Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mourinho - Forget The Special One,call Me 'the Calm One' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho - Forget The Special One,call Me 'the Calm One' (338 Views)

Stay Calm, Pochettino Tells Players After 7-2 Champions League Defeat / Man United Boss Mou: Call Me The 'calm One' / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'the Calm One' Now, With More Control Of My Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho - Forget The Special One,call Me 'the Calm One' by cheapgoal: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has revealed to France Football that a freshly discovered maturity and control of his feelings has improved him as a better manager, and he no longer fixates on results as he did before in his earlier career.

The Portuguese international who in his first spell with Chelsea was nicknamed the 'Special One’, and after leaving Madrid and return back to Stamford Bridge he was called the 'Happy One'. Now the Manchester United boss feels the 'Calm One' suit him better.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/mourinho-forget-the-special-one-call-me-the-calm-one
Re: Mourinho - Forget The Special One,call Me 'the Calm One' by ufuosman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
my former coach, dat name no fit you. If you answer the calm one, which name Bayern coach go answer?
Mourinho suppose answer press favourite.
Re: Mourinho - Forget The Special One,call Me 'the Calm One' by katerine7(f): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
The calm one indeed

(1) (Reply)

Who Here Actually Enjoys College Basketball Over Football? / Bellator 175 Online Live Fight Tv / John Obi Mikel Scores First Chinese Super League Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.