Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. (2547 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Explorers(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
North Korea said on Monday that it is not frightened by US threats of possible pre-preemptive military action to halt its nuclear and missile buildup and that the country is fully ready to go to war.

A spokesman for North Korea's Foreign Ministry slammed US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's recent talk of tougher sanctions, more pressure, and possible military action, and said the North would not be deterred in its nuclear program.

'The US should face up to the situation of the world with its eyes wide open.

The DPRK has the will and capability to fully respond to any war the US would like to ignite,' Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) cited an unidentified Foreign Ministry spokesman as saying.

A spokesman for North Korea's Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday that North Korea 'has the will and capability to fully respond to any war the US would like to ignite'.

He told KCNA that North Korea would defend its people, even if that means going to war.

Pictured:

On Saturday, North Korea conducted a ground test of a new type of high-thrust rocket engine that leader Kim Jong Un called a revolutionary breakthrough for the country's space program.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un watched the ground jet test of a Korean-style high-thrust engine over the weekend.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un inspects the ground jet test of a newly developed high-thrust engine at the Sohae Satellite Launching Ground in North Korea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4334372/North-Korea-warns-U-S-fully-ready-war.html

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by mayten(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
finally first to comment on explorers thread..

oya make i dey chill with my kunu and bread....explorers ride on

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by softwerk(f): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olympus has fallen must be deceiving this nuclear trigger-happy 'small boy'!!!

Donald Trump currently owns 70% of all the world's Nuclear Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles shocked

The Trump is also known to be unstable!

I personally won't want to mess with him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Explorers(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson recently warned of tougher sanctions, more pressure, and possible military action against North Korea.

Tillerson recently visited Japan, South Korea and China on trip that focused on North Korea's nuclear program.

On Friday, he signaled a tougher strategy that left open the possibility of preemptive military action.

He said 'Let me be very clear: The policy of strategic patience has ended,' he said after visiting the heavily militarized border between the rival Koreas. 'We are exploring a new range of diplomatic, security and economic measures. All options are on the table.'

A day earlier, in Japan, Tillerson had described the past 20 years of US policy toward North Korea as a failure and vowed a comprehensive policy review under US President Donald Trump.

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Bellfun(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rhetorics!!!

I do not support wars...but it's also good for North Korea to stop threatening it's neighbors!

And it's advisable for NK to realize that dealing with a Republican President is a different ball game from a Democrat President... Republicans loves war!

I can see some posters below hailing NK and urging them on...on their way to self destruct...hmmm...do u guys truthfully and sincerely think that NK has a chance against the war mongering US?
Remember you guys hailed and urged some countries to go to war with the US but where are they today? Destroyed and in ruins!

The NK little guy should just continue with his rhetorics..and should not go to war with the US!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by dacovajnr: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wetin this small pikin know about War...I pity the person wey been dey him back undecided
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by decatalyst(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
He is not yet prepared because he is yet to build enough graveyards undecided

Blood hungry demon!
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Explorers(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
From here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3684525/war-against-north-huge-u.s

Last wednesday, a huge nuclear-powered US aircraft carrier arrived in South Korea for joint military exercises in the latest show of force against the North.

More than 80 aircraft, including the fighter aircraft F/A-18F Super Hornet, the E-2C Hawkeye and the carrier-based EA-18G Growler are on board the super carrier.

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by obafemee80(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am

America with their wahala...Forming world police
They Destroyed and destabilize afghanistan-Iraq-Libya-Syria to mention a few,where millions of lives were lost .Now it is North Korea.
I hope it won't end as pyrrhic Victory
I believe RUSSIA & CHINA are on the Alert,cos these could be their time to finally..... sad
Anyway Kim Jong Un is watching..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Henrypraise: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
trump has too many enemies within his country for him to engage d enemies outside d country...

shud trump start a war, d media/ social media will sure take dia pound of flesh
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Efewestern: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Donald Trump currently owns 70% of all the world's Nuclear Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles shocked

Did I hear you say 70% of the world Nuclear bla bla bla?, US should shut the Bleep up and let others be, that's was how they destroy Libya , if they think they can intimidate everyone , they lie... North Korea is not Africa, rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by k199192: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Efewestern:

Did I hear you say 70% of the world Nuclear bla bla bla?, US should shut the Bleep up and let others be, that's was how they destroy Libya , if they think they can intimidate everyone , they lie... North Korea is not Africa, rubbish.
it's comments like this that Kim Jong will see and be having hope. Was it not the same north Korea that hacked Sony sometime ago.? Do you remember what the US did to them. If one has respect for other people, he would be respected in turn. Kim has no respect for his sister Korea. It's too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by slurryeye: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

And do you know North Korea has the backing of China. President "Agent orange" should go ahead and invade North Korea. He will learn a bitter lesson of how America lost the Vietnam war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by slurryeye: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
k199192:
it's comments like this that Kim Jong will see and be having hope. Was it not the same north Korea that hacked Sony sometime ago.? Do you remember what the US did to them. If one has respect for other people, he would be respected in turn. Kim has no respect for his sister Korea. It's too bad.

And US has respect for any nation in the world? Hacking everyone's phones, invading and causing trouble in the middle east and other parts of the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by seunny4lif(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is super story grin grin grin grin
US cant do nothing
Na non-nuclear countries dem sabi attack grin grin grin grin
Seoul and Japan is not far from NK nuclear range cool cool cool cool cool
Chest beating USA grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by ichommy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Watching in 3D.

