if u will help me with USA phone number to verify it. thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
5errguru:
Apologies for not presenting lecture last weekend. Reason been that, my account was frozen. I guess something went wrong, but It has been rectified. Hopefully, this weekend, lecture will be presented. Based on the mail I received so far, We will be talking on the following....

1) How to withdraw Money from Fiverr when you have reached minimum payout
2) Tips on how to make Fiverr adverts your gig more (Introduction only).

this two topics will be discussed this weekend by God's Grace, If you are having any challenge that you want me to buttress more on. You can drop the topic here, So that I will include it to the aforementioned.

thank you,

One Love
No lectures today again? Hope they have not banned you again.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bibyken:
totally deactivated. but I will love to open another USA account. that is if u will help me with USA phone number to verify it. thanks

You can meet me on my whatsapp signature.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
ochivic:
No lectures today again? Hope they have not banned you again.

Lolzzzz, No. I will upload soonest...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
5errguru:

Lolzzzz, No. I will upload soonest...
please do I have been peeping at this thread since morning.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
LECTURE ( 05)

OPENING OF PAYONEER ACCOUNT.

Fiverr operates with two payments methods. Payoneer and Paypal. Unfortunately PayPal banned Nigeria for a long time now. Although some Nigerians still use PayPal using someone abroad to do the registration, Why all this stress, I will strongly advise you to use Payoneer. Ignore anyone telling you stories of helping you open a PayPal account to use it for your fiverr business.The reason been that once PayPal finds out, your account is gone and all your hustle will be wasted.

PAYONEER ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENT

To open an account with Payoneer, you will be requested for means of identification on the final process before your credit card will be issued. So either of this can be used
1) International Passport
2) National I.D Card or
3) Drivers License.

HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO OPEN PAYONEER ACCOUNT

Payoneer account opening to the point of issuing of Mastercard to your location is 100% free.

HOW LONG DOES THE CARD TAKE TO GET ME AND WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE.

The card issuing usually take approximately 1 month to get to your location.
Here when filling in an address, this is where people made alot of mistakes. PLEASE TAKE NOTE, Because I made the same mistake, and I requested for my card 3 times before I finally got one when I used DHL (Though for that service I paid $50). So to avoid my mistake, take this few steps.
1) Most of Nigerian houses don't have postal address, that's really a challenge when payoneer is sending your card. So I will strongly advise you use a house that have a postal address or better still use your office postal address or a friend's office postal address or house to avoid your card from been misplaced.
2) keep track of your card from your account. Payoneer will tell you your Master card arrival date.

Once you follow the above steps, you Master card will be delivered safely.

Note: if you didn't get the card, you can always contact them for another. But once you follow those steps expecially the address you should not have any problem.

ACTIVATION OF CARD AND LOADING YOUR FIVERR MONEY TO YOUR PAYONEER ACCOUNT

ACTIVATION OF CARD
Once you get your card, login in to your payoneer account and enter your Master card number to activate it that's all.

LOADING MONEY FROM FIVERR TO PAYONEER

When you set up your account, fiverr presents you with two options of withdrawing your dollar. Kindly choose Payoneer and fill in the details. Fiverr automatically connects your fiverr account to your payoneer acount. You can then use transfer money button to load your money from Fiverr to Payoneer account. Every money you transfer from Fiverr automatically loads to your Master card. GUIDE YOUR PAYONEER CARD VERY WELL OOOOO!

CHARGES
Here are the charges you will be experiencing:
1) when transferring money from fiverr to payoneer, payoneer charges $3 for immediate transfer or $1 for 2 days transfer ( meaning that the money will enter after two days). You can make your choice, but I usually make use of the later till date. Though I am no longer charged again for any of the transferring methods.Thank God!
2) withdrawing your money, UBA and First bank will finish you with bank charges. Payoneer charges is approximately $4 on any withdrawer you make. GTB bank charges is moderate but the best that has the least bank charges is Zenith Bank. You can experiment yourself and make calculations before withdrawing
3) When checking your balance payoneer charges you $1 for that. Me I don't check my balance, I am not ready to waste $1, so I calculate it myself.But now it's easy with Payoneer app. You can now check the equivalent of the dollar in your account in Naira. So with this you know your balance. When withdrawing, remove $4 for payoneer charges and like $1 or $2 for zenith or GTBANK charges.
Then calculate the left over and withdraw your money from either of the bank ATM.

3) Payoneer charges one maintanance fee once in a year. I think it's around $29.

