Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) (65052 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by emefav: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pastor Abel Eku, who served the Christ Chosen Church of God for 25 years, has been arrested for planting explosives at the headquarters of his church. It was gathered that the Benin-based Pastor planted explosives at the church headquarters on January 22, scheduled to be the day for the church's international conference.

The Pastor who was arrested after the bomb was detected and detonated by security operatives of the Edo State Police command, confessed to committing the crime. He further disclosed that he manufactured and planted the bombs, as a way of revenging his bitter dismissal from the church over marital issues.

The 57-year-old Pastor further told newsmen, that he had a rethink and called the church's officials telling them about the location of the bomb, which he alleged wasn't meant to kill but to scare his church members and elders.

“I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved. It led to my dismissal. I was very bitter about the dismissal. I don’t have the intention of killing people. My action is very bad.”

On how he was made a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said his parents offered him to the church as a first fruit because of inability to have children. “I was given to the church as a first issue.
My parents were married for many years without any issue, so they vowed at the alter that any first child God gave to them would be given to the church. That was how they gave me to the church" he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/pastor-arrested-while-trying-to-bomb.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by izzou(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin

His parents gave him to the church as first fruits??

Am a Christian, but this is hilarious

grin grin grin grin

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by stephleena(f): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
smh...
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by izzou(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
smh...

Reply my mention naa

Haba

undecided
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Evil mind.. you're the first fruit given to church by your parents.. no big deal let church offer you to where you belong. SAMBISA of course.. and Nigeria Solder would chop up your head.. Eranko..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where is the church located?
Ikpoba hill or sapele rd
angel mike should blow the trumpet fast cause tym is against some pple oo
we won fly go heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am sure El Rufai is involved

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
sad you lack Common sense you want to kill people who doesn't even know about your beef with the church.

Take off your clothes and get dressed in our jewish attire and enjoy our watery beans meal

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
After bombing it.

All criminals

Fayose

FFK and other thieves will say FIGHT against the church and Islamization agenda.

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by themonk(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Everybody is goin psycho these days, sucides, and other stupid things that would make aliens fly past without contacting us. angry

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wow a Bomb Pastor

Pastor BOMBASTIC

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
On how he was made a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said his parents offered him to the church as a first fruit because of inability to have children. “I was given to the church as a first issue.

Hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by omolola15(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
If he was successful, the next thing will be to blame it on the Muslims and El rufai.... Thank God it didn't get to that.

117 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
pastors with different news grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Akshow: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Maka why

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by hucienda: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
smh
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by lfleak: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by sotall(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by pauljumbo: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
pathetic
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Edo terrorist...what is the jail term for terrorist sef?

Where is DSS?

"I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved." shocked shocked

- Women again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by midehi2(f): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Negotiate: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wicked
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Tokziby: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pastor Boko Haram or Pastor MEND or Pastor Avenger??

Your Bomb will only scare people, se na Bisco or na Banger even if any of those two explode for ur hand na hospital straight.

So tell us wetin u take make the bomb to scare people?? Water?

Werey!!! angry

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by noble71(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is the reason Seun don't go to Church grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by professorfal: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
great! I've found an excuse not to go to church anymore, The pastor might bomb the church.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
shocked
#idontbelieveit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
end time church
end time aggrieved pastor
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by HHH7king: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Time shall reveal many secrets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
The man lost job cheesy, na em e wen bomb his former employercheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am glad the dismissed PASTOR had a rethink. If not innocent people would have lost their lives over what they know nothing about.

But then again, I wonder if these church elders usually seek the face of God or ask for wisdom before embarking on some matters

There are at time you tamper justice with mercy because ALL HAVE SINNED! you don't have to throw the baby away with the water undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why they arrest him no be him built it himself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.