Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,158 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

The 41 Commandments Of Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 41 Commandments Of Pussy (6998 Views)

SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste / Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? / Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by usman15gmail: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
This article will help steer your interactions with women in the right direction and keep you from losing your sanity.
There’s a few axioms that I live by which I have put together over the years of dealing with hundreds of women and these commandments have stood the test of time over and over again.
If you adhere to these, then you will be years ahead of your peers and it will save you a ton of bullshit experiences with women, that could have been avoided.
Here’s a few of them…
#41. Who you marry will be the most important decision you ever make in life. Better make sure she’s up for the job.
#40. Never get married or get tied down with a woman who you’re settling for. You will be miserable. She will be miserable. And life is too damn short to spend it with a woman low in caliber, personality and desire to suck your cock dry every motherfucking day.
#39. Believe a woman the first time she SHOWS you who she is. Don’t allow your emotions to blind you to her flaws and shortcomings.
#38. Women are not the enemy. They are merely following their inherent nature. Learn how to handle them and you will be rewarded with their positive attributes. Flail about blindly and be cursed with their negative attributes.
#37. Women are led by their emotions. Therefore, learn to use their emotions to your favor. Become the puppet master.
#36. Your greatest defense against the manipulations of women, is to learn Game. There is no substitute.
#35. Always lead a woman in the relationship. If you don’t know how, then learn how.
#34. You are not to be the bitch in the relationship. If you have to pause and think about it, then you are.
#33. Women are just as sexual, if not more than men. They crave depravity. Do not be fooled.
#32. ALL girls think they are unique. 99.9% of girls are not unique. Do not be fooled.
#31. The moment you feel you cannot live without a certain girl, is the moment you have officially put her pussy on a pedestal.
#30. Less is more when dealing with women.
#29. Be ready to walk away from the relationship at any time for any reason. If she acts up, be ready to walk. If you stay you will lose a small piece of self-respect, until eventually you won’t even know who you are anymore.
#28. Never take advice on sleeping with women FROM women.
#27. If you can’t see who’s the sucker in the relationship, then you’re the sucker my friend.
#26. What is unsaid when communicating with a woman, is oftentimes more powerful than what is said. Learn to use your eyes when flirting with women and conveying sexual tension.
#25. If you get caught cheating, always, always, always deny. Deny until death and she will eventually get over it.
#24. Always treat a woman’s tantrums like you would treat a child’s. Firm and unpersuaded.
#23. Buying gifts, groveling, begging and changing for a girl will never keep her around. You’ll only intensify her disdain for you and speed up her hunt for an alpha cock.
#22. If you think she’s cheating, she already has. Learn to trust your instinct. It’s ‘talking’ to you for a reason.
#21. Never fully trust a woman. It’s not in their nature to be trustworthy. Self-preserve by only allowing for 60% of your trust given after a full and long courtship of at least 2 years.
#20. Never get married before 30yo and always marry a younger woman. No exceptions.
#19. You’re not really ready for a relationship, until you know what’s out there. Go Bleep 20 women. When you get done, go Bleep another 20. Then you might have an idea of what you want.
#18. The moment you make a woman “your life”, is the moment she’s preparing to walk out of yours.
#17. The only thing that matters to women between the ages of 18-26yo is: “Does he make my vagina wet?”
#16. Women would rather be with a psychopath broke bad boy, then a stable, sane beta bitch boy.
#15. Never regret cheating.
#14. Don’t put pussy ON the pedestal, put it UNDER the pedestal.
#13. Always Bleep her like it’s your last time before you go to prison.
#12. Frame IS Game. If you don’t learn to have a strong Frame, your ‘Game’ will always be weak and you will always struggle with women.
#11. Always let her say “I love you” first. She’ll love you more for your self-control.
#10. Watch what a girl DOES, not what she SAYS.
#9. If a girl dumps you, never take her back. She will never respect you the same and the relationship is doomed to fail.
#8. If you notice 1 red flag take note. If you notice 2 red flags prepare to eject. When you notice three red flags you had better be out the door.
#7. Women lie. Get used to it. Learn to play the game better than them.
#6. The more money you get, the more you will attract women who are attracted to resources. Learn to put on a ‘Humble Front’ at first in order to screen the golddiggers out.
#5. Women are hypergamous. Get used to it. Learn to develop yourself into a High Value Man.
#4. The moment you invest more into the relationship than she does, then you’re already bleeped and you’re starting to ‘lose’ her.
#3. Never put aside your personal goals and dreams in order to please a woman. You won’t please her and you will be miserable.
#2. You will never lose a woman by having other admirers, but you will lose women by concentrating all of your efforts on one. You won’t just lose the one you’re focused on, you’ll lose all of them.
#1. If you don’t choose to learn Game, then don’t be surprised when the wool gets pulled over your eyes by a woman. Game is the great equalizer.

By Christian Mcqueen
https://realchristianmcqueen.com/2014/05/14/the-41-commandments-of-pussy/

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by BlackDBagba: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin

Best thing I've read this week. Well, it's just Tuesday and this is Nairaland. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by obiorathesubtle: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by lexzyy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gbayi
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I regard this
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by gsainttrinity(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
very instructive.
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Goldenheart(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Cope1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
True talk
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by ollaxworld: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
omo... this one touched me, honestly. cry
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
BlackDBagba:
grin

Best thing I've read this week. Well, it's just Tuesday and this is Nairaland. cheesy
Same
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
where my gun? Op you deserve to be shot this is damn superb

1 Like

Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by BushBiafranBoy: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wonderful!!!

I mean Wonderful!!!!!

What an interesting read!! smiley
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
41 commandments indeed!!!

