Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) (53632 Views)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Jodha(f): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
missomo:

Has your hate and jealousy blinded you so much that you can't see the ring on her finger?

Some women are so spiteful and jealous.

Yhure not only foolish.. But yhu lack manners...

Sweetheart do me a favor and..

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by kittykat1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:
Awon baby mama.. No go find man marry..

Didn't you see her wedding ring on her finger?Really sad that you can say this of a fellow woman

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by kittykat1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
missomo:

Has your hate and jealousy blinded you so much that you can't see the ring on her finger?

Some women are so spiteful and jealous.
Same thing I thought. And even if she is a single mother, who business is it?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kindly check her finger now....women r dia own worst enemy....hopefully u don't end up a baby mama
Jodha:

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
okay.
Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
dessz:
angry
I understand!
Your problems are bigger than the joke.

It is well with u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Jodha(f): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
kittykat1:

Didn't you see her wedding ring on her finger?Really sad that you can say this of a fellow woman

The sad thing here is that... Yhu refused to mind yhur biz.. And respect people's opinion...

It's extremely sad..
Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Yhure not only foolish.. But yhu lack manners...

Sweetheart do me a favor and..

*You're
*you

It is a known attribute of the unintelligent to be aggressive when the truth is pointed out to them. It is obvious you have no joy in your heart or soul. Learn to take corrections when dished out.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
kittykat1:

Same thing I thought. And even if she is a single mother, who business is it?

Are you minding her? She strikes me as a judgmental and unaccomplished lady.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
jerrykho:
nice one although I think it's all for show.. and op you said baby bump and all I see is UKWU @ the last pic

I concur! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

****modified***

For all those mofos quoting me.. Up and down.. A bridesmaid is supposed to be single "not married and pregnant"...

Y'all should halt yhur wrinkled thumbs...
aunty...is it ur wedding? tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
mazizitonene:
baby mama bridesmaid....
she is married! look at the first picture critically. You should see a little something on her left hand

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

****modified***

For all those mofos quoting me.. Up and down.. A bridesmaid is supposed to be single "not married and pregnant"...

In which book of law was it stated that married women cannot be in the bridal train. If at all it's written anywhere, no be oyinbo wey do pencil do eraser? Abeg leave that thing! My best friend and I got married at about the same time, mine came first but she insisted I must be her CBM despite she has a grown younger sis and other friends. Of course I obliged her, I wasn't pregnant though and it was kinda cool.

Jodha, I appreciate your views just saying we can bend the rules at times to suit us. This pregnant lady is so cute and she's making me wanna be pregnant again.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Jodha(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
glosplendid:
aunty...is it ur wedding? tongue

grin grin grin lol.. Werrin consign me.. Nah to dey comment ghaan grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Jodha(f): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
placeofallure:

In which book of law was it stated that married women cannot be in the bridal train. If at all it's written anywhere, no be oyinbo wey do pencil do eraser? Abeg leave that thing! My best friend and I got married at about the same time, mine came first but she insisted I must be her CBM despite she has a grown younger sis and other friends. Of course I obliged her, I wasn't pregnant though and it was kinda cool.
[center][/center]
Jodha, I appreciate your views just saying we can bend the rules at times to suit us. This pregnant lady is so cute and she's making me wanna be pregnant again.

I've never witnessed a married woman on a bridal train.. Hence I thought she was a baby mama... My bad..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
God bless women. Sometimes I wonder how they push us out from their body. As a man and u have ever had hard big shiit refused to cum out of ur nyash, then u will respect women. NL women I love you all. You will always find God men who won't beat you up in Jesus name.
PapiNigga:
Probably the first time I'm seeing something of such...

These lovely photos of pregnant Sandra and her baby bump as she played the role of a bridesmaid at a wedding ceremony over the weekend are currently going viral... #tosindipo2017

Photo Credit: Olamint Photography

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/pregnant-naija-lady-plays-role-of.html?m=1
Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by airex(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

****modified***

Shut ur toilet.... Where is it stated that a bridesmaid must be Single? Kettle calling pot black. Donkey like you.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by airex(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
missomo:

*You're
*you

It is a known attribute of the unintelligent to be aggressive when the truth is pointed out to them. It is obvious you have no joy in your heart or soul. Learn to take corrections when dished out.
Thank you MA. I appreciate you for that word. Weeehhhh... Done MA.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by eliabah12(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=tydi post=54806591]

Old piece of poo joke..
na new jokes sure pass[/quote ITK i sight you

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

I've never witnessed a married woman on a bridal train.. Hence I thought she was a baby mama... My bad..

That is what you should have said since

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ehen? Is she the first or the last to do that? Must every topic make front page? undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Must she join the bride's maids? She ought to be in a labour room. Just when you think you have seen it all. Hian
Re: Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Jodha:

****modified***

*****modified again***

Frustrated hooligans should know by now... I barely reply touts...
mehn!your ignorance stinks really bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana / 95-year-old Man Shocks Family, Wakes At His Own Funeral - Photo / Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.