Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Chelsea Youth Star Charlie Wakefield Buys Dad £28,000 Jaguar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Youth Star Charlie Wakefield Buys Dad £28,000 Jaguar (608 Views)

Chuba Akpom: Ex-england Youth Star Opts To Play For Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Buys Mercedes Benz V Class 2019 Zero KM Worth N31m / Police Investigate Historic Alleged Chelsea Youth System Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Youth Star Charlie Wakefield Buys Dad £28,000 Jaguar by Pasqual(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Chelsea youth team player Charlie Wakefield has bought his dad a £28,000 Jaguar for his 50th birthday.
The 18-year-old says the surprise present is a thank you for all his father's help and support.
"I wouldn't have got as far as I have without this man, I owe him everything," he posted on Instagram.
The Jaguar XE costs more than £28,000 to buy new and Charlie says it took two years to organise the purchase.
In his post, Charlie praises his dad for never missing his matches.
More
The psychology of Leicester City's revival
The comebacks that have given us joy
"To think he's not missed one of my football matches from the age I started playing, which was eight."
And he describes the "second-hand Ford Focus" he's been driving until now.
"How it's survived so many long journeys I'll never know?"
He adds that his father has always loved luxury cars but never been able to afford one.
"To be able to buy him his dream Jaguar car for his 50th birthday, couldn't have worked out any better.
"Now he'll enjoy the long journeys up north."
He adds that his dad "taught me everything I need to know over the years".
"He deserves everything and I can't thank him enough. Everyone I know loves him."
Charlie joined the club at the end of his under-12 year after leaving Brighton and Hove Albion.
He was a regular for Chelsea Under-18s and picked up a winner's medal after victory in the final against Shakhtar Donetsk in the Uefa Youth League.
He signed his first professional contract in 2015 committing himself to the club until the end of the next season.

Re: Chelsea Youth Star Charlie Wakefield Buys Dad £28,000 Jaguar by newyorks(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
good example there ma guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Germany Jersey Is The Finest Jersey On Earth / Where Can I Buy NPFL JERSEY ? / Gombe Sack 8 Players, Sign 11 New Ones Ahead Of May 21 Resumption (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.