Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,330 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Am Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Depressed (1694 Views)

Help Me Am Depressed / Am depressed friends I Need Job / Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed by iamforChrist: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello good people, lam depressed at the moment and needs help. My husband needs a job desperately. He has over 8years experience in sales and marketing. He also has a masters degree in marketing. Please someone should come to our aid. Things are almost getting out of hand. Thank you all
Re: I Am Depressed by twosquare(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
iamforChrist:
Hello good people, lam depressed at the moment and needs help. My husband needs a job desperately. He has over 8years experience in sales and marketing. He also has a masters degree in marketing. Please someone should come to our aid. Things are almost getting out of hand. Thank you all
I know good people of NL wilL help. Also, tell your hubby to come online and see business suggestions...he can consider affiliate marketing and other Internet business due to his experience in marketing and sales...where is affiliatejagaban or wetin be im name again (importexpert)?

lalasticlala.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by UniqueMB(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is well with you and your family. Please surround urself with people u love. Also don't stop praying. It's darkest before the dawn. There's light at the end of the tunnel.God will see you through and provide a good job for ur family.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by sheedy407(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
iamforChrist:
Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Am Depressed by iamforChrist: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes please lam in Lagos
Re: I Am Depressed by Senipapa(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Eiyaaa, be strong and endeavor to remain optimistic rather than allowing depression rule over you, and I believe in no time your husband will come home smiling that smile which comes with landing a new high profile Job

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Ganjafama(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
iamforChrist:
I have been there before and I know what you and your husband are passing through right now. Friends and family disappointed me. Even my blood brothers wanted nothing to do me because they saw me as a failure. Things have started picking up for me. Don't worry my dear, one day you and your husband will look back and laugh.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by hassanq(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
iamforChrist:
Can your husband do a job of 40k in lekki

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by iamforChrist: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes sir,that can put food on the table for us.
Re: I Am Depressed by APFM(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
iamforChrist:
I am sorry to ask, Are u doing anything to support the family now?
Also pls be optimistic and prayerful, All will be well in no time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Donald3d(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2017
iamforChrist with all due respect ma'am apart from just hunting for jobs .I would advice both of you have a skill,something people just cant do without .You can opt in for something like tailoring or bead-making ,Oga can learn more about the computer and put his marketing knowledge to use online through affiliate marketing etc.
I also want you to know that no condition lasts for ever ,don't give up.Please don't give up on him too.
Because right now if his pocket is empty he is all you have got,and you are all he has got.
Please don't stop encouraging him .
Always pray too,but most importantly back up your prayers with actions .
Network with people ,tell him to be open .
Don't close your mouth,tell as many people as you can.
God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 22, 2017
iamforChrist:
buh sorry to ask ooo,dnt u have anything doing?is d family totally dependent on d man?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by oseka101(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Go look for capital and start a business no more jobs all those bastards employers will use you and throw you out like rag when dey are done..... Be your own boss.... ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by hassanq(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2017
iamforChrist:
PM me your number....

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Slickbishop(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2017
@hassanq,i also have over five years experience in sales, marketing and business development, just being downsized from my place of work, I am willing and ready to take up the job, work with all diligence, my mail-uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Depressed by iamforChrist: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Don't know how to do private message but my e-mail address is blessy4god@yahoo. com.Please send me a mail. Thank you
Re: I Am Depressed by Ganjafama(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2017
iamforChrist:
Don't know how to do private message but my e-mail address is blessy4god@yahoo. com.Please send me a mail. Thank you
Quote his moniker so that he can see ur reply through his mentions
else he gives the job to the guy above you thinking it's you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by spyroxy1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Slickbishop:
@hassanq,i also have over five years experience in sales, marketing and business development, just being downsized from my place of work, I am willing and ready to take up the job, work with all diligence, my mail-uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com

Allow the woman to get her way first naa.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Quelme: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
It is not funny especially in a country like Nigeria. Me too, I have been on the hunt for internship placement (medical laboratory science ) since the turn of last year till now, nothing. God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Area Coordinator. Unic Foundation/jpts Coordinator / Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Recruitment For Graduate Sales Rep. / Graduate And Experienced Vacancies At Kranite Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.