Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112114 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 6:32pm On May 21, 2018
Oga Darous I hope this story will end well for everyone. I'm beginning to fear sef to read the story for the first time. I know he has learnt his lessons before now.

But Kip it up.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
It been a long time Theblessedman....
I'm passing by and saw You Peeping at your thread, naso I reasoned am say make I tuale oga boss oh

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
ROYH:
It been a long time Theblessedman....
I'm passing by and saw You Peeping at your thread, naso I reasoned am say make I tuale oga boss oh
this man eh! How va na? He don tey o...u be boss man. I swear, tuafikwa, ah don miss u...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:40pm On May 21, 2018
chisiudeh:
Oga Darous I hope this story will end well for everyone. I'm beginning to fear sef to read the story for the first time. I know he has learnt his lessons before now.

But Kip it up.
thanx bro. But thou sha na fear o...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 6:42pm On May 21, 2018
I fear but I no run.
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx bro. But thou sha na fear o...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
Tuafikwa no be God Forbid?
Abeg, you no miss person oh, if you do, man go know waytin they sub LAH....
Na Tgold1 I know say him be capon for hia.....
Maa no lie, nigga Don miss Emmanuel too oh...
You they that green house? The WhortPause Level?
TheBlessedMAN:
this man eh! How va na? He don tey o...u be boss man. I swear, tuafikwa, ah don miss u...
MrLemuel nko?
Hope the NIGAA Never snich
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:52pm On May 21, 2018
ROYH:
Tuafikwa no be God Forbid?
Abeg, you no miss person oh, if you do, man go know waytin they sub LAH....
Na Tgold1 I know say him be capon for hia.....
Maa no lie, nigga Don miss Emmanuel too oh...
You they that green house? The WhortPause Level?

MrLemuel nko?
Hope the NIGAA Never snich
Tgold1 don comot 4 diz branch of nairaland na... He don tey wey i see Mrlemuel brake light...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Tgold1 don comot 4 diz branch of nairaland na... He don tey wey i see Mrlemuel brake light...
eeyah...
The 'W' nko?
0 viii i c o u n t l e s s?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayusdguy(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
During the heat of that moment of bliss, a voice boomed out of the speakers saying;
"not so fast!"

Joke and I, still revelling in the effects of our conjugal bliss, thinking that was the voice of the choir mistress, ignored it until it came again but with more words and emphasis this time around.

"are you both deaf? I SAID NOT SO FAST!"

Spinning around in shock, my gaze settled fast on the latest application of palava the devil had planned to install into my life at the most happiest moment of my life.

I stood there in a total state of perplexity as the bearer of the voice continued her walking steps towards the podium where Joke(whose shocking expression is undescribable) and I were standing.

The devil's app was claded in a white sleeveless gown that rests on her ankle and her hair was packed in a messy bun.
How she got the microphone in her hand remains a mysery yet to be solved.

Saying some of the whole congeregation was already feeling confused and perplexed would be an utter understatement, as all of them have already stood up and mummuring out their disbelief incoherently.

"What type of devil are you?" The pastor's voice roared out of the speakers at her as she finally stopped on the lowest step linking to the rostrum.

"Well, if we are going to use the word 'devil', then you should know who the real devil is, between me and that sonofabitch that calls himself the groom!"

"you will use no such words in this holy ground you devil!" The pastor retaliated.

"you keep calling me the devil even when am only reciprocating the cruel thing that was done to me.."

"eh! Look here, you will walk out of here right now and go back to that very pit of hell you crawl out from...or else gbege go shele today...." That was the voice of my mum's younger sister, threatening the intruder with a bitter tone while my mum could be seen wailing on the floor. Poor woman!.

But the intruder wasn't disturbed atall by that, as she still portrayed that look of temerity on her face.

"hmmm...bloody amnesia!" I cooed silently as the whole drama unfolds. I casted a nervous look at Joke. She has this look of complete shock and disbelief that dominated her face. Its plain obvious that her brain was still trying to process the sudden happenings around her.

"there's only two ways this can end!" The intruder thundered after a while of hot exchange between, some of the pastors, my mother's younger sister, Aunty Comfort, Lewis my bestman, Efe and Collins.

"what way?" They all queried in unison.

"its either Darous marry us both or he marries only me..either way, am not leaving here without either..." Her demands was met with a lot of mummuring sounds of disapproval from everyone except me as I was just standing in total awe of regretful thoughts.

"what facts do you have to end this union?" Lewis asked her.

"you really want to know?" She asked back.

"yes...cos you will be begging for your life in the next second if you don't have any evidence to justify this commotion you caused." Collins, with a fumming tone fired at her.

She let out a mischievious grin and placed the microphone closer to her vocal entrance as I nervously anticipated what the psycopath would say.

"well, let me start by saying, I have all the powers in the world to end this because I know the colour, the lenght, the girth and all the functions of the groom's pènis..." Everybody released a gasp and she continued. "And secondly because am the reason behind his wealth, and thirdly..."

"will you keep kwayet!" A voice interrupted her. "Will you just shut that filthy mouth of yours?" I searched for the owner and for the upteenth time that day, I was totally dumbstruck when I saw the bearer of the voice..
"you promised to ruin this wedding and you did...don't you have any shame nor dignity atall?"

