Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2111163 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bluehaven(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2018
TheBlessedMan my 'YET' is now and 'COMPLETE'.
Wow!
Na wa o!
Since March 21, 2017 which was the origination of your COUNTLESS story till today being the 9th day of the 7th month since 2017 years ago.
Oko (husband) Chumzypinky, I'm marvelled by your stoyline...took me about TWO awesome WEEKS to get to this uncompleted level.
I thought I would get to the end of the story only to find out now that I'm under your audience queing for your updates.
Please update sharpaly jare.
You stopped at EPISODE 135...and it's obvious we are almost getting to the end of being COUNTLESS.
How many updates of Darousmart episodic event are we expecting?!

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bluehaven(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2018
And when will TheBlessedMan be inclined to step his game to the level of making this COUNTLESS a motion picture?!
It's 100% worth it.
Though it has just a tinge of NOLLYWOOD standard which is prediction.
This COUNTLESS Author shouldn't give us the premonition of this story's baseline.
Though I'm envisaging this story would end in a tragic end with Darousmart going back to the 'GRASS' root with everyone (Jide, Nike, Retarded Chioma, Joke, Chris, Iya Dare, Lewis, et al) backing him. Even Baba Joke, who is in the prison finds himself breaking out of his confinement to track down Dare...
That would only happen in Season 2 of the Countless.
LoLz...
Update!
Update!!
Update!!!

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by faithubah70(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
all these people quoting the whole post rather than replying it.........i wonder where your own wickedness started from

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TIMKIZZ(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
I've been reading this story silently for some month now that. I think the it's ryt tmy to say sometin as the game is about to end i i have to comment. nice job mr TBM.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wolextayo: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gawd of thunder, when will I catch up with page 181
I stormed this thread last night, I can’t believe I’m still reading from April 12, 2017 ( page 41 episode 43) lol.
I’m enjoying the story wit my cold stout trying to avoid Vaseline grin

Thanks bro @theblessedman for this wonderful piece

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dessydemmy: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is great, I enjoyed it all the way.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by iamnavy1: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
TBM, I've refreshed over and over again, but still, there's no update from you cry

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by faithubah70(f): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
wowwowowowowowowow.......................that is actually 'countless wows' from me and not a bark.................

Tbm...tell me why the gawd of thunder won't strike you with more intelligence and shangoic vocabs.................
Well its a good thing i finally caught up with others and now i can Jejely comment without quoting.................so far this story is................. In fact i lost words to describe it with... The story is really amazing

More brilliance to your brain dear
more ink to your biro

much love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bluehaven(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Y'all should stop clutching straws at trying to catch up with this COUNTLESS story.
TheBlessedMan hasn't make any update since the 28th of June (2 weeks/15 days ago).
DivePen1; SmartestPopQueen; ChumzyPinky; Jackossky; Badohemmy; Sheikshegetto; OyinPen; Obinnau; Lalasticlala; Lilisticlili; Ijebabe; Nex; r231; And Freiburger, can any of you just summon the NL spirit of TheBlessedMan over here?
Incomplete stories topics should stop bearing FP. It's downheartning clicking on an FP topic only to meet it incomplete.
*sad*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hapsonv: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Since TheBlessedMan won june writers award, we haven't gotten any updates. Hope all is well.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mot114(m): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2018
THEBLESSEDMAN..... Hmmm.... I can't actually describe what I feel about your work in word... itz extraordinary n extremely captivating. .. its beautiful. .. Guy you are awesome I must confess. .. I can't really imagine hw u come up with this story... itz really intriguing...
As a person I hadly read novels/story.. but I came across a piece on nairaland. .. d writer Is damn good... he got me addicted 2 nairaland. I always wait for his update. . there was a time he didnt update for like 2 days... itz felt like my day wasn't complete cos of the addiction. .. followers begins to get worried which one can attest 2 via their comment. Then someone suggested your work and posted d link... I just gave it a trial; but low and behold. ... comes ur first post in 2017... I was impress cos it was very funny. .. I checked d number of pages it was on page 181.. n I simply declare that this story is not meant 4 me... but u end up taking me on a ride of 181 nairaland pages in just 3days... I couldn't believe I could go this far... itz just as if am seeing a season film... inform of GAME OF THRONE... THEBLESSEDMAN YOUR ARE DAMN GOOD...you captivated my attention with this awesome work.... this need to be published. .. May you find favour. .. if I av the ability to take you to the next level I will surely do... Thanks bro. God bless you...

