Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

If You're Married, Please Don't Try To Date Me'' - Pretty Nigerian Lady Warns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Married, Please Don't Try To Date Me'' - Pretty Nigerian Lady Warns (640 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Married, Please Don't Try To Date Me'' - Pretty Nigerian Lady Warns by LatestAmebo: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2017
A lady with the Twitter handle @ToniNoTiger, is sounding a warning to all married men, who would want to date her in the present or future. She took to her Twitter account to expose her ex, who is a married man, in a bit to wade off potential married men from asking her out. Her conversational chat with her ex, has gone viral. Read it below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-exposes-her-ex-who-is.html

lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: If You're Married, Please Don't Try To Date Me'' - Pretty Nigerian Lady Warns by LatestAmebo: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2017
SMH
Re: If You're Married, Please Don't Try To Date Me'' - Pretty Nigerian Lady Warns by promotexwisly(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Single

(1) (Reply)

15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady / You Think You Have Seen It All? Check Out This Pre-wedding Photos / Hazards Of Using Intimate Toys In The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.