Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112121 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oh my, this last update got me crying. I can't help but pity Darous. This is too mach. Its saddening.

Tbm, u r awesome. You keep on giving us every suspensefilled updates. You ar the best. Keep it up.

Yewande1234, mhizsuccess, mickywonder, hapsonv, pls b4 u live, kindly vote for Tbm in the ongoing vote. Ur vote wil mean a lot. Try and encourage our humble writer o. God bless u as u do so
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hapsonv: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wow! Am short of words. Nyc update, we appreciate it. Each update is suspense filled nd lyk oliver twice, we will always ask for more. Thanks the BlessedMan son of
Sango. More ink to ur pen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
hapsonv:
Wow! Am short of words. Nyc update, we appreciate it. Each update is suspense filled nd lyk oliver twice, we will always ask for more. Thanks the BlessedMan son of
abegi go and vote for Tbm. Pls click here to vote.
www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Viewing this topic. Cc: Hazardman, flexyonline, juleho1, abidal0123, fameG, PweetygiftofGod, cameoluv. Abegi, click on this link to vote for Tbm. Please o. Lets make him win please..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tbm, jeez! U're damn too sweet. You sure know how to make me feel emotional. This is wonderful.

To other readers like me thats equally enjoying this masterpiece, kindly vote for Theblessed.man please. Lets help him win. Thanx.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Taniaa:
Affirmative
thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by koligns: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Thanks bro, its getting tough
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Chai! Lies are in his genes. Using one lie to cover another turns u into a perpetual liar. Just swallow ur pride and blushes and save ur future from further calamity. The Blessed Man indeed.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by koligns: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2018
TheBlessedman with theblessedlies
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by faithubah70(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
hi darous.......faith is finally here
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
faithubah70:
hi darous.......faith is finally here
u're welcome honey. I app u being here

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pweetygiftofGod(f): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
From the first paragraph to this point, you got me, @Blessedman, I'm looking for words, maybe i'l start with, “ captivating, insightful, interesting... lies, betrayal, lust ” but I must say, you are GOOD!

XOXO
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
From the first paragraph to this point, you got me, @Blessedman, I'm looking for words, maybe i'l start with, “ captivating, insightful, interesting... lies, betrayal, lust ” but I must say, you are GOOD!

XOXO
thanx bae. I app it.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Darous is really in a deep mess. It would take a lot to get out of this tight spot..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nice one Theblessedman. Thank you for the mention, super chicken failure to score at least one goal made me stay offline not knowing you are at it again.

I'm crossing my fingers pondering on how the son of thunder will escape this one.

On a second note, theblessedman you for wicked if you were bet9ja...nobody can predict your next move.
Wonderful story you got...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mhiztara(f): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
I advice,he should just give up on lies and ask for his wife forgiveness including everyone he has wrong because the way his going he could end up with nothing.
Cuz like the saying goes one need like a thousand lies to cover up just a single lie.

Keep it on bro,���

You the best.����
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mhiztara:
I advice,he should just give up on lies and ask for his wife forgiveness including everyone he has wrong because the way his going he could end up with nothing.
Cuz like the saying goes one need like a thousand lies to cover up just a single lie.

Keep it on bro,���

You the best.����
thanx dear. Welcome to the ministry.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
What a great writer you are turning out to be. Av Always Say It, yoU WILL GET TO the top one day. You are so blessed with words usage. Keep it up.

I pity Darous. The dude have reali Sufferd.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mhiztara:

Keep it on bro,���

You the best.����
click here to vote for theblessed.man.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:

XOXO
click here to vote 4 theblessed.man. www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
hapsonv:
click here to vote for tbm. www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2018
TheBlessed man..
This update gat me feeling for darous..but as it is,the boy has to be saved..The update was captivating!
TBM For june 2018
If u have'nt voted for him,you're owing this thread! please VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Olatoman(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Darous Darous, I think it's best to just come clean now...

Maybe a written note will suffice, detailing all atrocities and deception or better still, use a voice recorder since that might be faster.