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Happy sunday guys. Am sorry for the delay in update. Mtn network has been funny this days. Apart from that, I flashed my phone last week and Episodes 136 and 137 were flashed alongside it. So I had to start typing again. But am back now. Countless issa go.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me. I appreciate you guys.

Bluehaven, I sight you boss. You are appreciated.

FaithUBAH70, you are an angel. Thanks for being there.

For readers of Countless, like my page on Facebook. Search on Darousmart Library. Like the page and you are online with COUNTLESS TO THE END.

Because very soon, plagiarist will have no chance to copy my story again. Thanks all.

136. COUNTLESS.

I can't really say, maybe everything that has been happening and still happening to me since a day ago are results of the oath I swore at Aunty Comfort house, seeing as the recent occurences correlates perfectly with the consequences that Aunty Comfort and Mr Akogun said will happen to us if our marriage was in anyway based on lies or a small fraction of deceit.

My total belief in the charmi-stic necklace Mr Ifa gave me was what gave me the confidence of taking that risk-ful oath in the first place. But as things are panning out now, I can't help but think about that possibility also.

Or may be they are just plain results of my own wayward life.
Someone once said everything that goes around, comes around, probably this is how am going to pay the price of everything I've done in the past.

How I wish I can take it all back. The nature of despair and depression I was experiencing at that dark moment of my life was too hard on me.

The feeling of losing my face in the midst of people that once loved me was just too depressing.

The text I got from Nike, have all but confirmed my earlier suspicion. She has find out. The content of her text reads as thus;

'I dare you to pick that call. You this ba*stard. I have always known you to be a liar and a shameless pusea slave, but I never knew you are also a murderer.
After impregnating our mother and leaving her to die, you still had the guts to come back to marry my sister? Don't you have any dignity nor shame atall? Once again, I dare you to pick that call or step foot in this place again.
If you know whats best for you, you will forget ever having a child and a wife. You will walk away and run mad or go and kill yourself or else I will kill you myself. We are all better off without your shameless presence, especially my sister. You this bast*rd son of a thousand fools.'

There's no need explaining to you how I felt after reading those text.

Her text only speed up my intention to kill myself. She doesn't have to tell me what to do, I already know that leaving my wife and child is the best thing I can do for them.

Then going by what Joke herself said to me on the day her mother died, suicide is the final answer.

Her statements are still vivid in my mind.

When I'd asked her what she will do when they eventually find Chris's father, she said and I quote, "that would be the day that bast*rd kisses this world goodbye. The day I see the face of that bast*rd that ran away after impregnating my mother? heaven will weep on that day."

So in that wise, you can understand the reason why suicide seems like the only sensible option out of this mess I got myself into.

The virus of depression have entered my life, and the only way to get rid of it is to #Japa from this world.

I sat down on the bed and began to think of how best to kill myself without much pain.

Hanging suicide was the first idea that crept into my depressed mind.

Without giving it a second thought, I rose up hastily and marched quickly towards the store room. I searched frantically around and I count myself lucky to find a strong rope.

Satisfied with the rope I found, I headed back to my room. I positioned a plastic chair under the ceiling fan and begin to attach the rope to it.

After 3mins, I'd sucessfully tie the rope to the ceiling fan's rotor.

I smiled at myself for a job well done. For finally getting the chance to bid this world a goodbye.

"shango, get yourself another child o. This child of yours is tired of this stu*id world and its moderating agents....don't cry for me o, cos na heaven I dey go. A place where my mummy's pastor once said there will be no weeping nor sorrow. No karma nor fate. A place where rolling with angels will be eternal. Am going there as a seven months old virgin.

Am going there on a Sunday. A day wey bible say Gawd dey rest. Technically, he will be too tired to sit on the judgement throne. He will be too tired to judge me.

He will just tell his angels to first let me rest in the bossom of Mr Abraham before they take me to my own apartment. But wait o, that Bossom of Abraham go don full o, with the billions of people wey don dey rest there. Well, maybe its not really Abraham's chest they are referring to. Maybe The Bossom of Abraham is just a very big Hotel named after the legendary Abraham- the father of Isaac and Ismael.

