Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Don't Try To Date Me If You're Married, Lady Calls Out Her Second Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Try To Date Me If You're Married, Lady Calls Out Her Second Ex (417 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Try To Date Me If You're Married, Lady Calls Out Her Second Ex by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
An aggrieved lady has warned men asking her out, to back off if they're married, or see her take the gist to their wives and to social media. The lady @Toninotiger went shared a chat he had with her ex, who she claimed she found out to be married after 8 months of dating. She also disclosed that he told his wife. The chat she shared revealed that she asked the
man, if he was married before they began to date. Here's the chat;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/dont-try-to-date-me-if-youre-married.html

lalasticlala

Re: Don't Try To Date Me If You're Married, Lady Calls Out Her Second Ex by BlackDBagba: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Thank you for telling us you use an IPhone.

Now, close ya legs!! angry

Maybe if you spent more time getting to know these married rather than jumping into bed with them, you'll find out he's taken sooner.

My opinion.
Don't like it and want to quote me ? Ibeto trailer is coming your way!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Based On Logistics / "Rumours About Divorce With Damilola, False. No Time For Rumours" - Chris Attoh / South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.