Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) (38009 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Opens School For The Blind In Liberia (photos) / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by naughtyDiana: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
mchw
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool pix
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emmylyon:
Hit like if u love flavour..

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
When money miss road
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
looks like a soldier though
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Marty2020: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nabania
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by tdayof(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I remember when port Harcourt first son Duncan Mighty posted a pic of him and the militants, and that is a patriotic artist giving support to his brothers in their hard-fought struggle. This shameless Flavour has not voiced his support for Biafra or for Nnamdi Kanu. He traveled all the way to Liberia to support soldier there instead of using his star power to push for the release of his brother. Is someone of his caliber not a good tool to agitate for the release of Nnamdi Kanu? Pictures of Liberian soldier do not break the jinx for us.

Those are Nigerian, Pakistani and Liberian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by dessz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

flavour
u dey use opera mini do nairaland lol u go old before u see ftc. grin
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by dessz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

flavour
u dey use opera mini do nairaland lol u go ols bwfore u see ftc. grin
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Customer80: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
New face of world pop music Ozonna Soludo, son of Prof Chukwuma Soludo.

Please check Ozonna Soludo on YouTube

Boy is on fire
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Customer80: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Customer80:
New face of world pop music Ozonna Soludo, son of Prof Chukwuma Soludo.

Please check Ozonna Soludo on YouTube

Boy is on fire
love good music check out Ozonna on YouTube
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
holuwatobhy:
Bro Adenuga please do you use Glo to browser?

1 Like

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Ohamzee: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I remember when port Harcourt first son Duncan Mighty posted a pic of him and the militants, and that is a patriotic artist giving support to his brothers in their hard-fought struggle. This shameless Flavour has not voiced his support for Biafra or for Nnamdi Kanu. He traveled all the way to Liberia to support soldier there instead of using his star power to push for the release of his brother. Is someone of his caliber not a good tool to agitate for the release of Nnamdi Kanu? Pictures of UN soldiers in Liberia do not break the jinx for us.
it is finished. click share if u think there is still hope for this brother. undecided
weedtheweeds:
I remember when port Harcourt first son Duncan Mighty posted a pic of him and the militants, and that is a patriotic artist giving support to his brothers in their hard-fought struggle. This shameless Flavour has not voiced his support for Biafra or for Nnamdi Kanu. He traveled all the way to Liberia to support soldier there instead of using his star power to push for the release of his brother. Is someone of his caliber not a good tool to agitate for the release of Nnamdi Kanu? Pictures of UN soldiers in Liberia do not break the jinx for us.
it is finished. click share if u think there is still hope for this brother.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by zilian(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
good for him, humanitarianism
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
megrimor:
Can someone say THAT IS AN IGBO SON

Do you really need to say this undecided
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by StarPlayer: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Not everyone is a terrorist and ipod tout

1 Like

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am still wondering why Liberia still need peace keeping troops years after the Liberia civil war that took the lives of many Liberian including the former dictator, Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe.

With Sirleaf Johnson government in Liberia which was democratically elected, the country is still reaping from the scars of the civil wars of the 1990s.
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by checkoutdr(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Before you go on, what does the word "brother" mean?
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
holuwatobhy:
Bro Adenuga please do you use Glo to browser?
glo to browser ke? kuku kill m
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op take this..

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I got call you correct nigga, I got no call you fool, but you made me do, EEEEDA!!!!!
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Prasido17(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
why shld flavour do that. has phyno, zoro, illbliss done so.. why picking on flavour
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
ur brother are fighting for his own selfish interest.
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 4:19am On Mar 22, 2017
because they have never posted any pics of them posing with Liberian soldiers. When they do they will get equal lashing
Kakamorufu:
why shld flavour do that. has phyno, zoro, illbliss done so.. why picking on flavour

1 Like

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 4:22am On Mar 22, 2017
what are you saying?
samfrancis1:
I got call you correct nigga, I got no call you fool, but you made me do, EEEEDA!!!!!
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 4:27am On Mar 22, 2017
You may use this link as a research tool https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother
checkoutdr:

Before you go on, what does the word "brother" mean?
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2017
StarPlayer:
Not everyone is a terrorist and ipo[b]d[/b] tout
??
Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
because they have never posted any pics of them posing with Liberian soldiers. When they do they will get equal lashing
OK then. we waiting

1 Like

Re: Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) by MrUgoo00111: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Thank God for the success of yesterday's fixed Game
Congrats to all who subscribed
Today's fixed Game is ready
Contact Mr Ugoo
See Contact details below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) / Beverly Osu Shades Nigerian Celebrities After Banky W's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.