AT THE ATM PORT

Here I had little issues, which resulted to me not been able to withdraw on the first day. I think I should share it with you.

Mostly all payoneer card are opened under current account or credit account. Most of the countries outside Nigeria operates either saving, current or credit card. If you happens to travel outside Nigeria and you want to make use of your payoneer card, using the ATM machine, you can always select the credit option to withdraw your money.
If you are in Nigeria, you can always use the CURRENT ACCOUNT OPTION to withdraw your money.

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

I once fall a victim, to this. Thank God to Payoneer strong security system. Most of the nigerian ATM machines you see around are compromised. I won't mention the area, but I once withdraw my money from one of the ATM from one area like that. And after few hours Payoneer sent me a message that the ATM machine I withdraw from was compromised. That they will block my card and send me another one. They asked for my option then I said NO. That I just got my card, that they should ignore it.

They told me it's at my own risk, I said no problem. After 2 days, I noticed that $1 was been taking from my account every day. Lolz, I wrote payoneer customer care, they responded immediately and told me the time and they day the person hacked my account but I was adamant when they informed me before any operation.
So I told then to block the card and send me another. That they did for free, no charges for such replacement.

So mind where you use your card, so I strongly suggest you use your card in ATM machines that is built in the bank. I prefer zenith bank to any other.

PAYONEER SECURITY

Payoneer security system is very strong. Someone can't buy anything with your card without your permission. Even if they buy, it will be under pre authorization meaning that if you decline that it was not made by you. The money will not be processed.

OPENING OF PAYONEER ACCOUNT

You can open the payoneer account through the link below, and you will earn $25 because I referred you and me as well will earn $25 for referring you once you make your first $100.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0XW4uYK-cWVJlVbg2A3kscO_le5X3GRDmfzYSGcZIYnotPtQNvrEzrWZRd48BQeTbkn8psslz8vnS7Qn_htN1Q2IT

Do have a lovely night

One love!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Bibyken(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
5errguru:
LECTURE ( 05)

Fiverr operates with two payments methods. Payoneer and Paypal. Unfortunately PayPal banned Nigeria for a long time now. Although some Nigerians still use PayPal using someone abroad to do the registration, Why all this stress, I will strongly advise you to use Payoneer. Ignore anyone telling you stories of helping you open a PayPal account to use it for your fiverr business.The reason been that once PayPal finds out, your account is gone and all your hustle will be wasted.

To open an account with Payoneer, you will be requested for means of identification on the final process before your credit card will be issued. So either of this can be used
2) National I.D Card or
3) Drivers License.

Payoneer account opening to the point of issuing of Mastercard to your location is 100% free.

Here when filling in an address, this is where people made alot of mistakes. PLEASE TAKE NOTE, Because I made the same mistake, and I requested for my card 3 times before I finally got one when I used DHL (Though for that service I paid $50). So to avoid my mistake, take this few steps.
1) Most of Nigerian houses don't have postal address, that's really a challenge when payoneer is sending your card. So I will strongly advise you use a house that have a postal address or better still use your office postal address or a friend's office postal address or house to avoid your card from been misplaced.
2) keep track of your card from your account. Payoneer will tell you your Master card arrival date.

Note: if you didn't get the card, you can always contact them for another. But once you follow those steps expecially the address you should not have any problem.

ACTIVATION OF CARD
Once you get your card, login in to your payoneer account and enter your Master card number to activate it that's all.

When you set up your account, fiverr presents you with two options of withdrawing your dollar. Kindly choose Payoneer and fill in the details. Fiverr automatically connects your fiverr account to your payoneer acount. You can then use transfer money button to load your money from Fiverr to Payoneer account. Every money you transfer from Fiverr automatically loads to your Master card. GUIDE YOUR PAYONEER CARD VERY WELL OOOOO!

CHARGES
1) when transferring money from fiverr to payoneer, payoneer charges $3 for immediate transfer or $1 for 2 days transfer ( meaning that the money will enter after two days). You can make your choice, but I usually make use of the later till date. Though I am no longer charged again for any of the transferring methods.Thank God!
2) withdrawing your money, UBA and First bank will finish you with bank charges. Payoneer charges is approximately $4 on any withdrawer you make. GTB bank charges is moderate but the best that has the least bank charges is Zenith Bank. You can experiment yourself and make calculations before withdrawing
3) When checking your balance payoneer charges you $1 for that. Me I don't check my balance, I am not ready to waste $1, so I calculate it myself.But now it's easy with Payoneer app. You can now check the equivalent of the dollar in your account in Naira. So with this you know your balance. When withdrawing, remove $4 for payoneer charges and like $1 or $2 for zenith or GTBANK charges.
Then calculate the left over and withdraw your money from either of the bank ATM.

