Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) (68033 Views)

Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
pepper soup things on point.
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngberry001:
See The Huge Snake My Oga Cought Today In Bornu State...!!

we cought this huge snake today in gwoza local goverment of bornu state were we are enjoying our meal`s.....

#military!!

This land never look like borno......op talk truths, this is Delta o Cross river state area
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
dat snake fit escape from buratai snake farm. my opinion.
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngberry001:
See The Huge Snake My Oga Cought Today In Bornu State...!!

we cought this huge snake today in gwoza local goverment of bornu state were we are enjoying our meal`s.....

#military!!
. Did you or your oga catch it alive?
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
THIS IS NO BORNO....STOP FOOLING PEOPLE, YOU DONT SEE HEAVY VEGETATION AND PALM TREES IN BORNO...
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
KennyID17:

Lefulefu, u seff aff join d snake bandwagon grin grin cheesy
bro e don reduce sef.b4, u go see about ten threads in a day alone about snakes for frontpage grin.
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by KennyID17(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

bro e don reduce sef.b4, u go see about ten threads in a day alone about snakes for frontpage grin.

But what is with lala and snakes sef?
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by sheykruz1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin

Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
buffalowings:
really surprised by the fauna in that pic

wait there is greenery in borno
I thought it was all desert/sahel/dry arid

seems like op is lying

let's strung him up high

Lols Northern Borno is the sahelian region, which is dry and sunny.

while southern Borno is mountenous in nature, with a vegetation of partial guinea savannah and sudan savannah, the average rainfall is 1200mm per annum, unlike the Northern part of the state that has less than 500mm per annum.

are we okay now??
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
dokyOloye:
Hmm.
No Topography like this in Borno oo
You need more enlightenment about vegetation and geographical location of Nigerian states.

Borno have two types of vegetation, which are Sahel which is the desert part, which include Northern Borno, and central,

and Guinea savannah which is the southern part of Borno.

anything south is more robust in terms of vegetation and ranifall when compared to North.
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dis one go full lala pot of soup and it will last him till after Easter
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by babyvoice1990(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided kiss smelling lies here.. Are you that's Borno at this time of the year.? Lies lies
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
KennyID17:

But what is with lala and snakes sef?
na snakeman grin
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by yankidelta(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Doesn't look a bit like Borno to me.
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols Northern Borno is the sahelian region, which is dry and sunny.

while southern Borno is mountenous in nature, with a vegetation of partial guinea savannah and sudan savannah, the average rainfall is 1200mm per annum, unlike the Northern part of the state that has less than 500mm per annum.

are we okay now??

really?

never been to borno
not with these boko
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by aniblue(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lalas.... Its your day...
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
pishur na, #TeamLala on Standby
Go kill boko na lalas pet u dey kill because u what FP
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
You guys really " COUGHT" the snake "were" u are enjoying ur meal. I hope u and Lala enjoyed the meal anyway..??
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Prasido17(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by MarianIsy(f): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
[/quote][left][/left]
Olachase:
Lalala don see him best food happy snake day make I park well

Buh wait hoo I never see snake way big like this for my life
[quote author=Olachase post=54807709]Lalala don see him best food happy snake day make I park well

Olachase:
Lalala don see him best food happy snake day make I park well

u Neva watch anaconda?

1 Like

Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by orjaha(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin am also a Nigerian ooo remain or u send my own ;Dam also a Nigerian ooo remain or u send my own
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2017
did someone say snake? me and lala right now.....

Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by evexx1(f): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Disgusting!
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by davidif: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
You guys should stop killing these poor creature it's not poisonous and it's existence helps to maintain the animal food chain in the forest.

Meanwhile somewhere in the jungle, Lala and his snake chick be like grin grin

I tire o. Later on they would be complaining about the prevalence of rats in there neighborhood. They don't know that this animals are there to create balance in the ecosystem. If
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by permit(m): 1:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Check well thing na boko boys.....
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by spafu(m): 4:06am On Mar 22, 2017
There is no vegetable land like the one this soldier is standing on in the whole of Born at this time of the year that it is yet to rain. Op, clean your mouth.
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by oweman: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
So you guys call this tiny snake huge snake ?
can see most of you are yet to see real huge snakes no wonder you are very fearfull dudes !
There are far bigger snakes nearby sambisa forest !
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by khayce: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
buy ur bitcoin from a reliable merchant, we sell and buy at a moderate rate

Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by souhid: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
So sad! I just got the news this morning, this guy(the one holding the snake) has been wasted by militant in lagos. May aljannat firdaus be your final abode. Amin
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2017
souhid:
So sad! I just got the news this morning, this guy(the one holding the snake) has been wasted by militant in lagos. May aljannat firdaus be your final abode. Amin
ameen...tnx guy
Re: The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) by souhid: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons / Huge Python Killed At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State -photos / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.