Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2111442 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Damibiz:
Tell him the truth,atleast he will undastand..since na paddy una be na
u don 4get say na Ijebu d guy be?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
tell jide d truth..#lol... telling him d truth is like telling a soldierman sorry after slapping him infront of barrack, its nt going to change anything neither is he going to believe u, dat dey drug nd raped u, shango pikin like u, who go believe dat 1?...since u r getting d money frm dat b*tchass rapist, jst cook up 1 correct lie 2 put him off till u get him his cash, nah dat 1 dey work nah dis days
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
The truth is alway bitter bt u gat to be real at time....jide go get the jeck...
TheBlessedMAN:
u don 4get say na Ijebu d guy be?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Drop in once in a while........You still owe me, hope you know that.

I know that. wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmm... Really?
yes now .....am sure he can't kill me after telling him
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Continue man. I love your work. Thumbs up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oga manager, i don update o.. Be4 u go cause federal war.
federal war ke, ta lo njomo akowarapa niwaju omo aku yanyan , nah world war me go cause oh, meanwhile, thanks for the update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
what? are u trying to expose me? Must everybody knows that I always lasted more that 8hrs with u? If care is not taken, wen nxt we hv sex, I wont cum atall..
please be quiet, dont expose urself.
U've always been a one minute man right from time. And after crossing age 20, it reduced to 40seconds. Only God knows how i'll cope when u get to 40yrs of age.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lols... Baby, I ain't cheating on my wife.. Am just trying to make her feel what I always feel whenever I see her talk in an amorous way with a guy. Thats it baby. Thanx for the Thumbs up.. I love u biblically.
hahahaha
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
divatolaz:
same here sweeri....I can't marry u.......I don't want to be called hubby snatcher....am sure she will change after seeing this
so you're the girl i've been waiting for since? You aff enter my trap 2day
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! My dear.. Happy sunday to u too.. I really enjoy having you here, and if chumzypinky did not start treating me with d respect I deserve, then I might marry u for levity. Buh I hope she doesn't see this o... That woman can jealous sha..
red hand catching
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
sure dear... Why asking?
just wanted 2 know. Pardon my inquisitvenes
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

red hand catching
jealousy jealousy..make jealousy no kill you. Na only u wan marry d hansom sun of ThunDER? abeggggggi
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
The son of thunder should just put a call across to Jide and vomit the truth

I am sure Jide will find out from Beatrice even if the son of shango silent on it

Make I send u popcorn with cold drinks mixed with Tramadol.....yeye man

Keep it coming jhoor
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

U've always been a one minute man right from time. And after crossing age 20, it reduced to 40seconds. Only God knows how i'll cope when u get to 40yrs of age.
cheesy cheesy ah, yoU fiT tuRN OLOSHo na!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! May shango bless ur return to NL. Amen! Thanx dear.
thank yu ShaNGO man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

red hand catching
u no like rainbow catching! Mtcheeew.. Abeg go update tradition jor, and bring my food when u ar tru
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i seconded what pfolar said... My wife, u fit lie sha.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
Lolz, Na Ace In That Role, E Get As E Be Now, Well, No Be Crime To Learn Some Stuff Na, Even If Not For The Love Sake Atleast The Sex Sake Nko, Iyen Lo Sure Jo, If You Can Not Love, You Must Sabi Give Lady Ectassy With Ur Expertie Na
Na So Una Spoilt Reach? Kai!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bro in this case d truth naim sure pass oh, cos she fit don call Jide explain d matter to am
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
I really, wish ma dick is 8 inches and above.. This 7.5 dey show show [center][/center] grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
gtin:
I hv a feeling dat her mum was d woman dat arranged to hv u drugged
u don't need 2 hv a feeling cos she definitely adedoyim
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
pFolar:
jealousy jealousy..make jealousy no kill you. Na only u wan marry d hansom sun of ThunDER? abeggggggi
abeg oo, na who kal u for this mara? This is husband and wife quata and who put mouth go just loss oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
u no like rainbow catching! Mtcheeew.. Abeg go update tradition jor, and bring my food when u ar tru
unto which parol na? See guy, i don dey tell me make you no dey high for me, you dey take am like play. No be childs but one day i go reason ur mara. But for now, i say c'mon jazz down!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
22. COUNTLESS.

I've decided to wait for whatever fate has in stock for me the following day and it was on that vague hope that I slept off the previous day.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my ringing phone. I rubbed the remaining sleep away with my index finger as I brought the phone to my face to check the caller I.d.

Speak of the devil and he will show up. It was Jide. My mind was restless. I just dropped the phone on the bed and let it ring the remaining 19% battery life away. The phone stopped ringing after the fourth missed call.