3) Payoneer charges one maintanance fee once in a year. I think it's around $29.

AT THE ATM PORT

Here I had little issues, which resulted to me not been able to withdraw on the first day. I think I should share it with you.

Mostly all payoneer card are opened under current account or credit account. Most of the countries outside Nigeria operates either saving, current or credit card. If you happens to travel outside Nigeria and you want to make use of your payoneer card, using the ATM machine, you can always select the credit option to withdraw your money.
If you are in Nigeria, you can always use the CURRENT ACCOUNT OPTION to withdraw your money.

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

I once fall a victim, to this. Thank God to Payoneer strong security system. Most of the nigerian ATM machines you see around are compromised. I won't mention the area, but I once withdraw my money from one of the ATM from one area like that. And after few hours Payoneer sent me a message that the ATM machine I withdraw from was compromised. That they will block my card and send me another one. They asked for my option then I said NO. That I just got my card, that they should ignore it.

They told me it's at my own risk, I said no problem. After 2 days, I noticed that $1 was been taking from my account every day. Lolz, I wrote payoneer customer care, they responded immediately and told me the time and they day the person hacked my account but I was adamant when they informed me before any operation.
So I told then to block the card and send me another. That they did for free, no charges for such replacement.

So mind where you use your card, so I strongly suggest you use your card in ATM machines that is built in the bank. I prefer zenith bank to any other.

PAYONEER SECURITY

Payoneer security system is very strong. Someone can't buy anything with your card without your permission. Even if they buy, it will be under pre authorization meaning that if you decline that it was not made by you. The money will not be processed.

You can open the payoneer account through the link below, and you will earn $25 because I referred you and me as well will earn $25 for referring you once you make your first $100.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0XW4uYK-cWVJlVbg2A3kscO_le5X3GRDmfzYSGcZIYnotPtQNvrEzrWZRd48BQeTbkn8psslz8vnS7Qn_htN1Q2IT

Do have a lovely night

One love!

interesting and very helpful.
oshe
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
5errguru:
LECTURE ( 05)

2) National I.D Card or
3) Drivers License.

ACTIVATION OF CARD

CHARGES

AT THE ATM PORT

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

PAYONEER SECURITY

Do have a lovely night

One love!

what should I do to get money in dollars not in naira
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2017
ochivic:
what should I do to get money in dollars not in naira

You can withdraw from any ATM that MasterCard accepted. The currency you will get is the countries local currency

The Payoneer Card is international Debit Card, so if you withdraw cash from ATM in India you will receive Indian Rupee, if you withdraw cash from ATM in USA you will receive US Dollar, if you withdraw cash from ATM in Nigeria you will receive Naira. Although, your Payoneer account has US Dollars but local ATM will give you local currency only, there is no option to get US Dollar from local ATM in outside USA.

However, Payoneer do allow transfer of the same currency($). You just have to contact their customer care for feedback. I think they do that on demand, depending on country's policy sha.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by iceprinxy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hey guys, I just have another successful transaction with Durosure, Am really glad exchanging my funds with him, his price are so so and so good(I don't know what else to qualify that). You can check him out on
www.nairaland.com/durosure
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Durosure(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
iceprinxy:
Hey guys, I just have another successful transaction with Durosure, Am really glad exchanging my funds with him, his price are so so and so good(I don't know what else to qualify that). You can check him out on
www.nairaland.com/durosure
more fiver withdrawal needed any amount. fresh email only. 35o/usd
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Never trust anyone with your fiverr dollar. Alot of them out here looking for who they will devour.....

Thank you.

One love...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lecture (06)

ADVERTISING IN FIVERR

You have stayed long yet you don't have any sell. One thing you should understand is that fiverr do have some times when they are flooded with clients requesting for services and sometimes when clients tends to be scarse.
So all you have to do is to exercise patience.

So when it comes to an adverts, fiverr use automated system of advertisement. It automatically picks some gigs and adverts them on sites with huge traffic. But the truth here is that most priority are given to top sellers, new sellers, level 2 and so on.

That why once you create your gig and you check the gig statistics after 24 hours you tend to see some impressions, clickz and view, that shows that as new gig, fiverr advertises it. But as the days go on, the clicks, views tends to reduce gradually.

