Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112056 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ultimategeneral: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2018
u really know how to keep ur readers glued to ur thread. thumbs up bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ultimategeneral: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2018
seems I luckily open a new page
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
By the way brother TBM, Real Madrid didn't get a L yesterday ooo... How far with what you expected? grin grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
TBM, UPDATE OOOOOOO. AM TIRED OF CHECKING AND RECHECKING my phone

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jwlawn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
man countless is one of the best script i have ever read
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by horluwaloseyi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
I fell in love with this piece of writing that I had to finish it within 2 days. Nice one Darous.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by WHOcarex: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is it still a flashback?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chai, this your trick is too risky...
I pray your union will be blessed..
Bravo TBM..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Boss. Any weekend update? 4 ur boiz. Abeg
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
TheBlessedMan sir, how bout son'tin 4 this weekend?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
BiadeFolar:
TheBlessedMan sir, how bout son'tin 4 this weekend?
bro..ts been a hectic week 4 me o. But wil try and drop sometin 2mao. Thankz nd Godbless

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Dear tbm. Plz update today pls. Its weeknd 4 4ks sake
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TitansLove: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx bro. You're highly appreciated. Thanx boss.
Am nt a bro but a lady TBM. anyways thanks for the appreciation
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
TitansLove:
Am nt a bro but a lady TBM. anyways thanks for the appreciation
oops! My bad. Hope ur'nt going to file a law suit against me for misinterpretation of gender? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by baddooski: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
The wait is finally over.I just got myself Samsung Galaxy S8. Time to start reading this piece that has "the most viewed" on nairaland. Hope its worth the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by KoseweKosegbo: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2018
baddooski:
The wait is finally over.I just got myself Samsung Galaxy S8. Time to start reading this piece that has "the most viewed" on nairaland. Hope its worth the time.

It Worth d time, every eps issa bomb..the tin I love most in this tori is DAT is unpredictable, I don't knw y it hasn't hit the FP
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by alaboski(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
baddooski:
no one needs to kno about ur acquisition of s8, sadly no one cares. nice story mr TBM.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damoguy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I finally caught up....... Rili tired.... Kudos 2 u.... TBM..... I enjoyed each chapter wit no doubt
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
TBM... WE NEED UPDATE OOOOOOO. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONLINE. PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
TBM sir, where are you? Pls update bikooo......
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Updates are cooking guys! Remain small abeg. Am planning on rounding everything up at a go. Thankz o...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Updates are cooking guys! Remain small abeg. Am planning on rounding everything up at a go. Thankz o...

That is better TBM
the story is the longest on NL
an award for you with sweet popcorn grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Prof tbm. Update plz he don dey tey

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by somuba(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2018
coolI have been a ghost reader but u have now drawn me out. kudos.! u can now post the next update.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sirjeff518(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2018
TBM... sense fall on you sir
update! update!! update!!!
TBM UPDATE!!! cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Me i don they bargain with shango for 150000mega volts!!! of shangoic lightning wey i go use turn Op to sculpture if you no update shap! shap!!:-P
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by charityfelix(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
nice story. plz we need updates
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2018
I've bribed Shango the god of thunder to deal with TheBlessedMan for delaying update till now.
Guest what?

The approved thunder is currently doing PressUp cool grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ehmjay(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Na stone you dey cook...I don put plate down dey expect meal since all diz days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by elpatron95(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Wetn dey happen. Update update update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChisomDgreatest(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
oshey badhest!!!

been a while since i came around... Nice work TBM!

I don buy the fowl and tubers of yam wey i go use do Thanksgiving when this story hits one million views!
keep it rolling bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Quinyoudee(f): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jesus loves me this I know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.