Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic (37858 Views)

Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat And Three Shops To Let Benin City Edo State / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat / Abuja Selling: Four Bedroom Semi Finished Duplex With Two Unit Of Self-contained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by money121(m): 4:48am On Mar 23, 2017
abdulwastecx:
Casting of raft slab /dpc/German floor

Well don Op... You start this project with bismillahi May you End it with Aliamudulilahi without any casualties at the site...
Please Don't forget to call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359 for the Roofing Sheet..

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Qc1(m): 4:53am On Mar 23, 2017
mufutau55:

Don't worry, this time no leaking foundation floor o. God dey look out for Him own o.
I beg no fire my young brothers o.

Hajji M.

I'm just kidding though! I only said that, so that people will understand that Abdulwastecx was not granted to share a confidential info. He may share the details of the cost to the last kobo later but not just now. The reason behind this is to focus on the budget funds for the project without any Lamentations in reference to recession and high cost of materials.

Sometimes it's better not to be distracted by looking back but focus on moving on.

I hope this helps.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by mufutau55(m): 4:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Qc1:

I'm just kidding though! I only said that, so that people will understand that Abdulwastecx was not granted to share a confidential info. He may share the details of the cost to the last kobo later but not just now. The reason behind this is to focus on the budget funds for the project without any Lamentations in reference to recession and high cost of materials.

Sometimes it's better not to be distracted by looking back but focus on moving on.

I hope this helps.

Quite understood Sir. Forward Ever.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Shawls: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2017
@abdulwastec

I'm watching this project with eagle eyes shocked and will reserve my comments for later.You know what I mean, right?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by phiszo(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2017
abdulwastecx:

What people in the south called granite is what I called gravel. I mean coarse aggregates.

All the cement we use for concrete batching are called ordinary Portland cement. So, ordinary Portland dangote cement is the cement we buy commonly around which comes in a bag of 50kg
Wastec my boss.

Granite: crushed aggregate from the quarry.
Gravel: uncrushed aggregate (weathering of rocks)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Shawls:
@abdulwastec

I'm watching this project with eagle eyes shocked and will reserve my comments for later.You know what I mean, right?

I know what you mean ma.... I hope you will give a positive comment later?. Thanks ma
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2017
phiszo:

Wastec my boss.

Granite: crushed aggregate from the quarry.
Gravel: uncrushed aggregate (weathering of rocks)

My oga long time?

How your master program for ilorin, we missed you guys o
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by phiszo(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2017
abdulwastecx:

My oga long time?

How your master program for ilorin, we missed you guys o
Fine my Oga. Nice work you and precious are doing.
May God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by podosci(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
olumide4christ:

Sorry....but the 1st picture is granite while the 2nd is gravel...take note.
Can you explain further why the first is granite and second is gravel with evidence backed up by literature.?
I am open minded about this misconception.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by shuni05: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Following this thread Bumper to Bumper.

Gravel actually refers to the size of the stones, it can either be composed of granite or any other rock fragments. As long as the rock size falls into the gravel range. But for naija, the brown one na Gravel while the other one Granite.

podosci:

Can you explain further why the first is granite and second is gravel with evidence backed up by literature.?
I am open minded about this misconception.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Aventures(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Nice Job my brother, honestly I salute your in depth knowledge of structural design and ability to transmit it to physical construction. I took time to run thru the thread page by page Good job so far.

Just few questions, did you vibrate the ground beam, form work at 1.8m and almost no bulging as far I can see, using our local planks seems a miracle to me, if vibrated then your carpenters are superb and your supervision awesome.

Please did you supervise the independent soil engineer that conducted the geophysical test, can you share the lithology of the soil just want to have the idea of what the land in that area look alike.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by kopell: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aventures:
Nice Job my brother, honestly I salute your in depth knowledge of structural design and ability to transmit it to physical construction. I took time to run thru the thread page by page Good job so far.

Just few questions, did you vibrate the ground beam, form work at 1.8m and almost no bulging as far I can see, using our local planks seems a miracle to me, if vibrated then your carpenters are superb and your supervision awesome.

