Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" (40532 Views)

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by realniyi: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pulpit scam. Dont fall for their seductive spirits
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
bebe2:
grin grin grin

See all the comments above,

My pple are starting to question things, kiss

Pls clap for ur selves grin

Give us 10 more years, and it will become more difficult for certain group of pple to lie and deceive us without evidence.

Great comment.

Religion is partially to blame for backwardness in Africa.

I am not saying one shouldn't worship. But do it with sense and don't keep expecting manna to fall from heaven.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
That looks like pad and not pampers to me na
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by frubben(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
The maggot brain religious people would believe this

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by JohnieWalker(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bollinger:
These is how these fraudsters get people killed. Nigerians just too mumu no be small. Instead of them to do what normal right thinking people in other countries and go to hospitals they go about looking for miracles.
Have you stood before a doctor and he tells you there is no way? Have you stood before a doctor and he tells you We have tried our best but it's God that heals and giveth life? Have you ever been placed on life support machine and came back to life after prayers after doctor have given up. if you have never experienced this things I mentioned then never question the integrity of he that divided the red sea.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Do you intend to execute an envisage task at hand? GET SOFT LOAN WITHOUT INTEREST & COLLATERAL.

Think Solution!!!
Think AROCOM FOUNDATION!!!

AROCOM FOUNDATION is giving out soft loan of N250,000:00 (two hundred & fifty thousand naira only) without interest and collateral.

CONDITIONS:
1. Application fee of N5000:00

2. Administrative fee N2500

3. Two guarantors with 2 passport photographs each with valid means of identification.

4. Your account will credit with N250,000:00 after 9 weeks of registration.

Call or whatsap emmy on: 08032591777
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by obafemee80(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Name your child Chris if you want him to be a pastor grin

1 Like

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by breakeven: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Those who relish mouth action beware of magot grin angry grin angry grin
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by jonbellion(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
frubben:
The maggot brain religious people would believe this
lol
It astonishes me the kind of nonsense they believe
That's why everybody is becoming a pastor because the gullibility of Nigerians is enough to feed a lineage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by flyforall: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Praise God....Amen
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by mikeapollo: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olafashion:
Dr Chris Okafor heals woman with maggots in her private part, donates food stuff to the homeless at Oyingbo

Earlier on in the year when he first hinted that he would be taking philanthropy to a whole new level in 2017, many took it with a pinch of salt. Amazingly, Dr. Chris Okafor has been living it up big time, haven spent nearly 65 million Naira on charity between January and March of 2017!

On Saturday the 18th of March 2017, Dr. Chris Okafor stormed one of the most run down areas of Oyimgbo in Lagos with trucks load of food stuff for the homeless and hungry people in that region. Leading by example, the man of God personally lifted bags of rice and interacted one on one with the beneficiaries who made direct requests on other pressing issues from him. It was something close to Christmas at Oyimgbo as the residents and beneficiaries celebrated the timely intervention of the Chris Okafor Humanity Foundation at a time when recession in the country has left even some seemingly affluent families wondering amiss.

Whenever the man of God visits places like this, people think he’s only just distributing food but in actuality, he’s quietly adopting kids for scholarships and sponsorship in other areas of vocation. He often chooses to keep this to his chest.

Following a very successful outing helping humanity at Oyimgbo, the fiery General Overseer of the Liberation City church again came under a strange anointing during Sunday service at the church headquarters in Ojodu-Berger, on March 19, 2017, when he suddenly prophesied that there was a woman in the congregation who had maggots consistently pouring out of her womanhood, to the extent she wears Pampers around to keep the maggots from falling off in public. He reiterated that again when no one showed up, the he said “don’t be ashamed” repeatedly, then the woman showed up.

While prophesying to the woman, the man of God accurately exposed the name of the retired police officer who was behind her predicament. According to the man of God, the victim had gone to the said police officer who was supposedly a family friend to seek financial help. The retired officer invited her over to his house. When she got there, he offered her a drugged drink. She took the drink and slept off immediately. Then the officer had a strange sex with her. When she woke up, she didn’t realize what had happened, but two weeks later, she started seeing maggots come out of her womanhood in their numbers. She couldn’t stay more than five minutes at any given time without maggots pouring out of her. Out of shame of being embarrassed in the public she started wearing pampers which is obviously for kids, but it ensured the maggots didn’t drop out of her body whenever she was out in the public.

The man of God sent two women to confirm the presence of the maggots and report back. Within minutes, they returned and reported that they had seen the maggots and that they were still alive.

The man of God later explained that the retired police officer had actually used the victim for ritual and that each time the maggots came out of her, that her years on earth were reduced, and the police officer’s years multiplied, and strange money is made to go to the retired officer. Angrily, the man of God prayed fervently for her and declared that for his wickedness, the police officer whose name he mentioned repeatedly would be the one now having maggots come out of his own manhood as he declared “back to sender!”. He said this will be proved by the woman’s miraculous healing at the spot. Truly, the woman was prayed for and asked to stay back and wait for some minutes to see if the maggots were still there. Lo and behold, several minutes later, the maggots were gone! The woman, Gladys who couldn’t contain her joy stormed the pew screaming and crying, interrupting the man of God who was at the time ministering to someone else. The church was thrown into an ecstatic frenzy.

