Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112084 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Mrlemuel:
Yeye Man, Na On Sunday U Dey Make Us Fornicate, U No Fear Jehovah?
u dis son of zeus, no b me dey make u fornicate. Na ur Mb o... So no b my fault, abeg park well
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! My dear.. Happy sunday to u too.. I really enjoy having you here, and if chumzypinky did not start treating me with d respect I deserve, then I might marry u for levity. Buh I hope she doesn't see this o... That woman can jealous sha..
same here sweeri....I can't marry u.......I don't want to be called hubby snatcher....am sure she will change after seeing this
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bado nla.. The only oluaye of Team Hero.. I sight u o.. Thank u 4 joining me in sin today.
what can we do jawe jagaban of Team Hero, Together We Stand, A Single Hair Cannot Decorate The Pubic Region Na, Let Commit The Sin And Then Ask For Forgiveness Later.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
what can we do jawe jagaban of Team Hero, Together We Stand, A Single Hair Cannot Decorate The Pubic Region Na, Let Commit The Sin And Then Ask For Forgiveness Later.
ah! See u, what if forgiveness no dey available for us again? Remember, shango self dey fvck up at times.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2017
divatolaz:
same here sweeri....I can't marry u.......I don't want to be called hubby snatcher....am sure she will change after seeing this
oh dear.. U are not snatching me, yho will b sharing me with chumzy, my dear, and d last time I check , There is Love in Sharing..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oh dear.. U are not snatching me, yho will b sharing me with chumzy, my dear, and d last time I check , There is Love in Sharing..
lolz... I don't want to share with any body.....if they say there is love in sharing not my man....uhmm shey u get that
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2017
divatolaz:
lolz... I don't want to share with any body.....if they say there is love in sharing not my man....uhmm shey u get that
u av a very cunning way of turning down potential suitors like me.. Who knows? If u dig deep into my shangoic life, am sure you wil find out that, am the best thing to ever happen since the inception of vanacular speaking in public primary school. Just give me a try.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyndylove64(f): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Bia blessedman is it because chumzypinky is not around u are planning to cheat ehn# that reminds me ur story is exquisite keep it up# to all the ladies and mothers in the house HAPPY MOMMA DAY

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jide219(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Nice writeup
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
cyndylove64:
Bia blessedman is it because chumzypinky is not around u are planning to cheat ehn# that reminds me ur story is exquisite keep it up
lols... Baby, I ain't cheating on my wife.. Am just trying to make her feel what I always feel whenever I see her talk in an amorous way with a guy. Thats it baby. Thanx for the Thumbs up.. I love u biblically.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
jide219:
Nice writeup
thanks buddy. U are d best..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
am greatful to gawd of thunder for providing my thread with wonderful readers like u and ur 6. Thanx dude. I app it.
u dont have to feel thankful bro, am just doing the work of every faithful reader. Please continue the great work. Am enjoying this
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
*SmartestPopQueen* Please Take My Humble Hug, I Mean No Other Motive O PrinceOfPrince, I'm Just Hugging Her Noni,She Got A Body That Is *mouth-seal*
now let get this thing loading
she not my responsibility anymore dude.... She's a big 6.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Am very moved with your last two updates. The way you turn vengeance to passion is outstanding.. Gawd saved that lightskinned bitch.. Buh hey, yhu've been fvcking people yhu don't know their names,!

Yhu are doing great. Keep it up.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Am very moved with your last two updates. The way you turn vengeance to passion is outstanding.. Gawd saved that lightskinned bitch.. Buh hey, yhu've been fvcking people yhu don't know their names,!

Yhu are doing great. Keep it up.
hmmm... Thanks dude
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
u dont have to feel thankful bro, am just doing the work of every faithful reader. Please continue the great work. Am enjoying this
well, am speechless..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
hmmm..what a twist!
nice story line Op...more creative imaginations to your olukoso brain...happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
humeeh:
hmmm..what a twist!
nice story line Op...more creative imaginations to your olukoso brain...happy Sunday
thank u genius... More mb to ur ogun lakaaye phone.. Happy sunday to u too.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
u av a very cunning way of turning down potential suitors like me.. Who knows? If u dig deep into my shangoic life, am sure you wil find out that, am the best thing to ever happen since the inception of vanacular speaking in public primary school. Just give me a try.
lol....... I have dig deep into ur shangoic and thundernic life very well..... not only ur vanacular

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
20. COUNTLESS.

We had two more rounds of passionate sex before my dck started steaming off.

"whats going to happen now." She asked, now claded in leggings and armless top. We've both taken our shower together and I was only claded in my boxers.

"first, I need to eat. Then I can think of what am going to do..I can't reason with empty stomach...its suicided to my nature."

"I can cook rice and I still have some meat in my stew...thats if you don't mind."

"Unless you plan on drugging my food again, I don't think I have a choice." I replied sarcastically.

"hmmm...I don't think I will be needing that or even think of ever doing that to you again...and again am so..sorry hansom."

"ok..apology will be fully acepted once I eat a drugless food...please am farmished..." I ended with a smile.

"gawd! You are so cute when you smile." She pecked me and left for the kitchen.

The food was ready after twenty minutes, unlike you that spends hours cooking ordinary noodles.

I devoured the rice like a typical food-starved son of thunder and my strenght was gradually coming together.

I reached for my phone, only to see nineteen missed calls on it. 3 from an unknown number, 13 from Joke and the remaining 3 from Jide.

I took a deep breath when I saw Jide's name. He must be expecting some cash by now. I don't want to lose his friendship because of this business. I was really lost on what I should tell him.

"you haven't answered my question.." Her voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I cleared my throat. "Am just confused. I really don't know what to do, but I still feel like a total loser...am suppose to go home tomorrow morning with nothing less than 300k..I don't even know how am going to explain it to my friend." I sighed.

