Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (47644 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Euclidean(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrat bruh... Nd dnt forget to straff dat ur geogous wife wella.. cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Queenserah26(f): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrats, I'm happy for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by robosky02(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Those ladies r still learning where i dey oo. cheesy i thick pass dem.

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

God bless you all too for impacting greatly on us,

Also many other bookmarks fromm Toks2008 or so and others.

We have been dating for two years, went through alot before attaining this height

Kudos bro...wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Arrow24: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
madridguy:
Ayam here with my face covered grin Don't worry, am working seriously to put things in other. our time is coming too my wife.

Zahara nko ?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Prasido17(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Marvel1206: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Chai! Person no even fit cheat.

Yea, she is kiss
Lol. I go siddon hear dey wait for introduction
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nickymezor(f): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrats OP

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Caseless: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
Nairaland is just a home to me, i cant thank seun enough for this forum because it has been of so much use and helped alot in my relationship till this point.

Over the weekend was my Fiance's birthday so i used it as a medium to engage her as she said yes.

Wedding should be around the corner (next month or May) no time.
congratulations! Erm, that girl in denim or Jean shirt , tell her I'm interested cos if I leave her alone, she might take you away from your fiancee. She must be distracted from you.

When is omenkalive own coming up Na?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by omolorlarh: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
malware:
Baby bump already Or are my eyes deceiving me?
No,they aren't deceiving you
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2017
MizTyna:
Congratulations websurfer. I'm a photographer. I do weddings mostly, come patronise a sister pls
do u snap nudes?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Reaslist2017: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Greetings from Agbor
WebSurfer:
Nairaland is just a home to me, i cant thank seun enough for this forum because it has been of so much use and helped alot in my relationship till this point.

Over the weekend was my Fiance's birthday so i used it as a medium to engage her as she said yes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Since when? She don follow person wey get money go my broda.

Arrow24:
Zahara nko ?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by InvertedHammer: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2017
WebSurfer:

Na so e dey start. A lady marrying a man wey dey braid im hair like woman in this 2017. Tomorrow some horror stories go join. Sorry. No responsible family would give out their daughter to you. You go dey find money to buy diaspers as well as money for coconut oil to maintain your hair.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
WebSurfer:

God bless you all too for impacting greatly on us,

Also many other bookmarks fromm Toks2008 or so and others.

We have been dating for two years, went through alot before attaining this height

All these people you made your mentors sha. Those that haven't tasted marriage for a single day. Its easy to spout theories. The real deal is living it.

Wish you the best!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
the girl in denim.......op, pls tell your wife to be wary of her, her excitement pass the person wey dem engage sef. fine babe you got, tall, she has big jugs...my spec wink

ahhhh! u have Dada??!

So in your dirty mind, she can't genuinely be happy for her friend? Smh for you.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
aameyah:

So in your dirty mind, she can't genuinely be happy for her friend? Smh for you.
shut ur dirty mouth. people like u who take life so seriously are d ones who end up suffering from depression. twas a joke. the op didn't even take offence.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Dunni007(f): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2017
congrats
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
shut ur dirty mouth. people like u who take life so seriously are d ones who end up suffering from depression. twas a joke. the op didn't even take offence.

And is that why you are foaming at the mouth like the rabid dog that you are?
I can see you just learnt of the word depression. Ijiot, read some more and learn that it is the dry jokers like you that are suffering from it. tongue tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2017
aameyah:

And is that why you are foaming at the mouth like the rabid dog that you are?
I can see you just learnt of the word depression. Ijiot, read some more and learn that it is the dry jokers like you that are suffering from it. tongue tongue
hope ur house is not far from the third mainland bridge. if u know whai mean wink
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Na so e dey start. A lady marrying a man wey dey braid im hair like woman in this 2017. Tomorrow some horror stories go join. Sorry. No responsible family would give out their daughter to you. You go dey find money to buy diaspers as well as money for coconut oil to maintain your hair.
When you look at the pictures, do i look like a broke dude? And who has your responsible look helped.. dumb hating nigga
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Reaslist2017:
Greetings from Agbor
greetings from Asaba
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
WebSurfer:

When you look at the pictures, do i look like a broke dude? And who has your responsible look helped.. dumb hating nigga
/
Well..you live a decent life as a single guy. Now that you are about to enter into marriage and bring forth children, you will see that the success you thought you have as a bachelor is an illusion. Shave that nasty thing on your head atleast for your lady. First impression matters. Na as goat take stand dem dey take price am. You don pass teenager. So step into adulthood. You wan enter marriage with shakara?
\
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Toks2008(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
aameyah:

All these people you made your mentors sha. Those that haven't tasted marriage for a single day. Its easy to spout theories. The real deal is living it.

Wish you the best!

I won't bother explaining my life to you cos you are obviously a lousy and biased fellow filled with prejudice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Well..you live a decent life as a single guy. Now that you are about to enter into marriage and bring forth children, you will see that the success you thought you have as a bachelor is an illusion. Shave that nasty thing on your head atleast for your lady. First impression matters. Na as goat take stand dem dey take price am. You don pass teenager. So step into adulthood. You wan enter marriage with shakara?
\
and who told you she'll allow me cut it ? do i even need to respond to your mentions ever again?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by otitokoroleti: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
WebSurfer:
and who told you she'll allow me cut it ? do i even need to respond to your mentions ever again?
don't be to serious with whatever you read here!

some people go yab you just for fun!!!
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
danbrowndmf:
come lemme propose to you
Na,I'll pass
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
IemFava:
Na,I'll pass
pass to where exactly?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
hope ur house is not far from the third mainland bridge. if u know whai mean wink

Its close enough for me to watch you throw your useless self off it if you wish. B!tch. tongue tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Toks2008:

I won't bother explaining my life to you cos you are obviously a lousy and biased fellow filled with prejudice.

See this oldie o. Did I ask you to explain your life to me? Your conscience is biting you, abi?

You are the lousy one for thinking you know so much about a life you have not lived. Not only lousy but delusional wink.
Loooool! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.