Wow! Heaven will be fun! I will ask the angels to take me to the new estates in heaven. By this time tomorrow, I will no longer be eating all this toxic earthly foods. I will be eating a delicious Manna from the official kitchens of heaven! Wow! I will finally be free! My nationality will change for ever. I will no longer be a Nigerian. I will finally become a Heaven-rian.

Shango! Update! Your papa! Heaven issaa go!

Darous, May your handsome soul rest in perfect peace.

To hell with earth and its b!tches! Ahahahahahahahah!"

I laughed out hysterically at the weird thoughts that were streaming the veins of my depressed mind.
I picked my phone and switched it off. I don't want any phone call to disturb me on my memorable journey to heaven. In fact, I don't want a situation whereby the angels will tell me to go back to earth and receive my call. I don't want anything earthly to disturb me at all.

I dropped the phone and proceeded towards where the plastic chair and the rope were waiting for my neck.

I climbed the chair and grabbed the rope.

I released a long breath with my mouth and placed the round knotted rope across my neck.

I took a final survey across the room and prepared my mind for whats to come.

There's no going back. No second thoughts. No doubts. This is the moment I need to have strong faith in myself. I need to believe I can do it. Sure I can kill myself. Its my life and no one else's.

I have the right to kill myself. No one can deny me that. Not my wife, not her snitching sister, not Chioma, not Beatrice, not Lovelyn, not Bianca, not Bela, not Jessica, not Jide, not Lewis, not Efe, not Collins, not Aunt Comfort, not my mother, not....not, my mother, my...my mother! Ah, my mother! Won't I call her and tell her goodbye at all? She brought me into this world right?, isn't it right that she should know when am leaving?

I contemplated on that decision for more than three minutes while the rope was still across my neck. All that was left for me to do is just to make use of my legs for the last time and kick away the plastic chair and everything will be over.

But this thought of calling my mother is the one thing standing between me and that task.

No doubt, my mother will be destroyed when she hears the tragic news, but then I will still be saving her the eternal embarrasment of finding out about my wayward life. Nike might be crazy and all, but am sure she will never tell my mother about my relationship with Chris. Joke will not allow her. Sure they will want to protect my child from that scary truth.

Technically, my death would bring calmness and order to everyone.

This is definitely the best thing I've ever done with my head. Not calling my mother is the best decision I ever make.

But before I die, let me pay my mother my last respect.'

I removed the rope from my neck and stood at a firm attention on the plastic chair.

I started thinking of how best to respect her but couldn't find any.

I decided to take a last visit to the gawd of thunder's residence for answers and I was glad when he sent an idea to my head.

I gave him a mental thumbs up. I opened my mouth and began to sing.

"who sat and wash my infant head, when sleeping on my cradle bed, and tears of che....hun hun...hun..." I still don't know the remaining parts of that song. Even shango self no sabi am, so I just hun hun hun the remaining and ended it with "mmmyyyy motherrr!"

I saluted her three times and resumed to the task at hand.

I sighed after my neck has entered the rope.

I slammed my eyes shot with the hope of never opening it again except on the way to heaven. I started counting down from 3 and got ready to kick away the chair.

3..2..1...1 and a half.....1 and a quarter....1 and itself,.....1 standing alone,.ze....ze.....ZERO!

At the mention of Zero, I kicked away the plastic chair.
The rope tied around my neck very fast than I'd envisage.
My lungs tightened from its effect and breathing became excruciatingly difficult.

Veins appeared all over my body and coughing was calling but the rope around my neck hindered me from picking its call.

To cough? I wanted it so badly but there was no way. I didn't know hanging by rope is this agonizing.

My weight was pulling at the rope but the rope wasn't ready to let me go. The rope was probably thinking it was doing me a favour by refusing to let me fall down, but little did it know that, I would do anything to be able to fall down again.
The pain was too much. I couldn't breathe anymore. All I could do was just to gag.

At that moment, I began to regret my decision to die by hanging. Its plain stupidity.
The pain was too much.

Apparently, during that short agonizing moments, I started doing everything possible to disengage myself from the stubborn rope.
I tried lifting myself up, but the little strenght available couldn't do it. I tried wriggling myself out but the stubborn rope won't free my neck.

Calling for help is out of option. Even if my vocal cord wasn't pinched down by the pharaoh-tic rope, the nearest neighbour is kilometers away (as the house is located in a sparsely populated area).