The man of God later advised women in particular to be careful who they seek help from and keep relationship with, saying “we live in a very wicked world. This is why God allowed people like me to be born. I hate oppression with passion. I just like to see people free. I don’t care what your status and background is, as long as you’re in bondage, you’re the reason I'm born"

http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/dr-chris-okafor-heals-woman-with.html
Let us thank God for His mercy in the life of some people.
But please, stop all this unnecessary hypes! Have you watched or heard about Emmanuel Tv or TB Joshua before? All your pastor is doing is to imitate and copy what TB Joshua has been doing for decades! If you want to see unprecedented philanthropy by a Nigerian pastor, go watch Emmanuel TV and stop all this hype!
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Bollinger(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Have you stood before a doctor and he tells you there is no way? Have you stood before a doctor and he tells you We have tried our best but it's God that heals and giveth life? Have you ever been placed on life support machine and came back to life after prayers after doctor have given up. if you have never experienced this things I mentioned then never question the integrity of he that divided the red sea.

There is no God. Keep telling yourself there is.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by bebe2(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Great comment.

Religion is partially to blame for backwardness in Africa.

I am not saying one shouldn't worship. But do it with sense and don't keep expecting manna to fall from heaven.

Exactly, pple have become too dependent on pastors. They are so fixated that they don't question stuff, anybody can scam them, steal from them , sexually abuse them and thry still don't see anything wrong in it.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by AbuEzeFemi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oyind18:
shocked
Blood of Zachariah
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Babalegba(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:
For all those shouting scam, I prophesy as the Lord God liveth you will experience something that will make you beg and cry before the altar for mercy and believe He that brought out water from the rock liveth.
I and my family have experienced the miraculous hand of God upon our life that the day I question the Geometry of Divinity let me die.
You do not even know the God that you serve.Your mumu no be small. Most of these pastors are enemies of the children of God,deceiving people to line up their pocket and moreover the devil can do miracles as well

1 Like

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by EnaibeSam: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by JohnieWalker(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bollinger:

There is no God. Keep telling yourself there is.
Would have regarded you as the child of the devil but the devil even recognized the omnipotence and omniscience of God. So whom are you? I am a child of God working in glory and grace. I know how it feels deep down you know you didn't just appear somebody formed you in your mother's womb. I know you are feeling down by life issues and that is making you question your faith. Chill bro...I am a living proof of the faithfulness of God... think on these things
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by olumig(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
If it's the pastor that healed the woman then he Isa charlatan. The subject should have read Christ healed not man.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
bebe2:
grin grin grin

See all the comments above,

My pple are starting to question things, kiss

Pls clap for ur selves grin

Give us 10 more years, and it will become more difficult for certain group of pple to lie and deceive us without evidence.

Exactly..
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by kwajahafiz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fools being fooled by a fool and fraudster. This is a case medical problem called myiasis.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by JohnieWalker(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Babalegba:
You do not even know the God that you serve.Your mumu no be small. Most of these pastors are enemies of the children of God,deceiving people to line up their pocket and moreover the devil can do miracles as well
Hahaha...When I was not lining up their pockets my life and health was in shambles and I was lining up the pockets of doctors coupled with drugs and unfruitful surgeries but since I started lining up their pocket like you called it, Mehn I have been strong, financially buoyant, full of life....I think you should join me in the lining of their pockets...lol God rocks not pastors bro...
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
opribo:
Magicians everywhere masquerading as pastors.

If indeed we have all these number of men of God in Naija, why can't they come together and pray us out of recession. Instead of chasing people's wives and molesting their single ladies .
l.o.l. pray out of recession with billions being stolen out of d country......u dont pray out of recession u invest out of it.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Emycord: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Over to you... Association of Apostle's Asslickers (AAA) grin

Another scammer has been spotted. Gullible sheep arise to defend! wink

#BringBackOurTithes! angry

The woman has MYIASIS by the way
see ur head but soon you will see them post how arabia inscriptions appear on virtually everything and you will be here typing allah acrobatic
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
kwajahafiz:
Fools being fooled by a fool and fraudster. This is a case medical problem called myiasis.
u are sick, nd u don't think dat she would av tried going to d hospital............pagan
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Emycord: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Over to you... Association of Apostle's Asslickers (AAA) grin

Another scammer has been spotted. Gullible sheep arise to defend! wink

#BringBackOurTithes! angry

The woman has MYIASIS by the way
see ur head but soon you will see them post how arabia inscriptions appear on virtually everything and you will be here typing allah acrobatic. Now see act of God and your saying shit
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Hahaha...When I was not lining up their pockets my life and health was in shambles and I was lining up the pockets of doctors coupled with drugs and unfruitful surgeries but since I started lining up their pocket like you called it, Mehn I have been strong, financially buoyant, full of life....I think you should join me in the lining of their pockets...lol God rocks not pastors bro...
off point, nd who said pastors rock.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by manchesterboy: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
I was there live. People really need to stop doubting the miracle power of God. God is using Dr Chris Okafor mightily and you just need to come to Greater Liberation City, Ojodu Berger and witness it yourself. Tomorrow being Wednesday is another opportunity to experience the mighty touch of God through his servant Dr Chris Okafor, the Supreme Prophet of the Supreme God.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emycord:
see ur head but soon you will see them post how arabia inscriptions appear on virtually everything and you will be here typing allah acrobatic. Now see act of God and your saying shit

Emeritus Asslicker Extraordinaire spotted... grin grin grin

Where did i support Arabic inscription on pork? angry
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Emycord: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Emeritus Asslicker Extraordinaire spotted... grin grin grin

Where did i support Arabic inscription on pork? angry
until i see ur writeup condemning it as scam. Leave church out of ur jokes
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emycord:
until i see ur writeup condemning it as scam. Leave church out of ur jokes

"Until you see"...otherwise, you would do what?

Looking at your signature... shocked. No wonder you issue meaningless ultimatums grin grin grin
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by back2sender: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
People still believe this rubbish? 419ers pastor!!
Fake past fake miracle fake kidnapping years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.