I just pity the victims in all this, being caught up in a Storm caused by a supposed loved one.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
TBM... thumbs up brother.. there this saying in pigin ACTOR NOR DEY DIE FOR FILM but the way this story is going please don't let the guy go down, you know you na my man... so try and save this guy... at least this type of love story is SUPER one of a kind... thumbs up to all readers in the house ... love you all. cheers :DTBM... thumbs up brother.. there this saying in pigin ACTOR NOR DEY DIE FOR FILM but the way this story is going please don't let the guy go down, you know you na my man... so try and save this guy... at least this type of love story is SUPER one of a kind... thumbs up to all readers in the house ... love you all. cheers
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
TBM u are over talented keep it up bro.

I once said it here dt Nike knows nothing about Chris paternity even though her actions shows otherwise.

As for Darous d best tin for him to do is to confide in d doctor abt Chris paternity and save d child asap, d doc will kno how to handle it in such a way dt Nike won't suspect a thing.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Critical situation...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Youngzubi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
first time first time. tbm . wrote the spelling of GOD. the right way.

i normally tink dat the guy na idol worshiper
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Theblessedman, thank god you are online. As much as its painful to me, I must tel u that u no get fans atakl, na only hypocritic readers full your thread.

Imagine having over 1.2million views and not being able to get atleast, common 500 readers to vote 4 u? Its too bad.

Some of them go come here, read and enjoy ur story, they wil now go and vote other people? Chai, I dey vex.

I swear, na thunder go kill you if you don't win this award and still continue to update for this ingrateful readers of yours. Make ah repeat am, na thunder go strike u down if u update anything after losing this award.

Bunch of useless people.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
lekkxydinho:
Theblessedman, thank god you are online. As much as its painful to me, I must tel u that u no get fans atakl, na only hypocritic readers full your thread.

Imagine having over 1.2million views and not being able to get atleast, common 500 readers to vote 4 u? Its too bad.

Some of them go come here, read and enjoy ur story, they wil now go and vote other people? Chai, I dey vex.

I swear, na thunder go kill you if you don't win this award and still continue to update for this ingrateful readers of yours. Make ah repeat am, na thunder go strike u down if u update anything after losing this award.

Bunch of useless people.
Wow. Like seriously? I understand your anger, but abeg you need to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Youngzubi:
first time first time. tbm . wrote the spelling of GOD. the right way.

i normally tink dat the guy na idol worshiper
lolz, you are funny bro. I decide to be using 'GAWD' instead of 'GOD' cos I don't want to invoke the consequences of using God's name in vain. And secondly, to avoid the wrath of the religion fanatics on this forum., Now you see, the son of thunder have got his reasons.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
lekkxydinho:

Bunch of useless people.
lolz...brother, u can vex for africa o. Calm down na? Atleast, this voting no be do or die.

The only importance of this voting, regardless of the outcome is, I get to know those that really appreciate my work.

I get to know those I can truly count as mine.

I came 7th last month in the voting, even with that, Menwongo still gave me the award despite the fact that I didn't even come close to winning.

I've counted the votes and the other nominee is my boss and am not perturbed that he might win.

Please chill bro. With the way people are showing their true colours, by plagiarising my story and all sorts, I already know what to do with the remaining updates. Trust me na. I know what to do. No vex abeg. No let thunder kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
lekkxydinho:

Bunch of useless people.
lolz...brother, u can vex for africa o. Calm down na? Atleast, this voting no be do or die.

The only importance of this voting, regardless of the outcome is, I get to know those that really appreciate my work.

I get to know those I can truly count as mine.

I came 7th last month in the voting, even with that, Menwongo(an appreciative reader) still gave me the award from his own purse, despite the fact that I didn't even come close to winning.

I've counted the votes and the other nominee is my boss and am not perturbed that he might win.

Please chill bro. With the way people are showing their true colours, by plagiarising my story and all sorts, I already know what to do with the remaining updates. Trust me na. I know what to do. No vex abeg. No let thunder kill me.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.