WHAT I DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS

I practically do little things to spend up the view and clicks again. The reason being that as far as the views and clicks are decreasing, it shows that even though your profile pics maybe captivating but something is wrong somewhere. So these are what I do to get more views and clicks which will eventually result to order...

1) I adverts to get like 1.2k views daily on my gig.
2) I manipulates my tagline. I checkout tagline that people can easily search to get my gig.
3) I name my profile pics after my service for high SEO on Google.
4) I make sure I include two of my tagline to match that of top sellers so once they gig pop out, mine can be an alternatives for buyer..
5) I often update one thing in my gig to make it look like I just created it on Fiverr weekly.. expecially if no order for a day or two.

Those are few things I do........ to increase my page view as well as click and order.....

By next weekend, I should be sharing with you what you can offer in fiverr without any skill. All you will need is just an android phone and good page write up. You don't really need laptop that much... its optional.

Once again happy Easter...

One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
5errguru:
Lecture (06)

ADVERTISING IN FIVERR

You have stayed long yet you don't have any sell. One thing you should understand is that fiverr do have some times when they are flooded with clients requesting for services and sometimes when clients tends to be scarse.
So all you have to do is to exercise patience.

So when it comes to an adverts, fiverr use automated system of advertisement. It automatically picks some gigs and adverts them on sites with huge traffic. But the truth here is that most priority are given to top sellers, new sellers, level 2 and so on.

That why once you create your gig and you check the gig statistics after 24 hours you tend to see some impressions, clickz and view, that shows that as new gig, fiverr advertises it. But as the days go on, the clicks, views tends to reduce gradually.

WHAT I DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS

I practically do little things to spend up the view and clicks again. The reason being that as far as the views and clicks are decreasing, it shows that even though your profile pics maybe captivating but something is wrong somewhere. So these are what I do to get more views and clicks which will eventually result to order...

1) I adverts to get like 1.2k views daily on my gig.
2) I manipulates my tagline. I checkout tagline that people can easily search to get my gig.
3) I name my profile pics after my service for high SEO on Google.
4) I make sure I include two of my tagline to match that of top sellers so once they gig pop out, mine can be an alternatives for buyer..
5) I often update one thing in my gig to make it look like I just created it on Fiverr weekly.. expecially if no order for a day or two.

Those are few things I do........ to increase my page view as well as click and order.....

By next weekend, I should be sharing with you what you can offer in fiverr without any skill. All you will need is just an android phone and good page write up. You don't really need laptop that much... its optional.

Once again happy Easter...

One love

jeez! Advert to get 1.2k view DAILY! please how and where can I do such advert?
You manipulate and change tagline
1. do you mean tagline or keyword
2. how can I search for tagline or keywords that clients use.
if I can apply this lecture to my gig walahi I no go use buyers request page EVER again
Na now I fully understand why your name na "5errguru"!
please I must confess I have not heard or seen this method in all fiverr tricks I have come across before
Infact you be boss! Much respect

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
$128 Fiverr Payoneer Fund Needed URGENTLY

I can pay 340

Kevin
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Easter is over, expect more offers from buyer request in fiverr.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
5errguru:
Easter is over, expect more offers from buyer request in fiverr.
I sent email to you, can you please reply?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2017
ochivic:
I sent email to you, can you please reply?

I didn't receive your mail. Kindly resend.

Thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 1:07am On Apr 19, 2017
HERE IS MY GIGS ANALYSIS,

That's the number of views I have, I just created the last gig recently that why it has zero views...

The more views you have the better chances for sales, depending on the gig you are offering....

The red arrows show either of the heading's impression, views, clicks, orders etc is decreasing, while green arrow shows it's increasing...

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Always study your gig statistics to know whether your gig is reaching out to potential clients.

Also take note of the impressions, clicks and views of each of your gig. This enable you to know whether your gig is attractive.

Gig Statistics is where you self examine the progress of your gig. The statistics tells you alot about your gig. It tells when to change your tagline, how your gig is doing in fiverr and much more.

Just like affiliate marking, this is your converting power.
In one of our lectures we will talk more about this gig statistics in details

Keep in touch, more tips to come.

This weekend we will only be discussing on a particular Niche where you can actually make sells without a skill. All you will be needing is a good profile pics and powerfull gig description.... that's all...

One love.

3 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2017
5errguru:

I didn't receive your mail. Kindly resend.

Thank you
I have resent it to 5errguru@gmail.com. hope that's your correct email address?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2017
ochivic:
I have resent it to 5errguru@gmail.com. hope that's your correct email address?

Ye I have seen the mail. I will get back to you soonest
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.