Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (45729 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Austin234(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fear of the unknown. Well, I think u made mistake by bringing such issue here because u will end up being confused than ever.

My advice however is go with ur conscience bearing in mind that the dead are separated from the living
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by olasaad(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
tollyboy5:

stop being delutional jo! dead is dead the other day I was stepping on a grave close to a mosque and the imam was shouting as if it was his head

You can call it anything you like, the only thing that is certain is that Muslims are forbidden to leave in a house where corpse is being buried.
And for the Imam that is asking you to work away from the grave his also correct because you should not work, talk, cook behind the graveyard. That's why Islam asked us to buried our corpses in the graveyard.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by babadem2much(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
What is the shit about dead body or semi graveyard?

Man i slept in the same room with dead body for 2 days and i slept well, na ,e kill am?
Now i advice you to do away with that negative thought and sleep well when you pray and read psalms i swear you go sleep pass lil child
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by vislabraye(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?

If you believe in GOD, no harm will befall you. I, personally won't feel comfortable in such house but no harm will come upon me.
I believe in the supernatural. And yes it is possible for such house to be haunted. But if you have faith in God, it's not an issue.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by tollyboy5(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
olasaad:

You can call it anything you like it, the only thing I know is Islam forbid us from
1. buried in the house we live in
2. Praying in the house where corpse is being buried and
3.working, talking, cooking and doing other things on the grave is not permitted in Islam.

That's why we are asks to buried our corpses in the graveyard.
look there are many sh*t religion reject that we have no choice but to do otherwise so don't be too religious over everything thats the genesis of dumbass.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ThinkSmarter: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?
I am a Christian but I do read Quran.
The Holy Quran stated it clearly that if you sincerely believe in Allah, that u hv no reason to fear Allah's creation or fear witchcraft, etc.
Allah, is the most sufficient, beneficent and merciful.
Our Bible made us to understand that the dead is conscious of nothing and doesn't have any power over the living.
It's Satan, that do disguise as a dead man to frighten or deceive humans.
I'm from East, serving in the North West. Some people do bury the dead, especially the head of the family in the sitting room.
It's a tradition, no evil is attached.
U don't hv to surround ur subconscious with fear.
Erase fear from ur mind and it will flee.
They do plaster and at times tile the floor, that if u re not told, u wouldn't know.
Fear is a body's way of signalling danger [normal]
Fear is the creation of non existing danger in ur subconscious [abnormal ]
Feel @ home, East is a good place to serve.
Or hv u heard that a dead man rose and slapped someone sleeping grin
Enjoy ur service yr.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Ezionye(f): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
I did sleep in a room where som1 was buried during my youth service days. However, I dint knw until the family came back for their yearly respects to dead. They were just pouring libation anyhow. I dint leave cos I had already stayed there for several months tho i was scared d first few days BT nothing happened.

The difference is that u knw so if its possible, try to find another place.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by olasaad(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
tollyboy5:

look there are many sh*t religion reject that we have no choice but to do otherwise so don't be too religious over everything thats the genesis of dumbass.

that's ur opinion. good night
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Damfostopper(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
KINGwax007:
RIP in advance bro
hahahahaha....ur the second person to make me laff dis night.... maybe na sign of good things to come

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Toniaife(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
I will advice you not to sleep in that room, a lady in my church shared a testimony about almost falling inside a grave in her room in school, it was God that saved her, she didn't know there was a grave inside the room and her bed was on it(directly on the grave), it was only her bed that fell inside the hole Sha.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lazy corper. Go and sleep in that room jor.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Gudfrie(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Would have been beta if you didn't know but now that you know your mind will not be at rest so don't stay there.if I were to be in your shoes.....Sorry a NO NO
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
through out my university days, i was sleeping in a room where somebody was buried. I was well informed but I had overcome such fear a long time ago. i graduated last december. @op just go and enjoy your room, don't listen to people telling you otherwise
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by sehunfunmi: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't sleep inside the room, it doesn't proper at all,its just like sleeping in burial ground.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by dharamanil(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ask yourself what is so bad in the other place that u can't manage? Those people giving you all sorts of quotes from the bible and telling they would do it I bet you would never do it laye!! Brotherly nothing is as bad as sleeping with one eyes opened garnished with thought of the dead expecially when u don't even have an idea the kind of life the person lived before he or she died.

Guy manage oooooo people wey dey run their mouths anyhow ask them which of them dey sleep for cemetry..
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by dharamanil(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:

Exactly my thoughts, but so as not to be insulting to their tradition I will abhor from being disrespectful

Looking @all ur replies it seems u just need a lot of yes to help u sleep their and the same time ur 7sense is saying no to that...
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ABOKI9ja: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:
Your fear already has given the negative forces powers over you and with that they can take forms in your mind and do their tricks.

