Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home (1090 Views)

Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? / Why Do I Act This Way? / Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? (2) (3) (4)

Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by onila(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by REIIGN(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
How do you act?
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by onila(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
REIIGN:
How do you act?

not stable
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by REIIGN(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
onila:

not stable

Oh, so you know? cheesy

Well, that's a start wink

You're on your way to solving your problem. grin

And NO, being a product of a broken home doesn't guarantee you'll turn out "unstable".

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
onila:

not stable
thank God u know.

You're the perfect example of Unstable equilibrium.

I advice u start by deactivating ur nairaland profile then see a psychiatric.

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by yhermmie(f): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
pele
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by yomi007k(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
yhermmie:
pele
lipsrsealed

Sho shubu ni?
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
i prefer onila to whywhyogun sha grin grin
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Jodha(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yhu had to bring this on nairaland... Chai...

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:
Both of them are mentally faulty. But I think onila if spiritually attended to could be saved. But the other one no get hope

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Both of them are mentally faulty. But I think onila if spiritually attended to could be saved. But the other one no get hope
chai u have finished dem both grin

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

chai u have finished dem both grin

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your case is spiritual dear
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:
The other one dey market, this one case na spiritual
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Mavor: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Onila has daddy issues. She craves attention she was denied by her father. At least this is what I can piece together from all the threads she opens.
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oyind18:
The other one dey market, this one case na spiritual

Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Fadamant: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
@Onila. Last week you apolgised and said that you have changed. Today you are here again talking about "broken home". How is dad and mom having quarrels, a broken home?
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by onila(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by iTunechi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by onila(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fadamant:
@Onila. Last week you apolgised and said that you have changed. Today you are here again talking about "broken home". How is dad and mom having quarrels, a broken home?

they divorced not quarrel
Re: Do I Act This Way Because I Am A Product Of A Broken Home by Fadamant: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
onila:

they divorced not quarrel

Eyaa. I didn't know that. I hope you find the inner strenght to handle this. I should start taking you serious going forward.

Determine to turn out good and do your best, and your family background will matter little.

Nigerian Men, Marry From Your Social Class / New Here / GUYS ONLY !! See The 6 Magic Things That Turn Ladies On[a Must Read]