Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112019 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by baski92(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=TheBlessedMAN post=59373535][/quote] oga ade which one be your own na.. Give guys something to read na,
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Xplendour(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=kingofcasting post=59347539][/quote] May u continue to copy post the rest of ya life ijn
angry
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Xplendour:

May u continue to copy post the rest of ya life ijn

angry
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gmtrap(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
loving this story...@TBM loving this story...@TBM loving this story...@TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by eROCK247(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lemme go complete d oda stories I'll come back
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by edwapkalmeed(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
eROCK247:
Lemme go complete d oda stories I'll come back

which other one dey interesting like this one please tell me or share the link
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by girlhaley(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Where's TheBlessedMAN oo

You dey starve us big time na

Abeg drop something o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2017
girlhaley:
Where's TheBlessedMAN oo

You dey starve us big time na

Abeg drop something o
no mind me jare. Plz be patient 4 me o. Remain small. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2017
My search party are still looking for theblessedman in sambisa Forest

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no mind me jare. Plz be patient 4 me o. Remain small. Thanx
No rushing bro, move slowly but steadily.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by luciousluv55(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2017
wow nice story....dude ur guud
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phawwaz(m): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Shey sango don fail blessed man or what
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by judemmesoma(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Darous this is unfair oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Rodriguez12(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jus can't comprehend...... Si raw talent oooo...guy ur r a genius n a blessing to ur generation...more wisdom fall on u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by obong003(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Darousssssss.. Abeg who get torch make we enter evil forest go find am? Abi Sango no wan release am for us.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Happiness002: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Been following ur story for sometime now, n I will say, u are AWESOME
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oga blessed shee u 4get us ni? Abi shango don disappoint u.
Anyway nice piece boss but u dey kill us wit suspense o, am extremely additted to u trend.

#WENEEDMOREUPD angry ;DATE[color=#770077][/color] cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by surddick(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
i also lick from this pot... Abeg TBM no worry i might change TBS to ur initials after you must have finished this talentual piece, thumbs up.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pizzarooo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
I was out for a while, so many events have really played out in the life of this young man.. Thumbs up to you TBM for this wonderful piece... Still enjoyinq de ride #Please Update!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Update. Update. Update. Please..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MrKIDO(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mr Darous,Finally caught up with your story. Kindly update please.. You have a good job on here, Please anyone should tag me to another thrilling and mindblowing story..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
*in MJ's voice* "m back, m back, u no it m back. auhu!!".... wizsolzy ur search party neva still find TheBlessedMan make he come give me a wlcm bk party
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
If anyone on this thread can review the where abt of mr TMB,he/she will be rewarded beyond imagining.......sponsored by Damibiz nd all the fine fine chicz here...

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phawwaz(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Where is blessed man o since august 4 wetin con happen..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Emmysky(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Mr. TBM...If you know say story don tire you den you talk instead of wasting people's time. You updated last on August 4(almost 3 weeks ago).
The worst fact is that you come online on NL, Your last seen is barely 2 hrs ago and you just ditch this thread and this story doesn't seem like it's ending soon.

P.S:Am sorry if it made you angry and i know that you ain't been paid for this but atleast be sincere to us rather than hiding as if someone is after you.

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gabonsky: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Emmysky:
Mr. TBM...If you know say story don tire you den you talk instead of wasting people's time. You updated last on August 4(almost 3 weeks ago).
The worst fact is that you come online on NL, Your last seen is barely 2 hrs ago and you just ditch this thread and this story doesn't seem like it's ending soon.

P.S:Am sorry if it made you angry and i know that you ain't been paid for this but atleast be sincere to us rather than hiding as if someone is after you.

TBM is updating this night....

More shangonious and oyecious to your braintology..........
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
yungeez:
*in MJ's voice* "m back, m back, u no it m back. auhu!!".... wizsolzy ur search party neva still find TheBlessedMan make he come give me a wlcm bk party
Dem Neva see am

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ayomideen(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
TBM

been following dis story n I gotta say, you're one of d best writers whose stories I've read
keep up d good work man
Jah bless

my regards to shango BTW
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Emmysky:

still looking for the right words to use in tendering my humble apology to you guys. Till then, I say am very sorry. Never meant to hurt you guys. But updating soon. Remains some proof-readings to do.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Emmysky:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.