Its obvious that she saw the frustrated look on my face. She placed my legs on her laps and started massaging my toes.

"I have an Idea, I think you can still get your money back, but am not sure you will want to do it." she cast me a questioning look.

"ok. If it isn't Illegal, I think I can, Lets hear it." I groaned after saying that. The effects of her magic hands on my toes was gradually relaxing my frustrated nerves.

"Its not illegal, at least the one you went for yesterday wasn't, so you just have to take the only advantage of yestday's fvck up."

"Com'on, be literal please, stop speaking in twisted tones, what do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"ok. Its simple. You still have the number I gave you right?"

"hun." I replied trying to figure out what she was driving at.

"you just have to call her, her name is Adedoyin. Tell her you got her note. Am very sure she can pay you more than what Beatrice is offering."

I thought for a while, is she right? Can I just forget about the embarrasment I suffered at the hands of that mischievious woman?

Then I remembered my friend. I know him too well. He doesn't joke with money. Asking him to do without money is like asking Judas to betray Jesus for free.

I don't want to throw our eight years of friendship out of the window and moreso, he will never believe whatever I say if it doesn't end up with me giving him his share.

"wow! Thats a brilliant idea. Now I realise how smart you really are. I give you that." I kissed her on the lips while she kept on smiling.

"But wait, if I call her and tell her I want to see her, don't you think she might smell something fishy about this?"

"nope..not atall, you know, in the game we played on you, I was the bait to lure you out, so we just have to let it remain that way."

"if I get you correctly, are you saying she's also aware of the effects of the drugs? That she still remembers you as the bait?"

"exactly, hansom. She doesn't know that we've seen eachother. You will just pretend as if am still the bait, and with her being desperate to get you, am sure she will fall for it." She gave out that satisfactory grin again.

I was forced to accept that, the reason why the bokoharams still exists is simply because a woman is probably their strategist. Those delicate creatures are full of nuclear pranks.

We exchanged contacts and I left her place in the evening of that day with the agreement that I should call the woman (Adedoyin) in the night.

I placed a call to Joke when I got home after paying the bike man. She picked at the first ring.

"hello Joke, am sorry for this morning. I was just busy." I explained.

"Its alright. I was just worried when I called your number yesterday night and you didn't pick it." she sounded disapointed.

"oh, you did? Am sorry. I was also busy."

"its okay."

"Why were you calling me at that time?"

"My mum is not at home. And my sister is not doing fine. I was hoping you could come over here to help us."

"eyah...hows your sister now?"

"its nothing serious. She's fine now."

"ah! Thank Gawd for that. Where did your mum go?"

"She attended a get together party of her friends that just arrived the country and she wont be coming back till this night." She replied.

TBC.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aloedamz(f): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Am enjoying every bit of the story.... Nice write-up @Theblessedman... Kipp it up man

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aloedamz:
Am enjoying every bit of the story.... Nice write-up @Theblessedman... Kipp it up man
thanks for the comment bro. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ah! See u, what if forgiveness no dey available for us again? Remember, shango self dey fvck up at times.
Remember The LORD Words, He Said "Ask And It Shall Be Given" , My Brother, Na ASK We Go ASK oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hv a feeling dat her mum was d woman dat arranged to hv u drugged
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

You too like stories.
You must enjoy gossip alot.
Aaaah, he finally comes out. Only to accuse me of gossiping. There is God oo.

Btw, where have you been na? Your hiding place seems to be that of Osama
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
My Brother, You're More Than Perfect Jawe, Olukoso Gan Can Testify To It, Infact, PERFECT Is An Understatement, The Way You TwiSted The Beatric Deal Along With Adedoyin Offer Is Thunderlicious Wonderful, You're The Next In LINE.
By The Way, Is This TRUE LIFE Abi Na Fiction Or Faction , TheBlessedMan?
Meanwhile, Next Update Please....
Tgold1, You're Missing O..
Cc AustinBlinks, BEENUEL, fiyah, RolaDiva, skarlett, cyber5 , i don c plenty names in d house

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChukwuJuwon: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Weldon... sir
Happy Sunday.. expecting more update.
TheBlessedMAN

humeeh mention me when baba finally update oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
Remember The LORD Words, He Said "Ask And It Shall Be Given" , My Brother, Na ASK We Go ASK oh
thank u jare my brother in Sin. May Gawd find it easy to forgive our StressPasses... I just dey gbadun you hospitally..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
gtin:
you mean joke's mum, then that must be adedoyin (if am right)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
My Brother, You're More Than Perfect Jawe, Olukoso Gan Can Testify To It, Infact, PERFECT Is An Understatement, The Way You TwiSted The Beatric Deal Along With Adedoyin Offer Is Thunderlicious Wonderful, You're The Next In LINE.
By The Way, Is This TRUE LIFE Abi Na Fiction Or Faction , TheBlessedMan?
Meanwhile, Next Update Please....
Tgold1, You're Missing O..
Cc AustinBlinks, BEENUEL, fiyah, RolaDiva, skarlett, cyber5 , i don c plenty names in d house
there is no way u go make heaven alone without me following you. And If na sentence to hell, well me I go hire lawyer J to help me appeal o. I just dey gbadun you Psychotically
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
gtin:
the feeling is mutual. Thanx 4 commentin bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thank u jare my brother in Sin. May Gawd find it easy to forgive ous StressPasses... I gbadun you hospitally..
no mention jawe , i gbadun ur tales, so, my hospitality is just a token of appreciation, so, waiting 4 like 4 updates making it 24 COUNTLESS , na ur tales i dey use to supress D anger burning in me o, no fall my hand omo ibile cheesy

1 Like 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.