Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

Open Letter To Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Obama (597 Views)

Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obama by stanbiggi(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2009
THE CONCERN CITIZEN OF NIAJA
THE WHITE HOUSE
U.S.A

Dear President Obama
This is to bring to your notice that niaja,the most populated country in west africa has not been fairing well. Our leaders has turned the country in a Gorilla Camp where any thing goes and has a result of this art, the poor masses are sufffering , they have totally eradicate the middle class, what exist is either the top or low class. The situation in naija is worst than zimbabwe, only that niaja's has been prayerful to God who has been keeping the citizens

Therefore, mr Obama i know you re reading this letter, i want you to deploy your army into naija , just as you did in afganistan, remove this government and plant a change. because as i speak alot is happening such as:
1 WE HAVE FUEL BUT NONE TO BUY,
2 OUR GOVT ISSUE CONTRACTS TO THEMSELVES
3 OUR GOVT ARE THE WORST LIAR ON EARTH
4 THERE POLICIES WORST HUMAN LIVING CONDITION RATHER THAN BETTER IT
5 WE HAVE INSTITUTIONS SADDLED WITH STRIKE ACTIONS
6 PEOPLE CAN EVEN EAT IN NIAJA
7 COST OF LIVING IS GETIING HIGH
8 OUR LEADERS RECYCLE THEMSELVES
Infact, Obama i am tired of mentioning the problem of niaja, pls send your investigators privately into the country to see for themselve.

Hope you will art on this request obama

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Misinterpret The Constitution, Reps Tell Aondoakaa / Fire Outbreak At Local Tv Station / Yar’adua Not In King Faisal Hospital Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.