Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112039 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by icekidmuktar(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
ElPhoche:
You have been mentioned, grin grin
oya na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Oscilo1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow �
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by christnazirite(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
@TheBlessedMan
please let show support for our own.........

Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag friends on her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

african wear:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

miss isa_knust_gh: [url] https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3GODnn3MJ/?hl=en[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ceecane2(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Finally caught up nd all I can say is wow!!! Wat a masterpiece. More ideas to ur brain
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mistarsam(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Updates are cooking guys! Remain small abeg. Am planning on rounding everything up at a go. Thankz o...

I can say with all boldness that it's been worth the while reading from page 0 to the last page. TheBlessedMAN, please gather your scripts and meet with the best of Nollywood producers like Uche Jumbo. You must blow with this talent o. Ensure you engage the services of a good entertainment lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by somuba(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
The blessed Man when do we expect ur next update sir?

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by oluwadamilare25(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2018
nice 1 bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Brey(f): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2018
please help out nairalanders,this baby needs your votes to qualify for top 500. www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=381034#
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
TheblessedMAN, you have hit more than 1 million views. If this were YouTube, you would have been smiling to the bank.
You rock, bro. May your grace never dim
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mrwhizzy02(m): 1:17am On Mar 10, 2018
this story is a wow

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 4:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Mrwhizzy02:
this story is a wow
Must you show the world your lab coat?

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2018
ElPhoche:

Must you show the world your lab coat?
I was going to say this

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
BiadeFolar:

I was going to say this
I won't be surprised if he was still a student, trying to show off...

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by albacete(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2018
TBM, u are the bomb!
You got me glued to my phone for the past 2 days when I started reading this story. (yes, I started reading from page 0 on Friday).
That's how addicted I got to this blockbuster.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2018
U 're too good, don't even know the adjective to use in qualifying u.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BerryAnny(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chumzypinky:

please be quiet, dont expose urself.
U've always been a one minute man right from time. And after crossing age 20, it reduced to 40seconds. Only God knows how i'll cope when u get to 40yrs of age.
Ah ah! You mean he is an 'early cummer'. Mr Shango,wehdone sah your tori dey sweet me.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2018
TBM...
Wahs happen to you na..
Hope say you never go cum on top shango shrine..
Patiently waiting..

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chapelbeatz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
And eh im really wowed kai.story dey here ooooooo i really was addicted to this story and even dreamt about it.a story that is months old and is still sangolistic

im so speechless

we are EAGERLY waiting for more of your work the breast man oh sorry the blessed man.
Im a fan.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Updates are cooking guys! Remain small abeg. Am planning on rounding everything up at a go. Thankz o...
Wehdone sir, started from the bottom, now am here.
Nice work you got here.
expecting an update, anytime you feel like dropping it.
You could mention me y'know.
Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by fobiflex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
my sub finished last month, I refused to resub cuz I wasn't getting value for my money for my network provider, but cuz of your story I changed my mind yesterday and was so disappointed that after more than 3weeks not a single update yet
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
fobiflex:
my sub finished last month, I refused to resub cuz I wasn't getting value for my money for my network provider, but cuz of your story I changed my mind yesterday and was so disappointed that after more than 3weeks not a single update yet
bro abeg no vex. But just know that everything is under control. Very soon updates go start to dey sha pra pra...

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lovintus2(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2018
This story got me glued to my phone I must say. Love the suspense and choice of words. Your use of simile and metaphor is unmatched. Keep it up!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2018
TheBlessedMan Oya nau
Too much suspense is killing
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Adesina12:
TheBlessedMan Oya nau
Too much suspense is killing
.....and I was never invited. undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by fobiflex(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
bro abeg no vex. But just know that everything is under control. Very soon updates go start to dey sha pra pra...
when e go be na, I don wait tire, osha pro pro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
this story is the bomb..... �
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
jagugu88li:
.....and I was never invited. undecided

Awwww sorry dearie
I tot we were here together + u don Sidon me these days
U have stopped responding to my comment even when mentioned u or call ur attention
So sorry anyway....you are welcome on board
Sweetest popcorn for you dearie tongue + hug
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by baddooski: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

It Worth d time, every eps issa bomb..the tin I love most in this tori is DAT is unpredictable, I don't knw y it hasn't hit the FP
the sexual content is too raw.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Patiently waiting for you bro...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olumanja: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
We are waiting
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nickybase: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
how can I read d stories?? .I only see u peoples comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.