Otherwise, you would have just gone in and sleep there.
I can only be concerned if you have already had an unnatural experience in the location.

Overcome your fears and see all negativity dissolve around you and the peace of mind which God has granted they that do his Will will overshadow you.
Nice One
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by jospepper(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
This is why i don't waste my time going to church.

You are a christian, why are you afraid? Isn't your God bigger than a dead somebody? Or didnt your bible tell you that the dead have no power over the living?

If you are an atheist, why should you be afraid of the supernatural? Or are you a superstitious atheist??

Would it make a difference if you didn't know?

Now, what if you find out today that the house you've grown up in is the burial site of a million dinosaurs and cavemen and warriors?

Call me irreverent, but I'd shït on a grave and sleep in a coffin, don't mean shït to me.

Don't be afraid of your own imagination, your mind holds the power and key to EVERYTHING in life.
Bros didn't you read where he said he is a Muslim?
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by 1miccza: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mizk:
grinfor someone like me who doesn't believe in the supernatural I'd stay there, Afterall the dead is conscious of nothing, they don't hsve a mind of thier own therefore they can't harm you, you aren't the one who murdered the person and you have a goal, so don't let something as insignificant as that hold you back

na so Dem dey talk
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Prasido17(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ChiefSweetus: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
jospepper:

Bros didn't you read where he said he is a Muslim?
Tomato/tömátò, bro. Islam, christian na d same principle.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by iwadobo: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't fear anything. I slept in a room where my own grand dad was buried from the age of 8 till 20 when I left the village. I even positioned my bed along the bed. Nothing to fear. A dead body is just manure. If the man was buried with some gold, u could even dig up the grave at night and make millions..
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by highness25(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2017
SoldierofPeace:
To me o ...i rather sleep outside dan a room under lock n key wit a buried being insyd ...no b me.
won't they bury u someday?
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by blackjack21(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2017
themonk:
Sometimes knowledge begets fear and fear leads you to associate any event in proximity with itself. You are like 20+, my brother since you were born it is very possible you have slept where your ancestors were buried. but since you Don't know, you weren't afraid and you wouldn't associate anything that happens to you with it but as you have come to nairaland to seek advice, a lot of people who are too religious to be realistic would start suggesting you would be a victim of ghosts, vampires or the psycho - religious ones may even say rapists and tell you stories to back it up. Now when you get back, any bad thing that happens you would associate it with the fear you have. if you are psycho - religious too you would tell someone else the version of your own experience which supports the story you were previously told and so the story goes on and on. That is how religion works my brother, stories without evidence.
Dead men are dead till evidence proves they still interact with our physical world. Sleep well brother.

WRONG!

it's ignorance what begets fear.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Paretomaster(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Toniaife:
I will advice you not to sleep in that room, a lady in my church shared a testimony about almost falling inside a grave in her room in school, it was God that saved her, she didn't know there was a grave inside the room and her bed was on it(directly on the grave), it was only her bed that fell inside the hole Sha.

Which kain Fabu...b dis, na earthquake happen for the room
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Riyikebaby(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2017
You can actually sleep there, except you don't know what you carry as a Christian. Besides, don't let fear overcome you
You didn't kill the person buried there, so you have no business with him, I would have given you bible passages to meditate on but um yet to download Bible on my itel S31
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Mizk(f): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2017
stanliwise:

I am not arguing whether supernatural exist or not but from what you speak if they exist at all and they do feel like harming would the condition you mentioned above be enough of the reason why they wouldn't harm you.
they don't exist so i cant
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by VanBommel(m): 5:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Imoobot:
Oga, you are just worrying over nothing. if i may ask you how is the dead body disturbing you. Are you in any way related to him?(dead body) If your answers are no, please pack in there and have fun. After all you are not better than those mutual attendance.

NOTE: FEAR is simply Falls Evidence Appearing Real.
ok oo
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by morgana125(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vizkiz:
Of you have watched evil dead you will run away from that room, house, town and state grin

Seriously speaking bro. That is plain bullshìt, why will you be sharing a room with a deadite? It's not different from sleeping on a grave. Do you believe in the Supernatural? undecided

PS: Ignore these Niggas telling you to stay most of them wil shìt on their pants whenever she hear any movement in the room at midnight. Run bro, run! shocked
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Go rent house simple ...... House rent for East cheap especially in the village .. I paid 1k for house rent when I was serving
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by SoldierofPeace(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
no o ..i will dissapear to heaven ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.