For me, there's only ONE commandment

Money over Bitches... MOB

1 Like

Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by fayded(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
this is cool..especially dt .."lead d relationship" part
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
This guy is a real guy. I always giggle whenever I read/ hear men saying "I love her so much but she broke my heart ".

1 Like

Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by tasalanoni(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice one. Though a bit Draconian.
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by APRIDE(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
usman15gmail:
This article will help steer your interactions with women in the right direction and keep you from losing your sanity.
There’s a few axioms that I live by which I have put together over the years of dealing with hundreds of women and these commandments have stood the test of time over and over again.
If you adhere to these, then you will be years ahead of your peers and it will save you a ton of bullshit experiences with women, that could have been avoided.
Here’s a few of them…
#41. Who you marry will be the most important decision you ever make in life. Better make sure she’s up for the job.
#40. Never get married or get tied down with a woman who you’re settling for. You will be miserable. She will be miserable. And life is too damn short to spend it with a woman low in caliber, personality and desire to suck your cock dry every motherfucking day.
#39. Believe a woman the first time she SHOWS you who she is. Don’t allow your emotions to blind you to her flaws and shortcomings.
#38. Women are not the enemy. They are merely following their inherent nature. Learn how to handle them and you will be rewarded with their positive attributes. Flail about blindly and be cursed with their negative attributes.
#37. Women are led by their emotions. Therefore, learn to use their emotions to your favor. Become the puppet master.
#36. Your greatest defense against the manipulations of women, is to learn Game. There is no substitute.
#35. Always lead a woman in the relationship. If you don’t know how, then learn how.
#34. You are not to be the bitch in the relationship. If you have to pause and think about it, then you are.
#33. Women are just as sexual, if not more than men. They crave depravity. Do not be fooled.
#32. ALL girls think they are unique. 99.9% of girls are not unique. Do not be fooled.
#31. The moment you feel you cannot live without a certain girl, is the moment you have officially put her pussy on a pedestal.
#29. Be ready to walk away from the relationship at any time for any reason. If she acts up, be ready to walk. If you stay you will lose a small piece of self-respect, until eventually you won’t even know who you are anymore.
#27. If you can’t see who’s the sucker in the relationship, then you’re the sucker my friend.
#26. What is unsaid when communicating with a woman, is oftentimes more powerful than what is said. Learn to use your eyes when flirting with women and conveying sexual tension.
#25. If you get caught cheating, always, always, always deny. Deny until death and she will eventually get over it.
#24. Always treat a woman’s tantrums like you would treat a child’s. Firm and unpersuaded.
#23. Buying gifts, groveling, begging and changing for a girl will never keep her around. You’ll only intensify her disdain for you and speed up her hunt for an alpha cock.
#22. If you think she’s cheating, she already has. Learn to trust your instinct. It’s ‘talking’ to you for a reason.
#21. Never fully trust a woman. It’s not in their nature to be trustworthy. Self-preserve by only allowing for 60% of your trust given after a full and long courtship of at least 2 years.
#20. Never get married before 30yo and always marry a younger woman. No exceptions.
#19. You’re not really ready for a relationship, until you know what’s out there. Go Bleep 20 women. When you get done, go Bleep another 20. Then you might have an idea of what you want.
#18. The moment you make a woman “your life”, is the moment she’s preparing to walk out of yours.
#17. The only thing that matters to women between the ages of 18-26yo is: “Does he make my vagina wet?”
#16. Women would rather be with a psychopath broke bad boy, then a stable, sane beta bitch boy.
#12. Frame IS Game. If you don’t learn to have a strong Frame, your ‘Game’ will always be weak and you will always struggle with women.
#11. Always let her say “I love you” first. She’ll love you more for your self-control.
#9. If a girl dumps you, never take her back. She will never respect you the same and the relationship is doomed to fail.
#8. If you notice 1 red flag take note. If you notice 2 red flags prepare to eject. When you notice three red flags you had better be out the door.
#6. The more money you get, the more you will attract women who are attracted to resources. Learn to put on a ‘Humble Front’ at first in order to screen the golddiggers out.
#5. Women are hypergamous. Get used to it. Learn to develop yourself into a High Value Man.
#4. The moment you invest more into the relationship than she does, then you’re already bleeped and you’re starting to ‘lose’ her.
#3. Never put aside your personal goals and dreams in order to please a woman. You won’t please her and you will be miserable.
#2. You will never lose a woman by having other admirers, but you will lose women by concentrating all of your efforts on one. You won’t just lose the one you’re focused on, you’ll lose all of them.
#1. If you don’t choose to learn Game, then don’t be surprised when the wool gets pulled over your eyes by a woman. Game is the great equalizer.

By Christian Mcqueen

Genius piece. So much sense..
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by adaksbullet: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Storys storys undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Unpointless point undecided
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by JohnnyBling(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
OP, ya head is there.
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Power of the P. U. S. S. Y grin
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by mavrodi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op you're 4 real
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by Jerryojozy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice write up. Op one chilled nunu for you there.

Genius J
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by acenazt: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op. Surest Dude Ever Liveth. Date 5 Gals,pam 12 Others For The Fun Of It And Still Have More On Speed Dial And 20 more on waiting list
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by AyamStarch: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by ItxAyce(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
3 gboosa for dis post

Brilliant... Just brilliant
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by tonio2wo: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thumbs up!
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by 1stfamous(m): 2:36am On Mar 22, 2017
usman15gmail:
Here’s a few of them…

By Christian Mcqueen
it is nice but not all are true!
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by LecciGucci: 4:20am On Mar 22, 2017
U are d gamw!
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by DIKEnaWAR: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Some sh1t are so real here. grin
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by pointblank247(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2017
guy you are on point up to 90 percent. keep it up
Re: The 41 Commandments Of Pussy by SetrakusRa(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
This shiit's real... I concur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? / Top 3 Things I Love In A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.