A good thing the rope and depression hasn't squeeze out the remaining brain in my head. A brilliant idea crept into my mind.

I withdraw from fighting with the rope and was happy when I saw that the fan's blade are still within arms lenght. So I gathered the remaining strenght in me and lift myself up till my hands touched a blade. I used my right hand to hold on to the fan's rotor and used the left to disengage the rope from my neck.

You never can guess how relieved I felt after landing.

TBC

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
he's back!!!!!!! My main man is back.... Welcome back bro.... But wait ooooo why did shango decide to help in the dying minute faa... Thats cheating...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Preciousbouy:
he's back!!!!!!! My main man is back.... Welcome back bro.... But wait ooooo why did shango decide to help in the dying minute faa... Thats cheating...
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

U really want to see the end of that dude
..na wa for you o...pity am small na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

U really want to see the end of that dude
..na wa for you o...pity am small na

I just dey reason wetin those sisters of destruction go do am... He go wish say he die that year when dem kidnap am...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just want to see the end of this story. Blessed, I know you are online now. Thumbs up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by koligns: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jesu mi oooooo

What a relief :-D

Sango son can't die now, kole work
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol.
To die no easy

Thump up bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Preciousbouy:

I just dey reason wetin those sisters of destruction go do am... He go wish say he die that year when dem kidnap am...
which sisters of destruction is that? Beauty and Pretty ? Funny you

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by anneboy02(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Thumbs up grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
mot114:
THEBLESSEDMAN..... Hmmm.... I can't actually describe what I feel about your work in word... itz extraordinary n extremely captivating. .. its beautiful. .. Guy you are awesome I must confess. .. I can't really imagine hw u come up with this story... itz really intriguing...
As a person I hadly read novels/story.. but I came across a piece on nairaland. .. d writer Is damn good... he got me addicted 2 nairaland. I always wait for his update. . there was a time he didnt update for like 2 days... itz felt like my day wasn't complete cos of the addiction. .. followers begins to get worried which one can attest 2 via their comment. Then someone suggested your work and posted d link... I just gave it a trial; but low and behold. ... comes ur first post in 2017... I was impress cos it was very funny. .. I checked d number of pages it was on page 181.. n I simply declare that this story is not meant 4 me... but u end up taking me on a ride of 181 nairaland pages in just 3days... I couldn't believe I could go this far... itz just as if am seeing a season film... inform of GAME OF THRONE... THEBLESSEDMAN YOUR ARE DAMN GOOD...you captivated my attention with this awesome work.... this need to be published. .. May you find favour. .. if I av the ability to take you to the next level I will surely do... Thanks bro. God bless you...
Welcome to the ministry boss. Thanks for the encouragement. God, i appreciate it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
This update iyaf break my ribs kpatakpata. Tbm yu are d best. Darous, he no easy to pa yin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Evathyst:
It is on this note that I also want to acknowledge specially the username who has been campaigning rigorously, passionately and ahem violently for the OP.

Lekkxydinho, you've done a very good job irrespective of the method you employed. Like Albert Camus once said; 'There are causes worth dying for, but none is worth killing for'. I'm sure you believed so much in this cause (The OP's work) that you were ready to die for it, but take am easy in future o. cheesy
ah don hear u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
which sisters of destruction is that? Beauty and Pretty ? Funny you

You don forget wetin dem take him eyes see when he find joke go that year... Wetin dem do am he don forget too soon!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Tbm is pure talent seriously

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Smarkie: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
the BLESSED MAN. what else can i say, this story made glued to my story and nairaland for over a year and here we are on page 181.
your story is filled with suspences and actions. what else will i say other than thank you. i rate you among the best writers on nairaland
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BUGOFF(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
TheBlessedMan, This Is Superb! U Are Gifted, Bobo.
May I Suggest U Meet With A Reputable Naija Actor/actress And Hav Them Read This? It Cud Take U Places. I See A Fine Tv Series, Here.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tbm, i can see u on the top. U wil get there. Very soon is the time left. U are brilliant.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wolextayo: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Finally I’m now among the waiting crew.

Theblessedman. May God bless you for this wonderful piece.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don laugh die for this update. This Darous sef, shey na you want die? Carry go TheBlessedMan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Bluehaven:

I'm not sure you've any cool and interesting story as compared to this COUNTLESS by TheBlessed.Man.
seconded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.