"what? Who are you? Do I know you?" The intruder, with a confused look, asked back.

Everybody's attention was now focused on the two drama queens. Cold sweats continued to run down my spine as I stood there watching what was going on.

"oh!" She casted the intruder a disdained look and let out a wicked chuckle. "You don't know me again? That is too cheap for even a fool like you...." She thundered, while the intruder was left wondering whats going on. "you barge in here, trying to ruin everything we've worked so hard for, all because of what happened in our secondary school days? I can't believe you're this pathetic."

"what happened between you two?" Someone had questioned curiously.

"thanks for asking her o. Cos am confused myself." The intruder said.

"well," Nike continued. "I STOLE HER BOYFRIEND! And she caught us sleeping with eachother! So she vowed to ruin my wedding day, but what she didn't know is, this is my sisters wedding!" Nike ended.

Chioma was just staring at her, feeling dumbstruck. Obviously, this was too much for her, even for a psychopathic she-devil like her.

Even in the devil's kingdom, there are ranks. Nike versus Chioma? Who ranks higher?

TBC
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayusdguy(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
u're right. The devil always has a motive behind every hand of gud gesture he offers.
Bros, you deserve more than accolades. Kudos to you, i didn't think of that chioma girl regaining her memories but abeg you know say we really need updates.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:42pm On May 21, 2018
kayusdguy:

Bros, you deserve more than accolades. Kudos to you, i didn't think of that chioma girl regaining her memories but abeg you know say we really need updates.
wil do my best o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Donspicey: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Chaii,,diz Latest Transmission Ve Transmitted Alot Of Transconfusion Intrigues,,,waiting 2c Hw D Drama Unfolds,,,guy U Re D Best Transmitter Of Suspense,,pray Mk Nike No Blackmail Shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 12:13am On May 22, 2018
Come on! Tell me which story beats this.. The twists and turns plus suspense are outta diz worldz. Tbm, i love u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hephzibah29(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2018
Whaoooo,,,
Mhen this story na dope...
Nobody can ever..i mean ever predicted what ll happen next...
TBM, you are just too good...
It worth the wait...
If you knw when I don save this page Tab on my phone, always reloading everyday...
God bless you and keep d good work

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:24am On May 22, 2018
hephzibah29:
Whaoooo,,,
Mhen this story na dope...
Nobody can ever..i mean ever predicted what ll happen next...
TBM, you are just too good...
It worth the wait...
If you knw when I don save this page Tab on my phone, always reloading everyday...
God bless you and keep d good work
amen o! Its very great to receive prayer comments in d morning b4 setting out. Thanx and u too
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ghettochild4u(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2018
Nike the saviour comes to darous' rescue
So let's find out the relationship btw nike n chioma...
Or Nike had always known darous past will catch up with him n cos she didn't want to ruin her sister's happiness, she prepared for any intruder that comes around....
Darous... son of Thunder...
We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
ghettochild4u:
Nike the saviour comes to darous' rescue
So let's find out the relationship btw nike n chioma...
Or Nike had always known darous past will catch up with him n cos she didn't want to ruin her sister's happiness, she prepared for any intruder that comes around....
Darous... son of Thunder...
We are waiting
wow! See the great guesser! Lngtym bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
Oh! My G. My heart is beating damn fast
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
Those wedding vows kill me especially that of Theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
Wow! What a great work from the stable of one and only Blessed man. Don't rest on your oars, the sky is your starting point.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2018
In simple words, tbm, your head dey there!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:04pm On May 22, 2018
Damibiz:
Those wedding vows kill me especially that of Theblessedman
lolz cheesy cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayusdguy(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz cheesy cheesy
Oga stop replying them, anytime i see your name in this thread on followed topics, i would think that you have updated. But no, you are replying..... OGA ABEG UPDATE NA. Stop keeping person in suspense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yellow237(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2018
Mehn this updates is crazy cool I swear shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
ROYH:
eeyah...
The 'W' nko?
0 viii i c o u n t l e s s?
I tanda gidigba.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Baba I still dey o, na just ghosting
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Emzzypop: 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
Bro they shayo write lo jor
Nah devil whey don dey follow you update go they help u out of trouble most because it won't want any other fucking person to close d story but him only ,that how Nike is to u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by viqtoor: 9:47am On May 23, 2018
Shango shaild na because of u n Diz story mak Tiwa savage sing goosebumps. Diz last part de send shivers down my spine. Choi IGP must hear of diz ....the transfusion u are transmitting. ...i mean transmission. ...sorry confusion. ....i mean... Well kontinue it will b made known n by my oga at d top at www.countlesstransmission.datal. al diz suspense u de do us Der z god ooo ✖️2. 4rm d prophets temple i say shango strike wit enuf knowledge oo, trailer of power jam u 2kip writing, tsunami of many readers flood ur story. Kip it up we de ur bak.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by koligns: 10:18am On May 23, 2018
Omo see gobe ���
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2018
nawaooo. this one no survival of the fittest, let's see how it goes
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2018
nawaooo. this one na survival of the fittest, let's see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2018
Wehdone sir, I salute ur academics prowess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.