Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Man United Boss Mou: Call Me The 'calm One' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Boss Mou: Call Me The 'calm One' (479 Views)

Stay Calm, Pochettino Tells Players After 7-2 Champions League Defeat / Mourinho - Forget The Special One,call Me 'the Calm One' / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'the Calm One' Now, With More Control Of My Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Boss Mou: Call Me The 'calm One' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jose Mourinho first spell at Chelsea he was the 'Special One’. In his second time around he was called the 'Happy One'. Now the former Chelsea boss says he is the 'Calm One'.

The 54-year-old who took over at Manchester United last summer and lifted the first major trophy of his tenure in February when the Red Devils beat Southampton in the ELF Cup final at Wembley, has been in trouble with the English Football Association on several times already this season and has served two separate touchline bans.

Asked what he would say about his tenure at United, he told France Football:

"I would say, 'The Calm One','' the Portuguese said.

"Everyone expected me to be a problem. But the only problem I've had up till now is when I kicked a bottle of water in front of me. I was sent to the stand and had to pay a fine for that. That's my problem: when I'm a little bit frustrated, I kick bottles. But it's my only outburst since my arrival eight months ago. So, I have become 'The Calm One.' Having said that, perhaps tomorrow I'll get sent off.

"Mourinho the man who tries to be the opposite of what a manager is. He tries to be discreet, calm.To find a way to disconnect,'' he added.

"I can come home and not watch a game of football, not think about football. I can do it. At the beginning of my career, I couldn’t. I was permanently connected, 24 out of 24 hours...."

Click here http://www.footballmole.com/2017/03/man-united-boss-mou-call-me-calm-one.html to complete the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Play Germany In Friendly-rohr / Mikel Set To Tie The Knot After Super Eagles AFCON Qualifier Against S/africa / Best Football Predictions 19th May | Best Games For Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.