Please did you supervise the independent soil engineer that conducted the geophysical test, can you share the lithology of the soil just want to have the idea of what the land in that area look alike.
@Aventures, what exactly do U mean. Vibrate the ground beam, in lay man term?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Aventures(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
kopell:
@Aventures, what exactly do U mean. Vibrate the ground beam, in lay man term?
I mean using of poker vibrator to vibrate the concrete during pouring to ensure a good compacted concrete
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Henrick007: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
For your aluminium window, door and stainless handrails contact me on 08025125667

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aventures:

Thank you sir for the positive review, it is nice to hear that from a senior engineer and one of the best in the business.

Building a raft beam of six board (1.8m) is very challenging and it is the deepest casting we have done so far. One will need to do the formwork very well.
We make sure that the wood used for the formwork were very strong ( we bought the wood from ondo state), we use binding wires to bind the beam at three different point in each of the beam and we use about five vertical 2 x 4 across the beam to have a rigid formwork.
We employ the use of vibratory but we make sure that we didn't over vibrate the beam.

I didn't supervised the soil engineer but I have some one on ground during the soil investigation and as you know the results are mainly gotten from laboratory tests and calculations carried out by the engineer in his lab the lab after 2weeks or one month, this which we have no control over.

We also did our due diligence to look around the estate for similar structures in other to know the type of foundation employed and the resulting structural problem if there is any. However, all the building in estate were founded on raft foundation of similar dimensions ranging from four boards to six boards and non of these structures had experienced any form of differential settlement or structural failure. We, then concluded that the result of the soil test confirm to our little physical observation.

I will try to attached the recommendation of the Geotechnician of the type of foundation to be employed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Completion of the dpc level/raft slab.

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Continuation columns for the ground floor.
Main reinforcement for columns are 4Y16
Length of main column reinforcement = 4m
Spacing of rings = 175mm
Diameter of rings =Y10

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Marilo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
abdulwastecx:
Continuation columns for the ground floor.
Main reinforcement for columns are 4Y16
Length of main column reinforcement = 4m
Spacing of rings = 175mm
Diameter of rings =Y10

So far so fascinating!

What is your projection of the number of sancrete blocks for the groundfloor?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Marilo:

So far so fascinating!

What is your projection of the number of sancrete blocks for the groundfloor?

We are looking at around 4500 blocks for the ground floor.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Marilo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
abdulwastecx:

We are looking at around 4500 blocks for the ground floor.

All 225mm?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by ceelog(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abdul (Harney Projects). Innovative. Technically Sound. Honest. I have no regrets, not even one when I chose you guys. Keep up the good work. The sky is the starting point for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Chekitaut: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aventures:

When he speak i am scared. Oga i beg come to our level as u speak structural term illustrate in practical terms, two most respected structural engineer at fundamental junction.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Chekitaut: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
ceelog:
Abdul (Harney Projects). Innovative. Technically Sound. Honest. I have no regrets, not even one when I chose you guys. Keep up the good work. The sky is the starting point for you guys.
Ha, forget you can never have regret...one other guy with him, the guy is something else i can not decode, too brilliant in what he does.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Aventures(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chekitaut:
When he speak i am scared. Oga i beg come to our level as u speak structural term illustrate in practical terms, two most respected structural engineer at fundamental junction.
I do not mean to scare you with technical terms, I am here to brush up as well. I worked not too distant from that place most build around there are pile or soil improvement and deep raft so when I saw this, the site physical condition look alike and I just wish to have some ideas......

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Chekitaut: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aventures:
I do not mean to scare you with technical terms, I am here to brush up as well. I worked not too distant from that place most build around there are pile or soil improvement and deep raft so when I saw this, the site physical condition look alike and I just wish to have some ideas......
The 2As i bow both of you just too good.

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Chekitaut: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
OPIC Isheri delivery 5/8 Tonnage: 30.77

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by saheedbadmus(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
wow engineer this is indeed a good work you are doing bro and by the special grace of God this project would open doors for more big projects for you..

dont forget when you are at painting stage, dont forget to reach out to us @ crest coatings for all kind of paints Texcoat, Flexcoat, Washable paints, Mirror paints, Emulsion, POP, Putty, Gloss etc

Also we can Get the paint products transported for free to your doorstep...

Contact us today via:
Mobile: 08034040229 or 08155489041
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Dilyschigo(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
abdulwastecx:
More fence bean work
I believe beam was introduced to the fence because of the water logged soil?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Marilo:

All 225mm?

Mostly 225mm
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Dilyschigo:
I believe beam was introduced to the fence because of the water logged soil?

Yes
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Block work

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Ground Floor block work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.