Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (47670 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Amarabae(f): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How's that funny? You don't believe? grin
is possible. It must be a nairaland girl na! Abi
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
is possible. It must be a nairaland girl na! Abi
you don't wanna know. Do you?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by delighttessy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
congrats my dear

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg when and where and please reserve three tables near the cooling van for me and my crew, nor fear, the more we drink, the more we spray!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by otitokoroleti: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
OK, everyone is getting married... Cool

By the way, when is the pre-wedding pix of Linda weds Seun coming out
igba ti akuko ba hu eyin

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
People asking why they shout, if they don't shout...you will cry o. Don't pray to have someone like me as your fiancee's friend, I will just be looking like oponu. A little smile, here and there _ that's all.

Congrats OP. Beautiful bride I must day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lovely couple. I like the simplicity of your proposal. May the spirit of God continuously dwell in your union. Make sure you have asoebi specially for nairalanders oh wink tongue

2 Likes

congratulations.

Now give me the phone number of the girl in white shirt and blue jeans...last pix

Don't give any other guy ooo grin

Serious guy here

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by otitokoroleti: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

You havnt even seen it all, if i should post other pictures of them jumping and shouting !!! Lol

gbayi! u get eye, ur babe too set! wishing u HML!
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by otitokoroleti: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
congratulations.
Now give me the phone number of the girl in blue jeans.
Don't give any other guy ooo grin
Serious guy here
ni kini?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by schumastic(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
BOYS NO THEY SMILE THIS DAYS, BEFOR THEY ENGAGE THEIR LADY, THEY MAKE SUR SHE IS PREGNANT FIRST..NICE ONE
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by smartty68(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrats Bro
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
2shur:
Fuc this bro.
Fuc u 4 pyttin this pic up
Fuc ypur bich for showing us her big ass pot bellys
And Wtf is this shiit.
Biches be numping to the ceiling cause ofay fucking priposal.
Wtf.
U pussys been fuckin long enuf and u and her say dat I'm gonna marry u shit wen u bout to cum so wrf is all these locos acting like they be doing online international dsting where they never met.
Fake ass pips everywhere.
On camera
Off camera
Everyone speaking phonetics
Acting phonetics
And forming fresh inside split a/c
Wen its the same water and dirty air we al breathe in and out.
Stupid ass forcos
Upload more ma niggi.thats the fastest way to loose a bich in yrs.
Upload more na

My nigger you are highhhh LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Marvel1206: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Join you soon bro cheesy
Pounded yam go sure wink
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
2shur:
Fuc this bro.
And Wtf is this shiit.
Heavy ugly ass make up on the ugly face. Biches be jumping to the ceiling like its ayiri imami thtowing them money in the air.
Wtf.
U pussys been fuckin long enuf and u and her say dat I'm gonna marry u shit wen u bout to cum so wrf is all these locos acting like they be doing online international dsting where they never met.
On camera
Off camera
Acting phonetics
Stupid ass forcos
Upload more na

Abeg, no vex o. Just simple question.

Which of the brand you smoke? That brand go pass Osogbo weed o.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Chommieblaq(f): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrats Bruv, Hod bless your home.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by bamisepeters(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
Many thanks to Tonyebarcanista for this post

https://www.nairaland.com/3617196/5-stages-relationship-most-people

Almost everyone can relate with this.

I have alot of bookmarked page from Tosyn2much and others i have also sent to my fiance in person as we studied together in making this whole thing work out.

congrats.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
See how dat one on blue dey jump like say she receive alert of 1million.. Dat means d guy don date him babe for over 7yrs

She is "In" the blue jeans and not "On" blue jeans.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Aminat508(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Madridguy you see your life? undecided cry
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by sweetgala(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

My nigger you are highhhh LOL

Very high

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op, Congratulations!
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by 2shur: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dumb cats who be on that 10mb a week sub be asking stupid questions like wtf.
Fuc weed bro
And 4 asking me such dumb ass quest.
Fuc u bro.
Weed aint shiiit.
Tell them niggis to get they dic outta pussys and save the dumb ass pix and show offs to them dogs.
VickyRotex:

Abeg, no vex o. Just simple question.

Which of the brand you smoke? That brand go pass Osogbo weed o.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Berbierklaus(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
schumastic:
BOYS NO THEY SMILE THIS DAYS, BEFOR THEY ENGAGE THEIR LADY, THEY MAKE SUR SHE IS PREGNANT FIRST..NICE ONE
shocked your eyes na scanner grin
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
naughtyDiana:
the girl in denim.......op, pls tell your wife to be wary of her, her excitement pass the person wey dem engage sef. fine babe you got, tall, she has big jugs...my spec wink

ahhhh! u have Dada??!

You are wise

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ayam here with my face covered grin Don't worry, am working seriously to put things in other. our time is coming too my wife.

Aminat508:
Madridguy you see your life? undecided cry
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrats
Your bae try small

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by chronique(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
@ OP: nna mehn, odi ya girl a get am for complete package for front and back. Korrect ebeano from Japan....

I hope I'm able to get this done before year end and move over to other plans for life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by noziz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI only see two women. abi dem don legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by SalamRushdie: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
2shur:
Fuc this bro.
And Wtf is this shiit.
Heavy ugly ass make up on the ugly face. Biches be jumping to the ceiling like its ayiri imami thtowing them money in the air.
Wtf.
On camera
Off camera
Acting phonetics
Stupid ass forcos
Upload more na

Drop that Goldberg now and go home, your mum is back from work and looking for U

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
pretty lady grin
Haterz plenty .. Dey diss person future wife .. where is urs undecided

Op congrats jare .. abeg teach these guys grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.