Inasmuch I don't like the way Kim is Treating his Neighbours.

USA and Wahala, I wont Forget their Involvement in Arab spring.

Yes, Most Leaders in Arab spring javelin spend Many Years in Power, sponsoring Terrorist acts.

They should know that If two elephants are fighting, D grass Under them suffer the Most.

See Libya now, Compare to them.

They paid with D life of USA Ambassador to Libya in Bengazi, See Mistrata and Tripoli in ruins.

Keep it coming Explorers.

Where is paschal47 when U need him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Efewestern: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
k199192:

South Korea should find a way to reconcile with her sister Korea, not inviting US into there country to wage war with north Korea.

US is no saint, they are evil than anything you can imagine, they should try rubbish with NK and see what's going to happen, they think they are dealing with 3rd countries. lolz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by seunny4lif(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
One missile and all those flow canoe will sink grin grin grin grin grin grin
US and Overrated Canoe
Explorers:
From here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3684525/war-against-north-huge-u.s

Last wednesday, a huge nuclear-powered US aircraft carrier arrived in South Korea for joint military exercises in the latest show of force against the North.

More than 80 aircraft, including the fighter aircraft F/A-18F Super Hornet, the E-2C Hawkeye and the carrier-based EA-18G Growler are on board the super carrier.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Efewestern: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
slurryeye:

And US has respect for any nation in the world? Hacking everyone's phones, invading and causing trouble in the middle east and other parts of the world

watch how the media will paint North Korea bad, and praise US, na there hand work be that.. Rubbish set of people.

NK has over 1.1million active personnel, so it's not going to be simple as ABC.. let's watch as the drama unfold bro.

US my foot..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by ollah2: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Hehe and you think this fat boy is stable ?

USA wouldn't goto war with North Korea if not for anything but for her strong allies China and Russia
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Explorers(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
seunny4lif:
One missile and all those flow canoe will sink grin grin grin grin grin grin
US and Overrated Canoe

Firing the missile is not the issue here, but the missile making it to the target.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by ollah2: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
slurryeye:

And do you know North Korea has the backing of China. President "Agent orange" should go ahead and invade North Korea. He will learn a bitter lesson of how America lost the Vietnam war

America has lost more wars than any country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by ollah2: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bellfun:
Rhetorics!!!

I do not support wars...but it's also good for North Korea to stop threatening it's neighbors!

And it's advisable for NK to realize that dealing with a Republican President is a different ball game from a Democrat President... Republicans loves war!

The North didn't threaten the South

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Explorers:

Firing the missile is not the issue here, but the missile making it to the target.
Do you think the north can handle a war? russia and china won't back them.Abeg explore on my behalf to Pyongyang..let me know the natural reserves.
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by seunny4lif(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Explorers:

Bro we are talking about Nuclear strike here.
NK may not have the capacity to hit US direct now but its has the capacity to hit SK,Japan and almost all US bases within Asia region and thats the problem.
Even US Generals said the same in Congress and China wouldnt allow such behind her country because that will create refugees flowing to China and Japan..
So US cant do anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by seunny4lif(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Do you think the north can handle a war? russia and china won't back them.Abeg explore on my behalf to Pyongyang..let me know the natural reserves.
Which natural reserves did Syria have?
US, NATO and Gulf nations have been humiliated in Syria war..
Rebels are giving up everyday Syria government now controls 70% of Syria
SK and Japanese dont want war with NK cos its easy for NK to strike them

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by ritababe(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
i cant wait .......
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
seunny4lif:

Which natural reserves did Syria have?
US, NATO and Gulf nations have been humiliated in Syria war..
Rebels are giving up everyday Syria government now controls 70% of Syria
SK and Japanese dont want war with NK cos its easy for NK to strike them
At what cost? trust me kim is bad news for north korea, he can only threaten. He can never use his missiles.
ritababe:
i cant wait .......
lol you want war?
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by mccoy47(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ghen ghen!
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by seunny4lif(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
At what cost? trust me kim is bad news for north korea, he can only threaten. He can never use his missiles. lol you want war?
How do you know he is a bad news for Them?
Same story about Qaddafi and Saddam?
I lived in Libya during Qaddafi regime and millions of foreigners too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by slurryeye: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
seunny4lif:

Bro we are talking about Nuclear strike here.
NK may not have the capacity to hit US direct now but its has the capacity to hit SK,Japan and almost all US bases within Asia region and thats the problem.
Even US Generals said the same in Congress and China wouldnt allow such behind her country because that will create refugees flowing to China and Japan..
So US cant do anything

Apart from what you said, China supported NK against SK and US during the Korean war, guess what? It was a stalement. Till date NK and Vietnam are the only communist country like China in the far east. Now you know how strong an ally they are.
Though everyone knows NK is being ruled by a dictator, but NK is like a bad child to China, no matter how mischievous he is, China will never allow a stranger to beat him at his backyard. And if Trump "Mr orange face" thinks he can bully NK, he better think again. Japan supporting US will make it more interesting because China has been looking for a way to pay Japan back what Japan did for them during the WW II and sino-japanese war

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
As long as the value of the dollar drops cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

“europe Is A Garden, Africa A Jungle” ~ EU Foreign Policy Chief Boasts / Guinean President's Unconventional Security Details: Video Sparks Controversy / Ex-Italian PM Berlusconi Jailed For 4years For Tax Evasion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.