Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Creating A Telegram Group For Singles Who Are 30 Years And Above - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creating A Telegram Group For Singles Who Are 30 Years And Above (579 Views)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / Creating A Telegram Group For Singles Who Are 30 Years And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Telegram Group For Singles Who Are 30 Years And Above by peteremu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hi guys,

My name is Peter. I'm ... Yeah... 30.

If you are single ( guys or girls), you can just come over to this telegram group. If you have an android, download the telegram application, and add my number. You can find it on my siggy.... I will add u to the group...

We can meet interesting people,many who knows, opportunities can just be a telegram away...

Waiting for you guys....

Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can YOU Spot The Sneaky Snoozing Gnome? Fun New Puzzle Will Leave You Scratching / The Real Love Stays Forever And It’s So Beautiful / Guys! How to Stand / Walk Like A Boss (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.