Promptly at eleven, I was dressed in a red Gucci round neck and black jean trousers, with a red canvass. I clipped my rolex watch on my left wrist. I stood gallantly infront of the giant mirror in the corner of my room and admired myself.

I brought out my dictionary and started checking for the best vocabulary I can use to describe myself, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any.

I had to contact Shango for help and he gave me the best reply any other deity's child could ever hoped for.

His exact words are; 'SON OF THUNDER, YOU LOOK BREATHAKING!' I smiled and mentally gave him a thumbs up.

I reached for my purse, checked inside and couldn't find anything. I checked my drawers and found it empty as well. 'Where did my money go?' I wondered. Then the awful truth dawned on me.

I only had 2k left in my drawers before I left with Beatrice. I paid the bikeman that brought me home with 1k.

I spent 500naira on dinner yesterday and I already spent the remaining this morning on breakfast. Oh! Am in deep shìt.

Am the type of guy that would rather starve to death than borrow money because I don't have the luck.

I consulted shango again, if he can borrow me some money till evening, but he said he's also very broke at that time. "People are no longer asking for thunder."

I went outside hoping to find the hawkers that deals in buying of condemn irons and electronics. We call them 'CONDEMN' here in the southwest.

After 30mins of waiting, I found one. I sold off my condemn stabilizer and spoit ceiling fan at the sum of eight hundred naira. It was enough to get me to Adedoyin with the hope that she will drop me off on my return.

Promptly at 12. I arrived at Lafenwa, I called her to inform her. She promised to pick me up soonest.

Few minutes later, I saw the same blue SLK mercedeez benz that dropped Chioma off the previous morning pull over in front of me.

The glass rolled down and I saw a very pretty woman beckoning me to hop in. I complied and she zoomed off.

The road was clear as an olosho pvssy. She was driving at a very slow pace. We were both silent for some minutes before she breaks the boredom.

"hmn..hnm.." She cleared her throat. "How you doing hansom?"she asked with a smile on her face. Its obvious she was very happy to see me.

I couldn't help but admire her toned skin and pretty face. Her cleavage was pretty exposed due to her slaggy grey top. Everything about her screamed RICH.

"Hello?" her voice brought me back from my lustful gaze on her body.

"hum..Hi... Am doing fine thanks." I replied calmly.

"I can see you already like what you are seeing!" she paused. "Don't worry, everything will be yours once we get to talk properly." She said, placing her right palms on my laps and began to rub on it.

"hmmm...that sounds great." I swallowed hard.

"really? Wow! Am glad to hear that." She stopped talking and increased her force on the acceleration. I thought she was trying to impress me until she nearly killed a man crossing the road. She swerved sideways and slammed hard on the break pedal. The car came to a halt. I was really scared. She asked if I was okay, and I murmured angrily. She apologised and continue the driving.

She pulled over at a hotel named Adesba Hotel and suits. With its serene environment, it can easily be rated among the four-star hotels in the country.

We walked hand in hand to the receptionist, where she booked a room for us. She collected the keys and we headed for the room.

She dropped her bags on the bed and went in to the bathroom without saying anyword to me.

I sat down on the giant bed and began to survey the beauty of the room.

It was obvious that I was very mad at her, for many reasons. First was ra*ping my brains out, two was drugging me, three was blackmailing me, and four...yes four... She just attempted to murder the Son of thunder with her reckless driving. If only I had other means of gettin Jide's shares, I would have returned home.

I heared the bathroom door open and when I looked up, 'oh gawd of pvssy' She was stark nak3d in front of me with her hour glass shape and toned complexion radiating under the cool light.

"I know I've offended you with what happened earlier and I want to say my apologies with this." She rushed at me and placed a very deep kiss on my lips.

All the anger I had towards her flew out into thin air and that makes it the second time my emotions have failed me

TBC

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cjizzy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Great story but this steady repetition of 'shango' is slowing milking the write up... My opinion tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow! This is so erotic.. Theblessedman, you are the bomb. Just go ahead and fvck that coniving b*tch for me. Wow! Keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cjizzy:
Great story but this steady repetition of 'shango' is slowing milking the write up... My opinion tho
bro, are u fvking kidding me? Thats what makes the story awesome.. Ur opinion though

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
bro, are u fvking kidding me? Thats what makes the story awesome.. Ur opinion though
seconded.. His opinion though
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
same here too.. Although na in opinion be that
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please theblessedman. Continue jare.. With full details of the shangoistic events. I dey gbadun you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cjizzy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
TemiGURL:
Please theblessedman. Continue jare.. With full details of the shangoistic events. I dey gbadun you
Now you're making look like I don't appreciate his work or am being a hater..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.