Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. (1616 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Video:bisola And Thintalltony In A Hot Romance As They Kiss And Smooch In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by GoggleB(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
The wife of the evicted bbnaija housemate has welcomed him with a very funny post on Instagram..
ThinTallTony you welcome back..
More Endorsements to you career..

Cc lalasticlala ijebabe Dominique

Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by GoggleB(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Love conquers all things grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by Spicylate(f): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope the vibe is same in the background ooo
Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by GoggleB(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Spicylate:
I hope the vibe is same in the background ooo
Lol.... You funny die..
Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by stephleena(f): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
hope,the tone won't change tomorrow.. but definitely the woman's trust for that guy would decrease, cuz he isn't proud of his family.
Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by Michellla(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
How could she cope with all that BS from him?

1 Like

Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
The wife is too patient. if it was me....

1 Like

Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by topupifo: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
TTT go answer query tongue
Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by Spicylate(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
GoggleB:

Lol.... You funny die..
smiley
Re: Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. by dadavivo: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Look at the girls above me, home wreckers association of Nigeria (HWAON). TTT and his wife are still in love. From the woman's message it shows she and her husband are still in Love. Make una pray sey una go fit see man wey go marry una for this Buhari economy

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye / Photo Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smile At Their White Wedding / More Images From The White Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Philips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.